Hey, Sealy!! FOX was right! aka Dodd 'fesses up...finally

Really, that's what I think? I guess that's why I watch Lou Dobbs and Campbell Brown and AC.

Maybe because you don't watch fox, you don't know they lie. Sorry.

A judge even ruled that they are allowed to lie.

11. The Media Can Legally Lie | Project Censored

Thank God for that because Keith Olbermann would be serving life in prison. :razz:
i wonder if bobo noticed that the judge didnt say "Fox News can lie"
but "the MEDIA can lie"

hmmmm

except the stuff they link doesnt back what they claim
they LIE

and you have been fed the shit from the liberal trough so long you dont know what the truth is

The liberal trough?

wow what a well though out post.

they document , you lick Mann Cultwhores ass to find out what to think next.
fuck off bitch
you are a fucking moron that doesnt know shit

now that's the truth,, if ever I heard it.. Hi 5.

Thank God for that because Keith Olbermann would be serving life in prison. :razz:
but "the MEDIA can lie"

hmmmm

Boy, this is getting easy...like I said, bobo can't let the facts get in the way of his story.

Wow, now there's a well thought-out response! :cuckoo:

How else can we tell you that you are blind and/or out of your mind?

People like you think MSNBC and CNN are liberal stations, when they are not, but you can't see that Fox is slanted?

Sometimes I wonder if you guys play dumb or are really this clueless.

Fox did this on purpose. If you read the Media Matters story, it is clear that Fox purposely twisted the facts.

If not, they need to get out of journalism.

Actually, they shouldn't be allowed to call themselves news. They should call themselves Right Wing TV.

Really, that's what I think? I guess that's why I watch Lou Dobbs and Campbell Brown and AC.

Hey, lets not get off on the wrong foot. I think you are an honest person who will speak truth and be honest.

The reason I am so argumentative is because the people I argue with on here are completely intellectually dishonest.

Are you new? Well so far you don't seem to be like them.

And I'm sorry I assumed you were one of them. I do that a lot.

PS. I'm not so much a Democrat as I am anti Republican. I watched very closely as they ruined our country the last 8 years.

Which might be why I get so mad whent NOW they deny it and try to blame Dodd/Freddy Fanny/Clinton/Carter.

I do understand Freddy & Fanny gave loans to poor people. But Freddy & Fanny didn't send all their jobs to china.

And Freddy & Fanny weren't hiring illegals to do jobs Americans would do.

All this lowered wages, raised unemployment, caused people to lose their homes, etc.

Not to mention bundling loans, deregulating so this crisis wasn't found until it was too late,

And John Stewart even busted Kramer and the WallStreet CEO's that Kramer admitted lied to him.

They caused this mess. Millionaires working for AIG caused this mess.

Freddy & Fanny are a very very small part of this mess.

But Republicans are so eager to ignore all the other stuff and say that Freddy & Fanny gave poor people loans.

Wow, what a horrible thing to do. Now what happened to their jobs? And what happened to the value of their homes? Were they overinflated by the mortgage industry? Did the mortgage industry continue giving loans knowing that the market was going to crash?

I could go on and on, but I won't bore you. I just want you to know why I am so anti GOP. They hate the middle class but will accuse me of hating rich people. I don't. They hate us. Or they don't care about us. To them, we are just an expense. And we are too expensive, so they have left to go overseas.

Sorry, i'm rambling. I look forward to reading your take on things.

But for now, I gotta go home.

They document their claims at media matters.

They provide the clips and the proof that what whoever said was wrong.

You have been lapping up the right wing pallum so long you cant even make a fair judgement anymore.
except the stuff they link doesnt back what they claim
they LIE

and you have been fed the shit from the liberal trough so long you dont know what the truth is

mediamatters, truthmatters, hmmm ........ :eusa_whistle:

People like you think MSNBC and CNN are liberal stations, when they are not, but you can't see that Fox is slanted?

Fox did this on purpose. If you read the Media Matters story, it is clear that Fox purposely twisted the facts.

Actually, they shouldn't be allowed to call themselves news. They should call themselves Right Wing TV.

Hey, lets not get off on the wrong foot. I think you are an honest person who will speak truth and be honest.

The reason I am so argumentative is because the people I argue with on here are completely intellectually dishonest.

PS. I'm not so much a Democrat as I am anti Republican. I watched very closely as they ruined our country the last 8 years.

Which might be why I get so mad whent NOW they deny it and try to blame Dodd/Freddy Fanny/Clinton/Carter.

I do understand Freddy & Fanny gave loans to poor people. But Freddy & Fanny didn't send all their jobs to china.

All this lowered wages, raised unemployment, caused people to lose their homes, etc.

Not to mention bundling loans, deregulating so this crisis wasn't found until it was too late,

And John Stewart even busted Kramer and the WallStreet CEO's that Kramer admitted lied to him.

But Republicans are so eager to ignore all the other stuff and say that Freddy & Fanny gave poor people loans.

Wow, what a horrible thing to do. Now what happened to their jobs? And what happened to the value of their homes? Were they overinflated by the mortgage industry? Did the mortgage industry continue giving loans knowing that the market was going to crash?

I could go on and on, but I won't bore you. I just want you to know why I am so anti GOP. They hate the middle class but will accuse me of hating rich people. I don't. They hate us. Or they don't care about us. To them, we are just an expense. And we are too expensive, so they have left to go overseas.

YOU are the dishonest bitch

Intellectually dishonest?...coming form Sealy....now that is rich.

Intellectually dishonest?...coming form Sealy....now that is rich.

You may not agree, but at least you should be able to tell I believe what I'm saying.

Wait, you don't think Fox lies, so of course you are probably way off base with me too!

but "the MEDIA can lie"

hmmmm

bobo is having a real hard time,, only 50 days in office and his regime is turning out to be the biggest screw up of the centruy.. I have pity.. much pity NOT :eusa_shhh::lol:

btw bobo, better hurry out the door before your boss catches you using company assets for personal use
;)

bobo, mediamatters is a leftwing lie factory

You have 24 hours to show us any examples. Have a good night.

I'm going to have a much better drive home today. Last night I was furious with Chris Dodd.

Last time I ever listen to you hacks.

Not zoomboom, or whatever her name is. She seems credible and honest.

Zoomboom :lol: Well, at least you finally got that I'm a girl. Kudos.

If you would bother to actually read people's posts, instead of spewing your right-wing hate, you'd get that a lot of people on here are honest.

Do you include yourself in that description? BTW, I disagree -- I think most people on here are smart and speak their minds.

Am I new? Again, you need to read the posts. You've already asked me this and I've already answered. Cripes.

No shit, Sherlock. :rolleyes:

Forum List

Back