Hey, Sealy!! FOX was right! aka Dodd 'fesses up...finally

anyone got bobo on IM or his cell or whatever he has
he needs to be on suicide watch for a while
he was so invested in Fox News being wrong

I just do NOT want to hear any Democrats spouting crap about how the Republicans messed THIS deal up!

I am fed up and sick and tired of the "Bill Clinton Management Policy for handling Personal Political Errors" shown here in full blooming color.

Lie
Lie
Lie
(((Ooops, looks like they have the evidence.)))
*sigh* Ok...I admit it ((( then bitchingly argue with anyone that says you are an idiot, a liar and a miscreant. )))

Last edited:
ahhhhhhhhhh the culture of lies and corruption.......and the left thought the right had the market cornered.....me doust think they protest too much.....

Let's hear your rebuttal to THIS!!!!!!

Dodd facing fresh political firestorm

Sen. Chris Dodd (D-Conn.) looks like he may be facing a fresh political firestorm.

Dodd just admitted on CNN that he inserted a loophole in the stimulus legislation that allowed million-dollar bonuses to insurance giant AIG to go forward – after previously denying any involvement in writing the controversial provision. .

“We wrote the language in the bill, the deal with bonuses, golden parachutes, excessive executive compensation that was adopted unanimously by the United States Senate in the stimulus bill,” Dodd told CNN’s Wolf Blitzer this afternoon.

“But for that language, there would have been no language to deal with this at all.”

Dodd had previously said that he played no role in writing the controversial language, and was not a part of the conference committee that inserted the language in the bill. As late as today, Dodd’s spokeswoman denied the senator’s involvement.

The AIG bonuses have caused a political firestorm, with Republicans and Democrats alike looking to lay blame for who’s responsible, and leading lawmakers looking to revoke the bonuses.

Dodd’s role in the legislation will likely come up as he faces the likelihood of a tough re-election. Former GOP congressman Rob Simmons announced he was running this week, and has already taken issue with Dodd’s stewardship as chairman of the Senate Banking Committee.

I'd say that doesn't look good for Dodd in light of all the denying he and his spokespeople have been doing. I'm curious to see that entire interview.

ahhhhhhhhhh the culture of lies and corruption.......and the left thought the right had the market cornered.....me doust think they protest too much.....
what really sucks is we dont have ANYONE we can truely trust

Sen. Chris Dodd (D-Conn.) looks like he may be facing a fresh political firestorm.

Dodd just admitted on CNN that he inserted a loophole in the stimulus legislation that allowed million-dollar bonuses to insurance giant AIG to go forward – after previously denying any involvement in writing the controversial provision. .

“We wrote the language in the bill, the deal with bonuses, golden parachutes, excessive executive compensation that was adopted unanimously by the United States Senate in the stimulus bill,” Dodd told CNN’s Wolf Blitzer this afternoon.

“But for that language, there would have been no language to deal with this at all.”

Dodd had previously said that he played no role in writing the controversial language, and was not a part of the conference committee that inserted the language in the bill. As late as today, Dodd’s spokeswoman denied the senator’s involvement.

The AIG bonuses have caused a political firestorm, with Republicans and Democrats alike looking to lay blame for who’s responsible, and leading lawmakers looking to revoke the bonuses.

Dodd’s role in the legislation will likely come up as he faces the likelihood of a tough re-election. Former GOP congressman Rob Simmons announced he was running this week, and has already taken issue with Dodd’s stewardship as chairman of the Senate Banking Committee.

I'd say that doesn't look good for Dodd in light of all the denying he and his spokespeople have been doing. I'm curious to see that entire interview.

Nothing looks good for Dodd, especially his chances in next election. He's toast.

yup, Dodd is TOAST
now the question is, can they throw him under the bus fast enough to avoid anyone else being tarnished as well

Well that will put a wrench right up TM's and bobo's asses now won't it? :eusa_whistle:

Pelosi and Dodd and Reid and gang were so quick to take advantage of all of us to include Obama by ramming there spending bills up everyones ass they fucked them selfs. This stuff will inevitably hurt there bids for reelection. (should limit there incomes after they leave office to $250,000.00 per year what the fuck they will be rich):eusa_liar::eusa_liar::eusa_liar::eusa_liar:

This isn't going to look good for Dodd, or Obama

Forum List

Back