Hey RWs: everytime you watch an NFL game, do you stand for the anthem?

Silly question, a perfect example of liberal logic. Here is the official etiquette for standing for the national anthem.

The US Flag Code stipulates:

§171. Conduct during playing
During rendition of the national anthem when the flag is displayed, all present except those in uniform should stand at attention facing the flag with the right hand over the heart. Men not in uniform should remove their headdress with their right hand and hold it at the left shoulder, the hand being over the heart. Persons in uniform should render the military salute at the first note of the anthem and retain this position until the last note. When the flag is not displayed, those present should face toward the music and act in the same manner they would if the flag were displayed there.

Yes, every time I am present at a location where the anthem is played, I stand. No, I don't necessarily stand every time I hear it played, like on tv, nor am I ethically bound too, clearly.
Lol! Right. I'm sure men at NFL games always follow these instructions to the tee.

Your post was not directed towards men at NFL games. It was directed at RW's on this board. Did you forget the topic of your own post already. You thought you were being clever by pointing out that most people don't stand when they HEAR the anthem being played, when the reality is that most people DO STAND When they are PRESENT where the anthem is being played. You came out looking less informed than you did before your OP. Not at all surprising.
You're the one that brought up the "code" not me. I was just responding to your post about men present. Obviously fans at home SEE the flag while the anthem is being played on TV and EVERY time this happens they don't do shit about it. Seriously think about this: if fans at home don't EVER stand for the anthem simply because they are not physically present, why do they even bother throwing a fit if someone present doesn't? You are all such drama queens. It's not like people are even aware of this code you're talking about. It's evident by the conservative response to the OP lol. They got nothing. They can't explain why they don't EVER stand. Oh, and like I said, plenty of fans who are present at the games, don't do shit either. It's only when a black does it that they are full of rage.

Silly question, a perfect example of liberal logic. Here is the official etiquette for standing for the national anthem.

The US Flag Code stipulates:

§171. Conduct during playing
During rendition of the national anthem when the flag is displayed, all present except those in uniform should stand at attention facing the flag with the right hand over the heart. Men not in uniform should remove their headdress with their right hand and hold it at the left shoulder, the hand being over the heart. Persons in uniform should render the military salute at the first note of the anthem and retain this position until the last note. When the flag is not displayed, those present should face toward the music and act in the same manner they would if the flag were displayed there.

Yes, every time I am present at a location where the anthem is played, I stand. No, I don't necessarily stand every time I hear it played, like on tv, nor am I ethically bound too, clearly.
Lol! Right. I'm sure men at NFL games always follow these instructions to the tee.

Your post was not directed towards men at NFL games. It was directed at RW's on this board. Did you forget the topic of your own post already. You thought you were being clever by pointing out that most people don't stand when they HEAR the anthem being played, when the reality is that most people DO STAND When they are PRESENT where the anthem is being played. You came out looking less informed than you did before your OP. Not at all surprising.
You're the one that brought up the "code" not me. I was just responding to your post about men present. Obviously fans at home SEE the flag while the anthem is being played on TV and EVERY time this happens they don't do shit about it. Seriously think about this: if fans at home don't EVER stand for the anthem simply because they are not physically present, why do they even bother throwing a fit if someone present doesn't? You are all such drama queens. It's not like people are even aware of this code you're talking about. It's evident by the conservative response to the OP lol. They got nothing. They can't explain why they don't EVER stand. Oh, and like I said, plenty of fans who are present at the games, don't do shit either. It's only when a black does it that they are full of rage.

Clearly logic and debate are not your forte. You got off on a silly non sequitur about people hearing the anthem and not standing, which has nothing to do with the problem many people have with players kneeling for the anthem at a game. Hard to discuss the topic with somebody who doesn't even understand it.

Forum List

Back