Hey LibLiars! I thought it was the TeaParty that was violent! Libs calls for violence

Liberals always were sore losers!

Breitbart.tv On MSNBC, Leftist Political Cartoonist Calls for Revolution, Violence on Table

Yeah this MSNBC puke interviewing Rall is entirely with agreement with the idea that violence is necessary to "change the system."

That means that since the voter will do what they want, violence should be used against us to FORCE us to do what they want.

"Reform the process" means the Constitutional system allowed people to vote them out of power. They don't like that! So now, they think violence to forcibly remove the Constitution is now on the table for these lefties.

THIS is why MSNBC is such a joke.

Video here:

Breitbart.tv On MSNBC, Leftist Political Cartoonist Calls for Revolution, Violence on Table

Like that is anything new.

Sharron Angle Joins Calls for Armed Revolution in America - Newsweek

The important point is that the left doesn't vote for people who advocate violence.

The right votes and elects their terrorists

Oh you mean like voting for president someone who was buddies with William Ayers?

You mean like getting his political career started at William Ayers house?

Yeah liberals NEVER vote for Terrorists.

You just walked into that one genius!

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Yeah this MSNBC puke interviewing Rall is entirely with agreement with the idea that violence is necessary to "change the system."

That means that since the voter will do what they want, violence should be used against us to FORCE us to do what they want.

"Reform the process" means the Constitutional system allowed people to vote them out of power. They don't like that! So now, they think violence to forcibly remove the Constitution is now on the table for these lefties.

Video here:

Democrats hate democracy. It's as simple as that.

Does your AFSC involve exposure to fumes?
No, but apparently yours did. :lol:

Video here:

Like that is anything new.

Sharron Angle Joins Calls for Armed Revolution in America - Newsweek

Smart Politics - Michele Bachmann on D.C.: "I'm a Foreign Correspondent On Enemy Lines"

Glenn Beck's paranoid thriller, "The Overton Window"

Tea Party leaders, conservative lawmakers envision militia to defend against federal government | cleveland.com

Limbaugh: "if we had any good luck, Honduras would send some people here and help us get our government back" | Media Matters for America

Your faux outrage is duly noted.

A list of liberal SMEARS is your evidence of "armed revolt."

Let's take this one by one!

"I hope that's not where we're going, but, you know, if this Congress keeps going the way it is, people are really looking toward those Second Amendment remedies and saying, My goodness, what can we do to turn this country around? I'll tell you the first thing we need to do is take Harry Reid out."

We presume she means "take Harry Reid out" by means of the ballot box. Or even more charitably, perhaps for dinner to discuss the bizarre and extreme direction American politics has taken since Barack Obama's election in 2008. Because Angle is not the only prominent figure, or even the only politician who has recently called for armed revolution.
Rick Barber, a candidate in the Republican primary for Alabama's Second Congressional District, released an ad which ends with an actor dressed as George Washington declaring "Gather your armies." Presumably to storm the same Congress that Barber is hoping to join.

The Overton Window, Beck's new novel, is also out today. According to a Washington Post review, it is a parable on worthy insurrection in which earnest, plucky American patriots arm to fight an evil plot by elites bent on a government takeover. Beck calls it 'faction'—which is a melding of 'fact,' and 'fiction,' apparently. "If the book is found tucked into the ammo boxes of self-proclaimed patriots," writes the reviewer Steven Levingston

This is all inuendo and smear!

Now you people know why Newsweek is broke! People no longer take thenm seriously! :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

No where here is there an open call for violence as Ted Rall and the MSNBC commentator openly agree.

Glen Beck's book is FICTION, where as Rall's book is not.

And Media Matters?

Sorry, you tried, but you put up what I told you libs have tried for two years to do. They tried to smear the Tea Party and conservatives with charges of being violent, BUT THEY FAILED MISERABLY.

That's why they lost the election so badly.

Now that lberals are left the sore losers, THEY REALLY START TALKING ABOUT VIOLENCE.

You didn't prove hypocrisy on our part, but hypocrisy on yours.

Thanks for the help!

Sorry, you are not entitled to your own reality. Seek help. Seek help soon. Do it for the children if nothing else.

The Left doesn't have the strength, conviction, or fortitude to revolt.

They don't have the guns either.

Which totally misses Ted Rall's point.

Gosh..now you guys are paying attention? Rall's been a cartoonist for quite some time.

He's not calling for guns and bombs..he's calling for strikes...and protest. Like they do in France.

So after 2 years of rightwingers spouting off about how armed revolution is a perfectly acceptable means to resort to against 'tyranny' blah blah,

now this liberal clown comes out and says exactly the same thing and HE'S the moron?

lol.

Rightwing irony just never ends does it?
So after a year of the left denouncing calls from the right for revolution, a leftist does it, and it's just dandy.

Leftwing irony just never ends, does it?

A list of liberal SMEARS is your evidence of "armed revolt."

Let's take this one by one!

"I hope that's not where we're going, but, you know, if this Congress keeps going the way it is, people are really looking toward those Second Amendment remedies and saying, My goodness, what can we do to turn this country around? I'll tell you the first thing we need to do is take Harry Reid out."

We presume she means "take Harry Reid out" by means of the ballot box. Or even more charitably, perhaps for dinner to discuss the bizarre and extreme direction American politics has taken since Barack Obama's election in 2008. Because Angle is not the only prominent figure, or even the only politician who has recently called for armed revolution.
Rick Barber, a candidate in the Republican primary for Alabama's Second Congressional District, released an ad which ends with an actor dressed as George Washington declaring "Gather your armies." Presumably to storm the same Congress that Barber is hoping to join.

The Overton Window, Beck's new novel, is also out today. According to a Washington Post review, it is a parable on worthy insurrection in which earnest, plucky American patriots arm to fight an evil plot by elites bent on a government takeover. Beck calls it 'faction'—which is a melding of 'fact,' and 'fiction,' apparently. "If the book is found tucked into the ammo boxes of self-proclaimed patriots," writes the reviewer Steven Levingston

This is all inuendo and smear!

Now you people know why Newsweek is broke! People no longer take thenm seriously! :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

No where here is there an open call for violence as Ted Rall and the MSNBC commentator openly agree.

Glen Beck's book is FICTION, where as Rall's book is not.

And Media Matters?

Sorry, you tried, but you put up what I told you libs have tried for two years to do. They tried to smear the Tea Party and conservatives with charges of being violent, BUT THEY FAILED MISERABLY.

That's why they lost the election so badly.

Now that lberals are left the sore losers, THEY REALLY START TALKING ABOUT VIOLENCE.

You didn't prove hypocrisy on our part, but hypocrisy on yours.

Thanks for the help!

Sorry, you are not entitled to your own reality. Seek help. Seek help soon. Do it for the children if nothing else.

I think we see who's retreating to his "own reality." When met with my rebuttle you are left with nothing but your own sputtering.

Sad really!

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Gosh..now you guys are paying attention? Rall's been a cartoonist for quite some time.

He's not calling for guns and bombs..he's calling for strikes...and protest. Like they do in France.

Yeah those protests in France have been soooooooooooo peaceful!

You really want to go there?

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Slice it and dice it however you want, it still comes out as armed revolt.

The Plum Line - Sharron Angle floated possibility of armed insurrection

Asked by the host, Lars Larson of Portland, Oregon, where she stands on Second Amendment issues, Angle replied:

You know, our Founding Fathers, they put that Second Amendment in there for a good reason and that was for the people to protect themselves against a tyrannical government. And in fact Thomas Jefferson said it's good for a country to have a revolution every 20 years.

I hope that's not where we're going, but, you know, if this Congress keeps going the way it is, people are really looking toward those Second Amendment remedies and saying my goodness what can we do to turn this country around? I'll tell you the first thing we need to do is take Harry Reid out.

Political cartoonist Ted Rall appeared on the “Dylan Ratigan Show” on MSNBC to discuss his new book and the need for revolutionary change in America. While he did note violence is the last resort, it is one that he believes will ultimately become a part of the American DNA. Ratigan met his ideas with placid approval. Needless to say, it's never noted that Rall is a man of the left.

Video here:

Breitbart is famous for Doctered tape

IT IS NOT AN ACCEPTABLE SOURCE

So Brietbart faked an MSNBC program?

Im rather disappointed with you TM. I expected of anyone, you would be condemning this talk of violence more than anything due to your consistant patterns of condemning violence on the right. But instead of condemning violence, you try to attack Brietbart of all people.

I hope someday you will actually live up to your screen name.

"I always said that liberals condemn in others what they cannot see in themselves."

having followed hate radio and conservative pundits for the past 20 years (and numerous message boards) i would say that
this is just as true in the right.

but apparently you can not see that.

"Here is another example.

For two years they have told us that the Tea Party was violent. But look who's calling for violence in defeat! It's libs!"

limbaugh has made numerous suggestions of violence

ann coulter said her greatest regret about 9/11 is that the terrorists didn't kill everyone at the NYT.

chuck norris reminded liberals that conservatives have guns and a violent revolution might be necessary

you can go to conservative sites that sell bumper stickers and t-shirts and find;
club liberals
make America a better place, kill a liberal
liberal hunting permits
the words democrat and liberal with targets on them

the NRA and other con sites sell target practice signs with pictures of prominent liberals on them.

in maine, right after the the last presidential election, a store owner in standish posted a sign hoping for obama to be assassinated....

SOME leftists are guilty or promoting hate and violence.

and SOME conservatives are also guilty of this.

Last edited:
So after 2 years of rightwingers spouting off about how armed revolution is a perfectly acceptable means to resort to against 'tyranny' blah blah,

now this liberal clown comes out and says exactly the same thing and HE'S the moron?

lol.

Rightwing irony just never ends does it?
So after a year of the left denouncing calls from the right for revolution, a leftist does it, and it's just dandy.

Leftwing irony just never ends, does it?

Fact is, they don't have a problem with violence unless it's convenient politically.

But if someone actively calls for non-violence, they will be condemned for inciting violence by these guys because it's politically convenient for them.

I see TPS ignored my links.

Get back to me when the people wetting their pants about violent right-wingers in your links condemn the violent left-winger in the OP.

My point is that the rhetoric is from both sides. Neither have a monopoly or clean hands. TPS wringing her hands over one cartoonists comments is funny considering she can totally overlook her side doing the same thing. In short, she is a hypocrite. For the record, I'm a conservative libertarian.......I'm just honest about the shortcomings of both sides. She never will be as she is obviously unbalanced.

This is laughable.

Ted Rall is a far left cartoonist mostly found in the Village Voice. He's got a following..but he's not an elected official. I read his strip from time to time..and it's filled with irony and puts a spotlight on right wing hypocrisy. He's not a "leader" in any form or shape of the word. He couldn't get elected to be dog catcher. What he is..and in a nutshell..is a satirist. That's it. No guns. No bombs..nada..nothing.

And he's not calling for violence against people. To put this is up as equivalent to what Sharron Angle was saying...is nuts.

This is laughable.

Ted Rall is a far left cartoonist mostly found in the Village Voice. He's got a following..but he's not an elected official. I read his strip from time to time..and it's filled with irony and puts a spotlight on right wing hypocrisy. He's not a "leader" in any form or shape of the word. He couldn't get elected to be dog catcher. What he is..and in a nutshell..is a satirist. That's it. No guns. No bombs..nada..nothing.

And he's not calling for violence against people. To put this is up as equivalent to what Sharron Angle was saying...is nuts.

You seem to be ignoring the fact that Ted wasn't the only one calling for violence in the clip.

Verum Serum has video from his appearance on MSNBC last night and posted this from his book calling for violent leftist revolution.
We are here because the U.S. is going to end soon. There’s going to be an intense, violent, probably haphazard struggle for control. It’s going to come down to us versus them. The question is: What are you going to do about it?…
A war is coming. At stake: our lives, the planet, freedom, living. The government, the corporations, and the extreme right are prepared to coalesce into an Axis of Evil. Are you going to fight back? Will you do whatever it takes, including taking up arms?…
The millions of partisans who follow Fox News, Rush Limbaugh, and right-wing televangelists happen to be the best-armed people around, and they despise just about everyone who doesn’t think and pray like them. They will see collapse as affirmation of their beliefs that secular liberalism is destructive. They will also see it as an opportunity to create a new, ordered world atop the ashes. They will act to stop teenage sluts from getting abortions, teach n*ggers a lesson, and slaughter those spics, dots, and everyone else who doesn’t fit into their vision of what and who is right…
I want to kick people in the ass. To get them thinking. To get you thinking. I want you to understand the situation—your situation. I want you to see that revolt is a good idea, and that it has never been more necessary.

Verum Serum?

WTF is that? Is that a name?

Wow! Making fun of the poster's name. What a stunning rebuke for the SUBSTANCE of that post.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

It's a question, dimwit.

Since then, I've learned that, like the extremist muslims who riot in the streets, you are getting upset over something a CARTOONIST has done.:cuckoo:

I guess that's what he meant when he wrote:

"...no meaningful political change has ever taken place without violence or the credible threat of violence." (3:12 in the video.)

At 4:21, he says, "As John Locke said, you know, the people have an obligation to revolt when their government fails."

You can play "The Liberal Didn't Say What He Said" all you like, but it just makes you look dumb.

Forum List

Back