Hey LibLiars! I thought it was the TeaParty that was violent! Libs calls for violence

Verum Serum has video from his appearance on MSNBC last night and posted this from his book calling for violent leftist revolution.
We are here because the U.S. is going to end soon. There’s going to be an intense, violent, probably haphazard struggle for control. It’s going to come down to us versus them. The question is: What are you going to do about it?…
A war is coming. At stake: our lives, the planet, freedom, living. The government, the corporations, and the extreme right are prepared to coalesce into an Axis of Evil. Are you going to fight back? Will you do whatever it takes, including taking up arms?…
The millions of partisans who follow Fox News, Rush Limbaugh, and right-wing televangelists happen to be the best-armed people around, and they despise just about everyone who doesn’t think and pray like them. They will see collapse as affirmation of their beliefs that secular liberalism is destructive. They will also see it as an opportunity to create a new, ordered world atop the ashes. They will act to stop teenage sluts from getting abortions, teach n*ggers a lesson, and slaughter those spics, dots, and everyone else who doesn’t fit into their vision of what and who is right…
I want to kick people in the ass. To get them thinking. To get you thinking. I want you to understand the situation—your situation. I want you to see that revolt is a good idea, and that it has never been more necessary.

Verum Serum?

WTF is that? Is that a name?

Liberals always were sore losers!

Political cartoonist Ted Rall appeared on the “Dylan Ratigan Show” on MSNBC to discuss his new book and the need for revolutionary change in America. While he did note violence is the last resort, it is one that he believes will ultimately become a part of the American DNA. Ratigan met his ideas with placid approval. Needless to say, it's never noted that Rall is a man of the left.

Breitbart.tv On MSNBC, Leftist Political Cartoonist Calls for Revolution, Violence on Table

Yeah this MSNBC puke interviewing Rall is entirely with agreement with the idea that violence is necessary to "change the system."

That means that since the voter will do what they want, violence should be used against us to FORCE us to do what they want.

"Reform the process" means the Constitutional system allowed people to vote them out of power. They don't like that! So now, they think violence to forcibly remove the Constitution is now on the table for these lefties.

THIS is why MSNBC is such a joke.

Video here:

Breitbart.tv On MSNBC, Leftist Political Cartoonist Calls for Revolution, Violence on Table

Breitbart is famous for Doctered tape

IT IS NOT AN ACCEPTABLE SOURCE

Political cartoonist Ted Rall appeared on the “Dylan Ratigan Show” on MSNBC to discuss his new book and the need for revolutionary change in America. While he did note violence is the last resort, it is one that he believes will ultimately become a part of the American DNA. Ratigan met his ideas with placid approval. Needless to say, it's never noted that Rall is a man of the left.

Yeah this MSNBC puke interviewing Rall is entirely with agreement with the idea that violence is necessary to "change the system."

That means that since the voter will do what they want, violence should be used against us to FORCE us to do what they want.

"Reform the process" means the Constitutional system allowed people to vote them out of power. They don't like that! So now, they think violence to forcibly remove the Constitution is now on the table for these lefties.

Video here:

If wingnuts didn't lie, they'd have nothing to say

Video here:

Like that is anything new.

Sharron Angle Joins Calls for Armed Revolution in America - Newsweek

http://blog.lib.umn.edu/cspg/smartpolitics/2009/03/michele_bachmann_on_dc_im_a_fo_1.php

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2010/06/14/AR2010061405423.html

http://www.cleveland.com/nation/index.ssf/2010/04/tea_party_leaders_conservative.html

http://mediamatters.org/mmtv/200907020010

Your faux outrage is duly noted.

Last edited:

Video here:

The important point is that the left doesn't vote for people who advocate violence.

The right votes and elects their terrorists

So after 2 years of rightwingers spouting off about how armed revolution is a perfectly acceptable means to resort to against 'tyranny' blah blah,

now this liberal clown comes out and says exactly the same thing and HE'S the moron?

lol.

Rightwing irony just never ends does it?

When you have a quote of me EVER SAYING THAT, do let me know.

It obviously isn't the position of the Tea Party, lib liar, AND YOU KNOW THAT, or they would be carrying guns instead of signs.

Nice try!

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

How did one guy become all liberals, btw?

Hey, excuse me, but the commentator, representing NBC agrees with that "one liberal."

If that commentator had been Rush Limbaugh or Sean Hannity, YOU libs would have said it proved conservatives/Tea Partiers are violent.

But EVERY time liberals get caught saying what they really think, it's always "that's only one person, he doesn't represent all liberalism."

Well, if it's good for the goose and it's good for the gander.

Boo freaking hoo!

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

I suppose these idiots think reliving the 1960's is the answer?

I'll bet you agree with Rall that violence is acceptable as a LAST RESORT.

NOW WE HAVE A THIRD LIBERAL AGREEING WITH VIOLENCE.

And a "last resort" to what?

Too many Tea Partiers winning elections?

One winning the presidency?

Chris Christie or Marco Rubio become president?

What is that "last resort" carbiner?

I would LOVE to hear that.

You just proved that "it's only one liberal" to be a lie.

See, I told you liberals will always let it slip what they really think.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

the best part of these ass clowns calling for a VIOLENT REVELOUTION, is they did it on PMSnbc.:

man watching that was hilarious, I could probably beat the snot out of those two wimps with on hand tied behind my back...:lol::lol:

Is it any surprise they let the clown Olberdud back on his show?

MSNBC. What a joke!

Verum Serum has video from his appearance on MSNBC last night and posted this from his book calling for violent leftist revolution.
We are here because the U.S. is going to end soon. There’s going to be an intense, violent, probably haphazard struggle for control. It’s going to come down to us versus them. The question is: What are you going to do about it?…
A war is coming. At stake: our lives, the planet, freedom, living. The government, the corporations, and the extreme right are prepared to coalesce into an Axis of Evil. Are you going to fight back? Will you do whatever it takes, including taking up arms?…
The millions of partisans who follow Fox News, Rush Limbaugh, and right-wing televangelists happen to be the best-armed people around, and they despise just about everyone who doesn’t think and pray like them. They will see collapse as affirmation of their beliefs that secular liberalism is destructive. They will also see it as an opportunity to create a new, ordered world atop the ashes. They will act to stop teenage sluts from getting abortions, teach n*ggers a lesson, and slaughter those spics, dots, and everyone else who doesn’t fit into their vision of what and who is right…
I want to kick people in the ass. To get them thinking. To get you thinking. I want you to understand the situation—your situation. I want you to see that revolt is a good idea, and that it has never been more necessary.

Verum Serum?

WTF is that? Is that a name?

Wow! Making fun of the poster's name. What a stunning rebuke for the SUBSTANCE of that post.

fear the cartoonist

:rofl:

Waitaminute!!!

The wingnuts are getting upset about a cartoonist??? :lol::lol::lol:

Don't they think it's dumb when the muslims get upset over cartoonists?:cuckoo:

When you can show we are asking for Ted Rall to be CENSORED let me know.

Every time liberals try to show hypocrisy, they have to IGNORE THE SUBSTANCE of the issue, to make such a lie.

No one is saying Ted Rall's book should be censored, as the muslims called for with the Mohammed cartoons.

Quite the contrary. I want Rall's book to be seen. I want everyone to see what hypocrites liberals are, for trying to falsely smear the Tea Party with violence for two years, and the minute the liberals become sore losers, look who's starts calling for violence.

Nice try, but not even close.

Video here:

The tape wasn't doctored you laughable loon, and if you can show this tape is doctored do let us know.

Besides that, someone has always included a you tube of the same source. Is it doctored too?

Is the book Rall is hawking doctored?

Video here:

If wingnuts didn't lie, they'd have nothing to say

I guess the elections results are a lie, as well.

Video here:

Smart Politics - Michele Bachmann on D.C.: "I'm a Foreign Correspondent On Enemy Lines"

Glenn Beck's paranoid thriller, "The Overton Window"

Tea Party leaders, conservative lawmakers envision militia to defend against federal government | cleveland.com

Limbaugh: "if we had any good luck, Honduras would send some people here and help us get our government back" | Media Matters for America

Your faux outrage is duly noted.

A list of liberal SMEARS is your evidence of "armed revolt."

Let's take this one by one!

"I hope that's not where we're going, but, you know, if this Congress keeps going the way it is, people are really looking toward those Second Amendment remedies and saying, My goodness, what can we do to turn this country around? I'll tell you the first thing we need to do is take Harry Reid out."

We presume she means "take Harry Reid out" by means of the ballot box. Or even more charitably, perhaps for dinner to discuss the bizarre and extreme direction American politics has taken since Barack Obama's election in 2008. Because Angle is not the only prominent figure, or even the only politician who has recently called for armed revolution.
Rick Barber, a candidate in the Republican primary for Alabama's Second Congressional District, released an ad which ends with an actor dressed as George Washington declaring "Gather your armies." Presumably to storm the same Congress that Barber is hoping to join.

The Overton Window, Beck's new novel, is also out today. According to a Washington Post review, it is a parable on worthy insurrection in which earnest, plucky American patriots arm to fight an evil plot by elites bent on a government takeover. Beck calls it 'faction'—which is a melding of 'fact,' and 'fiction,' apparently. "If the book is found tucked into the ammo boxes of self-proclaimed patriots," writes the reviewer Steven Levingston

This is all inuendo and smear!

Now you people know why Newsweek is broke! People no longer take thenm seriously! :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

No where here is there an open call for violence as Ted Rall and the MSNBC commentator openly agree.

Glen Beck's book is FICTION, where as Rall's book is not.

And Media Matters?

Sorry, you tried, but you put up what I told you libs have tried for two years to do. They tried to smear the Tea Party and conservatives with charges of being violent, BUT THEY FAILED MISERABLY.

That's why they lost the election so badly.

Now that lberals are left the sore losers, THEY REALLY START TALKING ABOUT VIOLENCE.

You didn't prove hypocrisy on our part, but hypocrisy on yours.

Thanks for the help!

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Forum List

Back