The Left's Excuse That They Have To Censor Trump's Words Is That His Words Cause Extreme Violence

mudwhistle

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jul 21, 2009
Headmaster's Office, Hogwarts
Years of the leftist media telling everyone to attack Trump supporters isn't what's causing extreme violence. Trump's words are what's causing extreme violence. They claim that broadcasting untrue things has a cost.

Oh really?

So basically Rachel Maddow thinks she can get away with censoring the president's statements because they are untrue.

Since when has the media been so adverse to telling a lie?

The left thinks they can get away with using Jan 6th to prevent a political candidate from being heard. That alone is probable-cause to investigate Democrats in a criminal conspiracy to commit fraud and destroy Democracy in America. What about several years of telling everyone that Trump colluded with Russia. How about the time they said that Hunter Biden's laptop didn't exist and it was nothing but Russian mis-information?

Now just a GD minute. Who has been using the media to create anger and hatred in this country?

Untitled.jpg

https://x.com/simonateba/status/1754951365007220823?s=20

https://x.com/CollinRugg/status/1755785713050906729?s=20

https://x.com/4Mischief/status/1756004928638607828?s=20

GFWnDflXcAAB6rm.jpg

GGAA3whWgAAHCSI.jpg

GFw8_jrWwAEAq1J.jpg

347408~1.JPG

169941~1.PNG

Last edited:
Me thinks you should not try to remove the sawdust from your opponent's eye, before you remove the plank in your very own eye.

Trumper media, and right wing media and radio before Trump, has always failed to report both sides, or report the full truth. You've perfected it..... ;)

The party holding the greatest power will bring down the force of the law on Trump if he steps far enough out of line. This is America's fight against Trump's tactics that America can't afford to lose.

The methods are many. No country in history has ever allowed a political coup to take place without at least making an effort to save itself.

The powers that be in America have never shown a reluctance to play hardball when the situation demands. Trump must not be allowed to regain power.

Unfortunately, the Biden option is even worse as America has embarked on a war that isn't winnable.

Me thinks you should not try to remove the sawdust from your opponent's eye, before you remove the plank in your very own eye.

Trumper media, and right wing media and radio before Trump, has always failed to report both sides, or report the full truth. You've perfected it..... ;)
I don't think you watch or listened to right wing media enough to say that.

You're too busy listening to CNN, MSNBC, and the rest of the media call entrapment at the Capital an insurrection and call months of riots, murder, and destruction by BLM and ANTIFA "mostly peaceful protests".

The party holding the greatest power will bring down the force of the law on Trump if he steps far enough out of line. This is America's fight against Trump's tactics that America can't afford to lose.

The methods are many. No country in history has ever allowed a political coup to take place without at least making an effort to save itself.

The powers that be in America have never shown a reluctance to play hardball when the situation demands. Trump must not be allowed to regain power.

Unfortunately, the Biden option is even worse as America has embarked on a war that isn't winnable.
What you're talking about is fascism.

GFvkFXhXYAAb1n7.jpg

Yes in a very few instances, but there has always been an attempt to stop fascism.
Biden is past the point of being able to do irreparable damage. He would be prevented by the military in any case. Trump is capable.
I'm confused.

Who do you consider a threat? The jackass that's creating all of this chaos or the guy running against him?
Trump has no power. Biden is the one holding office. Even though he cheated to get his position, he still is the only person capable of doing anything about it at this point.

I'm confused.

Who do you consider a threat? The jackass that's creating all of this chaos or the guy running against him?
Trump has no power. Biden is the one holding office. Even though he cheated to get his position, he still is the only person capable of doing anything about it at this point.
I'm simply saying that any damage that could be done by either of them will be prevented by saner minds of the military.
Biden not being a threat anymore on account of his mentally degraded ability.

Trump on account of threats he's made that can't be permitted.

You better hope that the military is ready to jump in to save your country.

We'll have to see if Biden's replacement can do anything positive? I think the American people want out of the make-believe worrld but aren't offered a choice yet.

I'm simply saying that any damage that could be done by either of them will be prevented by saner minds of the military.
Biden not being a threat anymore on account of his mentally degraded ability.

Trump on account of threats he's made that can't be permitted.

You better hope that the military is ready to jump in to save your country.

We'll have to see if Biden's replacement can do anything positive? I think the American people want out of the make-believe worrld but aren't offered a choice yet.
Trump hasn't made any threats.

And Biden isn't running the White House. Obama and his crew are running this country, and running it into the ground.

Last edited:
Years of the leftist media telling everyone to attack Trump supporters isn't what's causing extreme violence. Trump's words are what's causing extreme violence. They claim that broadcasting untrue things has a cost.

Oh really?

So basically Rachel Maddow thinks she can get away with censoring the president's statements because they are untrue.

Since when has the media been so adverse to telling a lie?

The left thinks they can get away with using Jan 6th to prevent a political candidate from being heard. That alone is probable-cause to investigate Democrats in a criminal conspiracy to commit fraud and destroy Democracy in America. What about several years of telling everyone that Trump colluded with Russia. How about the time they said that Hunter Biden's laptop didn't exist and it was nothing but Russian mis-information?

Now just a GD minute. Who has been using the media to create anger and hatred in this country?

View attachment 900599

https://x.com/simonateba/status/1754951365007220823?s=20

https://x.com/CollinRugg/status/1755785713050906729?s=20

https://x.com/4Mischief/status/1756004928638607828?s=20

View attachment 900586

View attachment 900588

View attachment 900589

View attachment 900592

View attachment 900593

Obviously the actual words of the Constitution elude you.
Only the government is forbidden "censoring" aperson.
Private entities have a responsibility to censor offensive or abusive content.
Abusive, offensive, and threatening conduct is all Trump and MAGATS like you who kneel before him have to offer.

I don't think you watch or listened to right wing media enough to say that.

You're too busy listening to CNN, MSNBC, and the rest of the media call entrapment at the Capital an insurrection and call months of riots, murder, and destruction by BLM and ANTIFA "mostly peaceful protests".
Nah, that is what right wing Trumper news made up.

The protests were constitutional and primarily peaceful. 24 million Americans across the USA participated over the summer months, peacefully.

The rioters who mostly came out in the evening to the wee hours, were criminal, and thugs, and democrats including candidate Biden, spoke out against the rioters.

Your media did not show you the hours on end of peaceful protests... They only repeatedly showed in a loop, the violence and rioters at night.... And only pushed the rioting, to avoid discussing the actual protests and the injustices they were protesting.

Nah, that is what right wing Trumper news made up.

The protests were constitutional and primarily peaceful. 24 million Americans across the USA participated over the summer months, peacefully.

The rioters who mostly came out in the evening to the wee hours, were criminal, and thugs, and democrats including candidate Biden, spoke out against the rioters.

Your media did not show you the hours on end of peaceful protests... They only repeatedly showed in a loop, the violence and rioters at night.... And only pushed the rioting, to avoid discussing the actual protests and the injustices they were protesting.
I'm convinced that you think that putting MAGA Republicans in front of a firing squad is justifiable.

There's no hope for you.

Forum List

Back