Hey LibLiars! I thought it was the TeaParty that was violent! Libs calls for violence

I see TPS ignored my links.

Get back to me when the people wetting their pants about violent right-wingers in your links condemn the violent left-winger in the OP.

My point is that the rhetoric is from both sides. Neither have a monopoly or clean hands. TPS wringing her hands over one cartoonists comments is funny considering she can totally overlook her side doing the same thing. In short, she is a hypocrite. For the record, I'm a conservative libertarian.......I'm just honest about the shortcomings of both sides. She never will be as she is obviously unbalanced.

Yeah well your point failed.

If was "wringing my hands" I wouldn't be laughing and I am laughing.

I'm laughing at the hypocrisy of liberals who tried to smear the Tea Party movement as violent for two years and the minute they lose, look who starts talking violence.

As for "they all do it."

I'm sorry but bringing up the left wing smears as balance for this book and the MSNBC commentator who agrees with it IS NOT BALANCE.

It's just again, proving I'm right. The left tried these smears for two years, they didn't work.

So look who's talking violence now!

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

This is laughable.

Ted Rall is a far left cartoonist mostly found in the Village Voice. He's got a following..but he's not an elected official. I read his strip from time to time..and it's filled with irony and puts a spotlight on right wing hypocrisy. He's not a "leader" in any form or shape of the word. He couldn't get elected to be dog catcher. What he is..and in a nutshell..is a satirist. That's it. No guns. No bombs..nada..nothing.

And he's not calling for violence against people. To put this is up as equivalent to what Sharron Angle was saying...is nuts.

Indeed since Angel was citing Thomas Jefferson, not Saul Alinksy.

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Get back to me when the people wetting their pants about violent right-wingers in your links condemn the violent left-winger in the OP.

My point is that the rhetoric is from both sides. Neither have a monopoly or clean hands. TPS wringing her hands over one cartoonists comments is funny considering she can totally overlook her side doing the same thing. In short, she is a hypocrite. For the record, I'm a conservative libertarian.......I'm just honest about the shortcomings of both sides. She never will be as she is obviously unbalanced.

Yeah well your point failed.

If was "wringing my hands" I wouldn't be laughing and I am laughing.

I'm laughing at the hypocrisy of liberals who tried to smear the Tea Party movement as violent for two years and the minute they lose, look who starts talking violence.

As for "they all do it."

I'm sorry but bringing up the left wing smears as balance for this book and the MSNBC commentator who agrees with it IS NOT BALANCE.

It's just again, proving I'm right. The left tried these smears for two years, they didn't work.

So look who's talking violence now!

TPS is too scared to address my point that no one has voted for Ted Rall, while millions of rightwingers have voted for extremists who have promited violence and rebellion

Verum Serum?

WTF is that? Is that a name?

Wow! Making fun of the poster's name. What a stunning rebuke for the SUBSTANCE of that post.

It's a question, dimwit.

Since then, I've learned that, like the extremist muslims who riot in the streets, you are getting upset over something a CARTOONIST has done.:cuckoo:

I'm like the "extremist" muslims in the street?

When you find me with a sign reading "behead those who insult Islam" do let me know.

You just proved me right.

THIS was the nonsense coming from lefties FOR TWO YEARS against the Tea Party and the right.

But the minute the lefties lose, look who starts talking armed revolt.

And how pointing this OUT is akin to being a muslim with a sign reading "behead those who insult islam?"

You libs are really laughable loons, you know that?

behead_those_who_insult_islam_london.jpg

Waitaminute!!!

The wingnuts are getting upset about a cartoonist??? :lol::lol::lol:

Don't they think it's dumb when the muslims get upset over cartoonists?:cuckoo:

When you can show we are asking for Ted Rall to be CENSORED let me know.

Every time liberals try to show hypocrisy, they have to IGNORE THE SUBSTANCE of the issue, to make such a lie.

No one is saying Ted Rall's book should be censored, as the muslims called for with the Mohammed cartoons.

Quite the contrary. I want Rall's book to be seen. I want everyone to see what hypocrites liberals are, for trying to falsely smear the Tea Party with violence for two years, and the minute the liberals become sore losers, look who's starts calling for violence.

Nice try, but not even close.

How does what Rall do reflect in any way on anyone besides Ted Rall?

" I want everyone to see what hypocrites liberals are, for trying to falsely smear the Tea Party with violence for two years, and the minute the liberals become sore losers, look who's starts calling for violence."

So you admit that your real intent is to tar liberals, and has nothing to do with whether anyone agrees with Rall.

How many liberals have voted for Ted Rall, and how many rightwingers have voted for teabaggers who have advocated 2nd amend solutions? Which liberal threatened to take a baseball bat to govt?

I admit that I want to tar liberals by pointing out the left tried to smear the tea party for two years?

I think we see who's trying desperately to smear here and it isn't me! :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

I didn't make up the video from MSNBC, I simply POSTED IT.

Oh how dare I "smear" the left by posting that video!

You libs really are laughable.

So, it's a "smear" to tell the truth about liberals, ON MSNBC yet?

I'm sure you think it is.

That says way more about you, than it does about me.

Wow! Making fun of the poster's name. What a stunning rebuke for the SUBSTANCE of that post.

It's a question, dimwit.

Since then, I've learned that, like the extremist muslims who riot in the streets, you are getting upset over something a CARTOONIST has done.:cuckoo:

When you find me with a sign reading "behead those who insult Islam" do let me know.

THIS was the nonsense coming from lefties FOR TWO YEARS against the Tea Party and the right.

And how pointing this OUT is akin to being a muslim with a sign reading "behead those who insult islam?"

Christians are far more violent than muslims

Exodus 31:14
“‘Observe the Sabbath, because it is holy to you. Anyone who desecrates it is to be put to death"

1493%20jews%20Burned%20Hartmann%20Scchedel%20Nuremberg.jpg

on edit: I see you're is STILL too scared to address my point that no one has voted for Ted Rall, while millions of rightwingers have voted for extremists who have promited violence and rebellion

Last edited:
Which totally misses Ted Rall's point.

Gosh..now you guys are paying attention? Rall's been a cartoonist for quite some time.

He's not calling for guns and bombs..he's calling for strikes...and protest. Like they do in France.

Yeah those protests in France have been soooooooooooo peaceful!

You really want to go there?

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Sure.

They are destroying things..not people. If anything, it's the protestors that get hurt from getting shot with rubber bullets.

Workers in France do not get pushed around like they do here.

The company I work for is a multi national..and we have offices in France. They fare far better off then we do here.

OH!!!!!!!! :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

It's OKAY when lefties are violent, because they are "destroying things."

I'm sure those innocent little protestors aren't hurting a soul. Why no one is getting beat up or anything?

WHEN IS THE LAST TIME YOU SAW A MOB? :lol::lol::lol::lol:

Even YOU can't be so stupid as to think we buy that one!

Thank you for proving me right liberals. It's OKAY when lefties are violent.

But a Tea Partier so much as says "take Harry Reid out" and QUICK! Get out the smelling salts for the left! They are going to faint from such "violent" suggestions.

You lose by your own laughable double standard!

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

"If that commentator had been Rush Limbaugh or Sean Hannity, YOU libs would have said it proved conservatives/Tea Partiers are violent."

of course one must take into consideration the probable fact that, when limbaugh DOES suggest violence (which he has), millions of dittoheads would have said "megga dittos!"

voicing their agreement that violence against liberals IS a good idea.

and we must also note that after agreeing with limbaugh that violence against liberals in defense of conservative beliefs is the proper tact I have no doubt YOU would have said "you can't blame all conservatives for the acts of just one conservative no matter how much most conservatives justify that act"

after all these months you continue to accuse your enemies of your own crimes.

Like I said before. Put what you are refuting in quotes and then comment.

As it is, no one can tell what you are saying and what you are disagreeing with.

Not even worth bothering until you do so.

TPS is too scared to address my point that no one has voted for Ted Rall, while millions of rightwingers have voted for extremists who have promited violence and rebellion

Slice it and dice it however you want, it still comes out as armed revolt.

The Plum Line - Sharron Angle floated possibility of armed insurrection

Asked by the host, Lars Larson of Portland, Oregon, where she stands on Second Amendment issues, Angle replied:

You know, our Founding Fathers, they put that Second Amendment in there for a good reason and that was for the people to protect themselves against a tyrannical government. And in fact Thomas Jefferson said it's good for a country to have a revolution every 20 years.

I hope that's not where we're going, but, you know, if this Congress keeps going the way it is, people are really looking toward those Second Amendment remedies and saying my goodness what can we do to turn this country around? I'll tell you the first thing we need to do is take Harry Reid out.
So what makes that so terrible, and the OP so good?

Nothing, but liberals didn't vote for Rall, while wingnuts voted for traitors like Angle

Angle is a traitor?

Aren't traitors shot?

OH! So Rall isn't advocating violence, only Angle is, with her "take Harry Reid out" comment.

BUT YOU JUST ADVOCATED SHOOTING ANGLE, BY YOUR OWN STANDARD.

So thank you for proving what a laughable hypocrite you are.

Liberals! Always so entertaining!

So what makes that so terrible, and the OP so good?

Nothing, but liberals didn't vote for Rall, while wingnuts voted for traitors like Angle

Angle is a traitor?

Aren't traitors shot?

OH! So Rall isn't advocating violence, only Angle is, with her "take Harry Reid out" comment.

BUT YOU JUST ADVOCATED SHOOTING ANGLE, BY YOUR OWN STANDARD.

So thank you for proving what a laughable hypocrite you are.

Liberals! Always so entertaining!

TPS is too scared to address my point that no one has voted for Ted Rall, while millions of rightwingers have voted for extremists who have promoted violence and rebellion

Instead, he lies and claims I said someone should shoot Angle.

Asked by the host, Lars Larson of Portland, Oregon, where she stands on Second Amendment issues, Angle replied:

You know, our Founding Fathers, they put that Second Amendment in there for a good reason and that was for the people to protect themselves against a tyrannical government. And in fact Thomas Jefferson said it's good for a country to have a revolution every 20 years.

I hope that's not where we're going, but, you know, if this Congress keeps going the way it is, people are really looking toward those Second Amendment remedies and saying my goodness what can we do to turn this country around? I'll tell you the first thing we need to do is take Harry Reid out.

So, in other word after I refuted this nonsense you double down on it!

When you know full well she meant voting Reid out of office.

Has there been an attempt on Reid's life since he won?

Has there been talk from Rangel since Reid won to "take him out" with a gun?

But there sure has been talk of violence from a lefty on MSNBC and his guest AFTER REPUBLICANS WON!

Nice try but not even close!

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

I've asked before......are you retarded? It's a serious question. You are taking one sentence out of her comments to support your blind views. What the fuck did she mean by the bold part in the following quote, "I hope that's not where we're going, but, you know, if this Congress keeps going the way it is, people are really looking toward those Second Amendment remedies and saying my goodness what can we do to turn this country around? I'll tell you the first thing we need to do is take Harry Reid out."

The second amendment refers to the right to bear arms. She hopes that isn't where we are going......but if Congress keeps going the way it is.......people are looking towards remedying the situation with their guns......and asking what they can do to turn things around......followed immediately by......the first thing we need to do is take Harry Reid out. Was she talking about the election process in her comments? No. Was she talking about armed insurrection to turn the country around and the need to take out Reid? Yes.

Just once TPS.....just once......do us conservatives proud and be fucking honest. Take the tin foil hat off and come out of the backyard bunker and be "fair and balanced".

It's a question, dimwit.

“‘Observe the Sabbath, because it is holy to you. Anyone who desecrates it is to be put to death"

on edit: I see you're is STILL too scared to address my point that no one has voted for Ted Rall, while millions of rightwingers have voted for extremists who have promited violence and rebellion

Oh my gosh you are an idiot!

You have to go back to the Middle Ages to prove Christians are more violent. When you show me the Christians flying planes into buildings in NY DO LET ME KNOW, moron! :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

I could go on and on, on why you are so wrong here, but that's just an attempt to derail the thread. YOu want to take me on Islam vs. Christianity in the religion thread, be my guest. YOU WILL SO LOSE! Trust me. You don't want to go there! :lol::lol::lol::lol:

As for your other point, I thought it so stupid, I hardly bothered, but if you insist!

No one voted for millions of Tea Partiers but your side still claimed they were violent!

So, nice try but big fail!

This is how lefties try to win. They try to LIMIT the topic of conversation. But I wasn't talking about ONLY THE LEFTIES YOU VOTE FOR did I?

Was the op about lefties you vote for? NO!

It was about MSNBC Commentator, and Ted Rall both in agreement that violence needs to be taken BECAUSE THEY ARE BIG SORE LOSERS.

I bet you thought trying to limit the topic to only those voted for was brilliant. I bet you thought that would box us in and we would never get out.

I BET YOU THOUGHT IT HAS NEVER BEEN TRIED ON ME BEFORE!

BUT YOU BET DEAD WRONG!

Honey, you are dealing with someone, who has heard every argument you could come up with over 20 years ago, and and I'm hell of a lot better now at beating them than 20 years ago.

Now what are you going to do?

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

But there sure has been talk of violence from a lefty on MSNBC and his guest AFTER REPUBLICANS WON!

I've asked before......are you retarded? It's a serious question. You are taking one sentence out of her comments to support your blind views. What the fuck did she mean by the bold part in the following quote, "I hope that's not where we're going, but, you know, if this Congress keeps going the way it is, people are really looking toward those Second Amendment remedies and saying my goodness what can we do to turn this country around? I'll tell you the first thing we need to do is take Harry Reid out."

The second amendment refers to the right to bear arms. She hopes that isn't where we are going......but if Congress keeps going the way it is.......people are looking towards remedying the situation with their guns......and asking what they can do to turn things around......followed immediately by......the first thing we need to do is take Harry Reid out. Was she talking about the election process in her comments? No. Was she talking about armed insurrection to turn the country around and the need to take out Reid? Yes.

Just once TPS.....just once......do us conservatives proud and be fucking honest. Take the tin foil hat off and come out of the backyard bunker and be "fair and balanced".

According to the wingnut, "2nd Amendment remedies" refers to elections because in wingnut world, the 2nd Amend is all about elections:cuckoo:

He won't respond to your point. TPS is too cowardly to take on a challenge. I asked him to explain why no liberals are voting for Rall while millions vote for rightwingers who support violence, and he accused me of wanting to execute Angle because I used the word "traitor"

He hides from every challenge

Oh my gosh you are an idiot!

You have to go back to the Middle Ages to prove Christians are more violent. When you show me the Christians flying planes into buildings in NY DO LET ME KNOW, moron! :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

I could go on and on, on why you are so wrong here, but that's just an attempt to derail the thread. YOu want to take me on Islam vs. Christianity in the religion thread, be my guest. YOU WILL SO LOSE! Trust me. You don't want to go there! :lol::lol::lol::lol:

As for your other point, I thought it so stupid, I hardly bothered, but if you insist!

No one voted for millions of Tea Partiers but your side still claimed they were violent!

So, nice try but big fail!

This is how lefties try to win. They try to LIMIT the topic of conversation. But I wasn't talking about ONLY THE LEFTIES YOU VOTE FOR did I?

Was the op about lefties you vote for? NO!

It was about MSNBC Commentator, and Ted Rall both in agreement that violence needs to be taken BECAUSE THEY ARE BIG SORE LOSERS.

I bet you thought trying to limit the topic to only those voted for was brilliant. I bet you thought that would box us in and we would never get out.

I BET YOU THOUGHT IT HAS NEVER BEEN TRIED ON ME BEFORE!

BUT YOU BET DEAD WRONG!

Honey, you are dealing with someone, who has heard every argument you could come up with over 20 years ago, and and I'm hell of a lot better now at beating them than 20 years ago.

Now what are you going to do?

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

I see you're is STILL too scared to address my point that no one has voted for Ted Rall, while millions of rightwingers have voted for extremists who have promoted violence and rebellion

The problem with Angle is, she thinks they are all just as educated as she is and would understand the comment.

As usual, she was not taking into account how stupid and ignorant liberals are, of their own history.

God forbid we should ever be twenty years without such a rebellion.

The people cannot be all, and always, well informed. The part which is
wrong will be discontented, in proportion to the importance of the facts
they misconceive. If they remain quiet under such misconceptions,
it is lethargy, the forerunner of death to the public liberty. ...
And what country can preserve its liberties, if its rulers are not
warned from time to time, that this people preserve the spirit of
resistance? Let them take arms. The remedy is to set them right as
to the facts, pardon and pacify them. What signify a few lives lost
in a century or two? The tree of liberty must be refreshed from
time to time, with the blood of patriots and tyrants.
It is its natural manure." Thomas Jefferson

This is what she was referring to. Obviously, Angle's rhetorical citing of this, and her allusion to taking Reid out at the ballot box is lost on you.

If she seriously meant shooting Reid, why hasn't she tried to do so since Reid won?

Why hasn't the Tea Party?

Because it was never about armed resistance but resistance at the ballot box.

But Rall and the MSNBC commentator aren't talking resistance at the ballot box, THE ELECTION IS OVER!

They are talking violence NOW THAT THE ELECTION IS OVER AND THEY LOST!

QUITE THE DIFFERENT THING!

Of course, you are going to go on desperately trying to say they are the same thing, but dividing line of the ACTUAL ELECTION will always stand against that nonsense.

Had Rall said this before the election, in allusions to voting, no one would object.

BUT AFTER THE VOTING IS DONE and they lost?

Quite the different thing and you know it, or would know it, if you had an honest bone in your body.

But you are a liberal, and there is little hope of that.

On point. Not since the SLA engaged in robbery and murder in the early '70's has the far left engaged in domestic violence in the United States. One might point out the riots associated with the WTO meeting in Seattle several years ago, but that event attracted leftists from around the globe.
Home grown terrorism has been exclusively a far right wing activity since.

Liberals always were sore losers!

Political cartoonist Ted Rall appeared on the “Dylan Ratigan Show” on MSNBC to discuss his new book and the need for revolutionary change in America. While he did note violence is the last resort, it is one that he believes will ultimately become a part of the American DNA. Ratigan met his ideas with placid approval. Needless to say, it's never noted that Rall is a man of the left.
Breitbart.tv On MSNBC, Leftist Political Cartoonist Calls for Revolution, Violence on Table

Yeah this MSNBC puke interviewing Rall is entirely with agreement with the idea that violence is necessary to "change the system."

That means that since the voter will do what they want, violence should be used against us to FORCE us to do what they want.

"Reform the process" means the Constitutional system allowed people to vote them out of power. They don't like that! So now, they think violence to forcibly remove the Constitution is now on the table for these lefties.

THIS is why MSNBC is such a joke.

Video here:

Breitbart.tv On MSNBC, Leftist Political Cartoonist Calls for Revolution, Violence on Table

No, this is why YOU'RE such a joke. What a bunch of fake outrage.

The problem with Angle is, she thinks they are all just as educated as she is and would understand the comment.

As usual, she was not taking into account how stupid and ignorant liberals are, of their own history.

God forbid we should ever be twenty years without such a rebellion.

The people cannot be all, and always, well informed. The part which is
wrong will be discontented, in proportion to the importance of the facts
they misconceive. If they remain quiet under such misconceptions,
it is lethargy, the forerunner of death to the public liberty. ...
And what country can preserve its liberties, if its rulers are not
warned from time to time, that this people preserve the spirit of
resistance? Let them take arms. The remedy is to set them right as
to the facts, pardon and pacify them. What signify a few lives lost
in a century or two? The tree of liberty must be refreshed from
time to time, with the blood of patriots and tyrants.
It is its natural manure." Thomas Jefferson

This is what she was referring to. Obviously, Angle's rhetorical citing of this, and her allusion to taking Reid out at the ballot box is lost on you.

If she seriously meant shooting Reid, why hasn't she tried to do so since Reid won?

Why hasn't the Tea Party?

Because it was never about armed resistance but resistance at the ballot box.

But Rall and the MSNBC commentator aren't talking resistance at the ballot box, THE ELECTION IS OVER!

They are talking violence NOW THAT THE ELECTION IS OVER AND THEY LOST!

QUITE THE DIFFERENT THING!

Of course, you are going to go on desperately trying to say they are the same thing, but dividing line of the ACTUAL ELECTION will always stand against that nonsense.

Had Rall said this before the election, in allusions to voting, no one would object.

BUT AFTER THE VOTING IS DONE and they lost?

Quite the different thing and you know it, or would know it, if you had an honest bone in your body.

But you are a liberal, and there is little hope of that.

It would have been easier to just admit that you are retarded. :eusa_whistle:

I see TPS is STILL too scared to address my point that no one has voted for Ted Rall, while millions of rightwingers have voted for extremists who have promoted violence and rebellion

Forum List

Back