hey liberals, if abortion isnt murder, why is it a double homicide when a pregnant woman is killed?!

No. I'm denying the fetus is breathing. You have something that debunks that fact?

ABA said: "It is certainly a human being and it's living."

You replied: "Too bad your opinion doesn't effect reality. "

So you were either denying the pre-born is human, or living. Either way you're wrong.

As for the breathing, a pre-born baby doesn't breathe in the same way you and I do, but it's not supposed to. You don't seem to understand that there are different stages of human life, from the moment we come into existence, until the moment we die… but in each of the stages, we are a human being. Obviously a pre-born or a newborn cannot do the same things that an adult can do, but that doesn't mean the baby is any less human and then you and I, it's just a different stage of life.

You left this out...

"Right but it really isnt living and breathing if it doesnt breathe."

I know you must feel embarrassed you didnt read correctly but dont make it worse by arguing about it when its clearly there for you to see. :rolleyes:
At least now you admit the human is a living being. :)
I've never said a human isnt a living being. :rolleyes:
What other type of being can a woman abort? :)
You mean besides a fetus? What import does that have on the topic or is this just another deflection?

Of course the fetus is living. Isnt a tape worm living?

Oh my word. You're just willfully blind. It is a scientific FACT that the preborn baby is human, a member of the human species. I think you just don't want to admit that because then you would have to admit that you support killing a living human being… In most cases, stopping a beating heart.

No. What Aba said was a deflection.

Pregnant women are carrying a tapeworm. Got it.
Basically. Just like a tapeworm it occupies a parasitic position in the host. If a woman doesnt want it in her thats her right.

par·a·site
ˈperəˌsīt/
noun
  1. an organism that lives in or on another organism (its host) and benefits by deriving nutrients at the host's expense.

So you were either denying the pre-born is human, or living. Either way you're wrong.

As for the breathing, a pre-born baby doesn't breathe in the same way you and I do, but it's not supposed to. You don't seem to understand that there are different stages of human life, from the moment we come into existence, until the moment we die… but in each of the stages, we are a human being. Obviously a pre-born or a newborn cannot do the same things that an adult can do, but that doesn't mean the baby is any less human and then you and I, it's just a different stage of life.

You left this out...

I know you must feel embarrassed you didnt read correctly but dont make it worse by arguing about it when its clearly there for you to see. :rolleyes:
You mean besides a fetus? What import does that have on the topic or is this just another deflection?
Not just any fetus. A human fetus. That's the only kind she can conceive. It's living until you kill it.

No. I'm denying the fetus is breathing. You have something that debunks that fact?

You left this out...

I did read the whole thread, but what ABA said was correct, and your reply implied that you were denying it. But just to clear up any confusion, so you admit that the baby is living? You just deny that the baby is breathing... Correct?

Now women conceive tapeworms? haha
No dummy. A woman cant give birth to a tapeworm. :rolleyes:

Pregnant women are carrying a tapeworm. Got it.
Basically. Just like a tapeworm it occupies a parasitic position in the host. If a woman doesnt want it in her thats her right.

par·a·site
ˈperəˌsīt/
noun
  1. an organism that lives in or on another organism (its host) and benefits by deriving nutrients at the host's expense.
Now she's conceived some tapeworms and when a doctor gives her tapeworm meds he's killing a human?

You're on top of your game, Dave. lol

You left this out...

Not just any fetus. A human fetus. That's the only kind she can conceive. It's living until you kill it.
Thats typically how it works. You need to catch up. :rolleyes:

Oh my word. You're just willfully blind. It is a scientific FACT that the preborn baby is human, a member of the human species. I think you just don't want to admit that because then you would have to admit that you support killing a living human being… In most cases, stopping a beating heart.
Who told you a human fetus isnt human? :rolleyes:

par·a·site
ˈperəˌsīt/
noun

Why the Embryo or Fetus Is Not a Parasite
  1. a) A parasite is defined as an organism of one species living in or on an organism of another species (a heterospecific relationship) and deriving its nourishment from the host (is metabolically dependent on the host).

b) A human embryo or fetus is an organism of one species (Homo sapiens) living in the uterine cavity of an organism of the same species (Homo sapiens) and deriving its nourishment from the mother (is metabolically dependent on the mother). This homospecific relationship is an obligatory dependent relationship, but not a parasitic relationship.

2. a) A parasite is an invading organism -- coming to parasitize the host from an outside source.

b) A human embryo or fetus is formed from a fertilized egg -- the egg coming from an inside source, being formed in the ovary of the mother from where it moves into the oviduct where it may be fertilized to form the zygote -- the first cell of the new human being.

3. a) A parasite is generally harmful to some degree to the host that is harboring the parasite.

b) A human embryo or fetus developing in the uterine cavity does not usually cause harm to the mother, although it may if proper nutrition and care is not maintained by the mother.

4. a) A parasite makes direct contact with the host's tissues, often holding on by either mouth parts, hooks or suckers to the tissues involved (intestinal lining, lungs, connective tissue, etc.).

b) A human embryo or fetus makes direct contact with the uterine lining of the mother for only a short period of time. It soon becomes isolated inside its own amniotic sac, and from that point on makes indirect contact with the mother only by way of the umbilical cord and placenta.

5. a) When a parasite invades host tissue, the host tissue will sometimes respond by forming a capsule (of connective tissue) to surround the parasite and cut it off from other surrounding tissue (examples would be Paragonimus westermani, lung fluke, or Oncocerca volvulus, a nematode worm causing cutaneous filariasis in the human).

b) When the human embryo or fetus attaches to and invades the lining tissue of the mother's uterus, the lining tissue responds by surrounding the human embryo and does not cut it off from the mother, but rather establishes a means of close contact (the placenta) between the mother and the new human being.

6. a) When a parasite invades a host, the host will usually respond by forming antibodies in response to the somatic antigens (molecules comprising the body of the parasite) or metabolic antigens (molecules secreted or excreted by the parasite) of the parasite. Parasitism usually involves an immunological response on the part of the host.

b) New evidence, presented by Beer and Billingham in their article, "The Embryo as a Transplant", indicates that the mother does react to the presence of the embryo by producing humoral antibodies, but they suggest that the trophoblast -- the jacket of cells surrounding the embryo -- blocks the action of these antibodies and therefore the embryo or fetus is not rejected. This reaction is unique to the embryo-mother relationship.

7. a) A parasite is generally detrimental to the reproductive capacity of the invaded host. The host may be weakened, diseased or killed by the parasite, thus reducing or eliminating the host's capacity to reproduce.

b) A human embryo or fetus is absolutely essential to the reproductive capacity of the involved mother (and species). The mother is usually not weakened, diseased or killed by the presence of the embryo or fetus, but rather is fully tolerant of this offspring which must begin his or her life in this intimate and highly specialized relationship with the mother.

8. a) A parasite is an organism that, once it invades the definitive host, will usually remain with host for life (as long as it or the host survives).

b) A human embryo or fetus has a temporary association with the mother, remaining only a number of months in the uterus.
A parasite is an organism that associates with the host in a negative, unhealthy and nonessential (nonessential to the host) manner which will often damage the host and detrimentally affect the procreative capacity of the host (and species).

A human embryo or fetus is a human being that associates with the mother in a positive, healthful essential manner necessary for the procreation of the species.

Libertarians for Life Homepage

Last edited:
See, progress. :)

A woman is carrying a living human being. That's what I said in my 1st post in this thread. :)

A woman is carrying a living human being. That's what I said in my 1st post in this thread. :)
I know what you said. I said it was a deflection from the point. :rolleyes:

A being that is human. A human being. Alive and growing.

Until she is murdered in what should be the safest place she will be in this lifetime. :)

A being that is human. A human being. Alive and growing.

Until she is murdered in what should be the safest place she will be in this lifetime. :)
Your intellect or lack of intellect is on display here again. Murder is a legal term not an opinion. :rolleyes:

cant answer that one, can ya!
Thats actually a very easy question to answer. Its illegal to kill someone that is inside of another person without their permission.

You many want work harder on figuring out a question that isnt this easy to answer.

Yeah, with their permission it would be perfectly OK.

What if women was killed at her way to scheduled abortion at Planned Parenthood?
What if a cow had nuts? Would it be a bull?

Not sure how a woman getting killed on her way to schedule an abortion means she gave permission to the person that killed her. Just what kind of retarded question is this?

Thinking isn't your strong suit, is it?

My question was referring to your answer related to OP.

Do I need to walk you thru it, or you can do it on your own?
Your post has the logic of a retarded mule. By all means please explain what your question had to do with what I said in response to the OP.

I guess you can't do anything on your own, but don't worry, I'll walk you thru it.

OP: "if abortion isnt murder, why is it a double homicide when a pregnant woman is killed"

You: "Thats actually a very easy question to answer. Its illegal to kill someone that is inside of another person without their permission."

Me: "Yeah, with their permission it would be perfectly OK."

"What if women was killed at her way to scheduled abortion at Planned Parenthood?"

Notice, two sentences. First one is comment to your answer. Second is "follow up" (do I need to explain what follow up is?) to your answer related to the OP.

Now prove you have IQ higher than lint, and connect the dots.

Forum List

Back