Saudi Arabia to USA:'We shall destroy your economy'

Obama2020

Silver Member
Jul 28, 2018
Awesome sword dance.... I guess all that fracking for oil is paying off in the USA. A lot less dependent on Saudi oil.

I predict closer ties with Turkey, bin Salman sent to exile... Horrific audio (apple watch) and video (Turkish bugs) streams of the murder of Khashoggi are released. Relations between Turkey and SA are cut. ... and believe it or not arms deal with SA is preserved.

https://www.quora.com/Could-Saudi-Arabia-crash-the-US-economy
No. Saudi Arabia depends on USA for defense. If it tampers with oil prices, USA won’t bother because it can get by on its own oil. There is no place else for Saudis to invest for a good return and for protection.

1053824554.jpg

The Saudis were ok for the time being but if they won't get with the program, screw them. We don't need their oil and they sure as hell can't eat it.

Besides, they still haven't apologized for all those Saudis knocking down two of our most awesome buildings and killing over 3,000 Americans.

So screw them. We'll find other allies in the Middle East.

Trump needs to threaten to pull US Military protection

Let the Saudis fight off someone tougher than Yemen

Then there's that big weapons deal. They want our military technology so bad that they can taste it. Trump is holding that over their heads.
:laughing0301:

But something tells me that Trump's involvement in this matter is a psychological ploy to trick the American media into believing that he doesn't really hate journalists. He's done nothing but give the American media a shitstorm from day one. Imagine how they'd soften if he proved that he doesn't really hate journalists?

I swear, the guy is masterfully playing a 3D game of chess here. It's hard to keep up with his moves sometimes.

Last edited:
Awesome sword dance.... I guess all that fracking for oil is paying off in the USA. A lot less dependent on Saudi oil.

I predict closer ties with Turkey, bin Salman sent to exile... Horrific audio (apple watch) and video (Turkish bugs) streams of the murder of Khashoggi are released. Relations between Turkey and SA are cut. ... and believe it or not arms deal with SA is preserved.

No. Saudi Arabia depends on USA for defense. If it tampers with oil prices, USA won’t bother because it can get by on its own oil. There is no place else for Saudis to invest for a good return and for protection.

1053824554.jpg

Look at 'The Fornicator In Chief' up there having fun with his little Saudi terrorists guys; He looks so cute.

1053824554.jpg

Look at 'The Fornicator In Chief' up there having fun with his little Saudi terrorists guys; He looks so cute.
CLinton is not president.

1053824554.jpg

^ literally retarded

1053824554.jpg
If the orb commands it, then :dunno:

23orb-articleLarge.jpg

1053824554.jpg

Clinton also is NOT in the OP photo.

But you just had to be an asshole and post some 'no content' shit tho.

1053824554.jpg

Yeah, I know. It sucks for you but no matter what, Hillary is still not your President, nor will she ever be.

1053824554.jpg

Yeah, I know. It sucks for you but no matter what, Hillary is still not your President, nor will she ever be.

Yet another USMB jackass that has to post 'no content' bullshit to the thread.

Since you mentioned it, I didn't vote for HRC.

I'd say this is an attempt to cut production to increase profits............Trump has recently sent words to Saudi over causing prices to go up by cutting production............

So they threaten to do what they want to do anyway..........they want to jack prices up to get more money..........Our oil boom is hurting their pocket book.......and Venezuela has destroyed itself and it's production is down.

1053824554.jpg

Ooooh! A Bernie supporter?

1053824554.jpg

nope but could you try and post something that actually is 'content' specific to the thread, instead of throwing your feces all over the place?

Then there's that big weapons deal. They want our military technology so bad that they can taste it. Trump is holding that over their heads.

But something tells me that Trump's involvement in this matter is a psychological ploy to trick the American media into believing that he doesn't really hate journalists. He's done nothing but give the American media a shitstorm from day one. Imagine how they'd soften if he proved that he doesn't really hate journalists?

I swear, the guy is masterfully playing a 3D game of chess here. It's hard to keep up with his moves sometimes.

I think intellectually, Trump struggles with Tic-Tac-Toe

He wants them to think he's stupid that's how he plays the game. It works out well with Lefty because Lefty thinks everyone is stupid already.... It's very easy for them to hate Trump because after all he beat their hero.

I am amazed that the supposed grown ups
Who compose the left-wing political arena of this nation don't understand that just because they don't like something doesn't mean that it is automatically stupid. (Think kindergarten kids here)

However that is exactly how they think and function and Trump just uses it against them like a matador uses a cape against a bull.

Jo

We could always nuke Mecca and take over their oil fields. We don’t need the Saudis, we just need their oil.

What are they going to do stop buying weapons from us flood the market with cheap oil?

Oh no gas at 25 cents a gallon ..

1053824554.jpg

nope but could you try and post something that actually is 'content' specific to the thread, instead of throwing your feces all over the place?

"Content specific"? Like "Fornicator In Chief' up there having fun with his little Saudi terrorists guys; He looks so cute"?

Like "you just had to be an asshole"?

Like "Yet another USMB jackass"?

Like "throwing your feces all over the place"?

How "specific" do you want me to be? The specific truth is, you lost the most important election of your lifetime. I posted something "specific" to the OP in post #4, and everything subsequent to that is just gravy.

Sorry you lost, but them's the breaks, Fido.

We could always nuke Mecca and take over their oil fields. We don’t need the Saudis, we just need their oil.
We could just leave...............and let them kill each other off over there............shiite and sunni wars............and shift to natural gas and other resources to start converting to..............

They love killing each other over there.

Forum List

Back