hey liberals, if abortion isnt murder, why is it a double homicide when a pregnant woman is killed?!

Because the parent(s) was planning on completeing the pregnancy. Send your thoughts and prayers so you don’t have to think about it.

So tea and sympathy for the parents but no justice for the murdered baby? That pretty much sums up how deranged you leftists are.
Your opinion has no affect on reality. Trust me. This is a good thing.

Trust me, my opinion has everything to do with your reality. It was partially due to my opinion that your girl lost the election. And it's a great thing.
See what I mean? I cant stand Hillary and your opinion is that she is my girl. Like I said. Your opinion has no bearing on reality. :rolleyes:

She's still "your girl", seeing as how you weren't a Trump voter.

There are still only two viable parties in this country. Everything else is BS.
Nope. She was never my girl. There were other candidates to pick from besides that buffoon Drumpf and Hillary. :rolleyes:

well, if no one interferes, a human will be born-- ''murder''
but if they don't want the baby, the baby might be better off

^^^ But it doesn't start out dead already once its here.

God bless you always!!!

Holly
Right but it really isnt living and breathing if it doesnt breathe. The mom has to do that for the fetus. Thats just another reason why women should be the ones to make the decision on if they want to have an abortion or not.

God bless you always!!!

Holly
Right but it really isnt living and breathing if it doesnt breathe. The mom has to do that for the fetus. Thats just another reason why women should be the ones to make the decision on if they want to have an abortion or not.
It is certainly a human being and it's living. Or else you wouldn't have to murder it via abortion. :)

Attachments

• liberal-hunting-permit-small.jpg
    liberal-hunting-permit-small.jpg
    29.6 KB · Views: 15

God bless you always!!!

Holly
It is certainly a human being and it's living. Or else you wouldn't have to murder it via abortion. :)
Too bad your opinion doesn't effect reality. :)

God bless you always!!!

Holly
It's science.

Xina the Cock is the only human female known to carry a goat in her womb.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

You're denying that the pre-born baby is living? And you're talking about opinions not affecting reality? That's got to be the funniest thing I've heard all day.

God bless you always!!!

Holly

You're denying that the pre-born baby is living? And you're talking about opinions not affecting reality? That's got to be the funniest thing I've heard all day.
Or maybe not a human being. He probably thinks a woman has a toaster growing inside her. :p

cant answer that one, can ya!

If a woman is about to have an abortion....

and you convince her that abortion is murder....

so she doesn't have the abortion....

she has the child!

and the child grows up to be a gay liberal feminist atheist democrat....

do YOU want to abort it now?

They are currently (this is true) working on the ability to determine various traits of the unborn; eye color, hair color, sex, sexual preference....

Perhaps someday they will be able to check your daughters pregnancy and determine that the baby will be;
6 feet tall
brown hair
green eyes
flat feet
homosexual
feminist
liberal
atheist.....

if they determined that your UNBORN grandson would be

homosexual
feminist
liberal
atheist.....

would you want to abort it?

she has the child!

They are currently (this is true) working on the ability to determine various traits of the unborn; eye color, hair color, sex, sexual preference....

Perhaps someday they will be able to check your daughters pregnancy and determine that the baby will be;
6 feet tall
brown hair
green eyes
flat feet
homosexual
feminist
liberal
atheist.....

homosexual
feminist
liberal
atheist.....

We will create a master race. Of humans.

she has the child!

6 feet tall
brown hair
green eyes
flat feet
homosexual
feminist
liberal
atheist.....

homosexual
feminist
liberal
atheist.....

You can't determine what their seuall preference will be. More lib stupidity.

Thats actually a very easy question to answer. Its illegal to kill someone that is inside of another person without their permission.

You many want work harder on figuring out a question that isnt this easy to answer.

Yeah, with their permission it would be perfectly OK.

What if women was killed at her way to scheduled abortion at Planned Parenthood?

Forum List

Back