hey liberals, if abortion isnt murder, why is it a double homicide when a pregnant woman is killed?!

The legal issue is rigged. The way the law works is that a full term baby can be killed in the womb if the mother signs the papers but the killing is restricted to the womb. If the baby slips out of the killer's hands and lands on the table it instantly becomes a human protected by the Constitution. The horrific late term aka partial birth abortion procedure relies on about four inches to separate "legal" abortion from manslaughter. Apparently it's too risky to lose control in a normal birth and the baby ends up on the table so the killers devised a plan where the baby would be turned around in the birth canal and it's head held inside it's mother until it is stabbed in the back of the head and it's brain sucked out. The Gosnel horror house in Philadelphia might have been more typical of late term abortions than we think. Dr. Gosnell went to prison when a woman died on the table but indications are that hundreds of (mostly African American) full term babies had their throats cut when they "accidentally" ended up on the table.

Yep! And that is part of what I meant when I said that the law is inconsistent. Which ASCLEPIAS denied. This image sums it up pretty well for people who need to see a visual:

THxXf6B.jpg
Somehow you missed in that abortion of an explanation that Heather B lost the right to end her childs life because the child was out of the womb and had established its right to live. :rolleyes:

You're saying it's OK to kill "it" while it's inside.

Somehow you missed in that abortion of an explanation that Heather B lost the right to end her childs life because the child was out of the womb and had established its right to live. :rolleyes:

Somehow you managed to miss the entire point. Read it again, and really think about it.
Already did. Thats why I commented on it twice. Now if there is something you think makes sense please point it out. :rolleyes:

Yep! And that is part of what I meant when I said that the law is inconsistent. Which ASCLEPIAS denied. This image sums it up pretty well for people who need to see a visual:

THxXf6B.jpg

True. The law in regards to this topic is not inconsistent. Murder and abortion are not even remotely the same thing.
The law in this regard is applied unequally between the genders.

Sounds unconstitutional.
Thats a profoundly ignorant statement but it is in keeping with all your other ignorant statements. :)
I see you're ignorant of the equal application of the law concept.

Read up on it and get back to us. :)
No need. Its not illegal to have an abortion. If it was then you would actually have a point. :)
Cool. So you demand men have equal reproduction rights as women.

Progress. :)

THxXf6B.jpg

True. The law in regards to this topic is not inconsistent. Murder and abortion are not even remotely the same thing.

Sounds unconstitutional.
Thats a profoundly ignorant statement but it is in keeping with all your other ignorant statements. :)

No need. Its not illegal to have an abortion. If it was then you would actually have a point. :)

Stop hiding behind a law. You know as well as I do the laws are not always correct. Was slavery correct?

The legal issue is rigged. The way the law works is that a full term baby can be killed in the womb if the mother signs the papers but the killing is restricted to the womb. If the baby slips out of the killer's hands and lands on the table it instantly becomes a human protected by the Constitution. The horrific late term aka partial birth abortion procedure relies on about four inches to separate "legal" abortion from manslaughter. Apparently it's too risky to lose control in a normal birth and the baby ends up on the table so the killers devised a plan where the baby would be turned around in the birth canal and it's head held inside it's mother until it is stabbed in the back of the head and it's brain sucked out. The Gosnel horror house in Philadelphia might have been more typical of late term abortions than we think. Dr. Gosnell went to prison when a woman died on the table but indications are that hundreds of (mostly African American) full term babies had their throats cut when they "accidentally" ended up on the table.

THxXf6B.jpg

Its certainly legal to kill it while its inside. Thats what makes the post such a stupid post. Clearly the circumstances are not the same. Only a retarded goat would think they were the same. :rolleyes:

Sounds unconstitutional.

Stop hiding behind a law. You know as well as I do the laws are not always correct. Was slavery correct?

I was discussing your statement about law. Didnt you say this...:)

"I see you're ignorant of the equal application of the law concept."

Bad law, probably written by Christian Taliban types. Should just be 1 count of murder. Probably just a prosecution tool like "hate crimes" to make a heinous crime sound even worse and give potential sentences more weight.
No. Its a good law. Its not to make it more heinous. It just gives prosecutors the tool to charge them with an additional murder. More time in prison.

Sounds unconstitutional.

I was answering your question about law. Didnt you say this...:)

You're confused. I said that.

Youre confused. I said you said that. :)

"Didnt you say this...:)

"I see you're ignorant of the equal application of the law concept.""

Youre confused. I said you said that. :)

"Didnt you say this...:)

"I see you're ignorant of the equal application of the law concept.""
Yes, I did. Not Buttercup. :)

THxXf6B.jpg

Its certainly legal to kill it while its inside. Thats what makes the post such a stupid post. Clearly the circumstances are not the same. Only a retarded goat would think they were the same. :rolleyes:

You can't be this blind. So I get the feeling you're being intellectually dishonest. If you honestly think it's OK to butcher a baby who is days away from delivery (but not OK to butcher a baby that exact same age outside of the womb) then your entire position boils down to location. The babies are exactly the same, but you're saying one is a human being and one is not, simply based on location. Do you not see how inane that is?

Our humanity is not determined by location. That view is definitely not scientific, it is downright silly. Stop lying to yourself.

THxXf6B.jpg

Now that you said that, go back to my original question, and put that single brain cell you got to work and connect the dots.

THxXf6B.jpg

You can't be this blind. So I get the feeling you're being intellectually dishonest. If you honestly think it's OK to butcher a baby who is days away from delivery (but not OK to butcher a baby that exact same age outside of the womb) then your entire position boils down to location. The babies are exactly the same, but you're saying one is a human being and one is not, simply based on location. Do you not see how inane that is?

Our humanity is not determined by location. That view is definitely not scientific, it is downright silly. Stop lying to yourself.
He's also saying her humanity changes depending on who wants her.

THxXf6B.jpg

You can't be this blind. So I get the feeling you're being intellectually dishonest. If you honestly think it's OK to butcher a baby who is days away from delivery (but not OK to butcher a baby that exact same age outside of the womb) then your entire position boils down to location. The babies are exactly the same, but you're saying one is a human being and one is not, simply based on location. Do not see how inane that is?

I get the feeling your retarded or cant read. We arent discussing whats ok. We are discussing whats legal. Its not ok to me to ever have an abortion but thats not my call to make since I am not a woman. Yes the entire argument boils down to location and time. Is the fetus in the mom or is it an established life outside the womb? No thats not inane. The problem with your position is that you assume the fetus should have rights that are more important than the rights of the person carrying the fetus. Thats an incredibly retarded logical blunder. :rolleyes:

THxXf6B.jpg

He's also saying her humanity changes depending on who wants her.

Exactly… I'm laughing here. I mean I shouldn't be laughing, because this is really sad. Especially from people who claim to believe in science.

THxXf6B.jpg

Now that you said that, go back to my original question, and put that single brain cell you got to work and connect the dots.

I dont have time to play games with you. Make your point....or not. :rolleyes:

THxXf6B.jpg

You can't be this blind. So I get the feeling you're being intellectually dishonest. If you honestly think it's OK to butcher a baby who is days away from delivery (but not OK to butcher a baby that exact same age outside of the womb) then your entire position boils down to location. The babies are exactly the same, but you're saying one is a human being and one is not, simply based on location. Do not see how inane that is?

I get the feeling your retarded or cant read. We arent discussing whats ok. We are discussing whats legal. Its not ok to me to ever have an abortion but thats not my call to make since I am not a woman. Yes the entire argument boils down to location and time. Is the fetus in the mom or is it an established life outside the womb? No thats not inane. The problem with your position is that you assume the fetus should have rights that are more important than the rights of the person carrying the fetus. Thats an incredibly retarded logical blunder. :rolleyes:
It's mom's right but not dad's.

You got it going on, sailor. :)

cant answer that one, can ya!

Proponents of elective abortion know well what evil they champion. They'd simply rather be "in style" in hell than anti-posh and squares like us human beings who believe in the sanctity of all life. For women who kill their babies, its about making their lives more convenient by taking a life, rather than allowing little old murdering a child to get in their way of "happiness" and "life plans".

Forum List

Back