Fani Willis Under Fire For Allegedly Misusing Funds Meant To Protect Kids

Your lying won't help. Even Fox News has his popularity upside down.

The old lady was telling her friend in market that Don was crapping in his pants now.

Because that is the topic! Biden is giving even MORE money to just black colleges.

And your last sentence tells me you are another nasty, black antisemite.
And this is bad why Lisa? When Trump gave money to HBCUs was that also bad?

No it was 2 separate events. The judge keeping him in New York was a great idea. He has a few more weeks to convert more liberals, then he can do as he pleases. The other two trials won't begin till after the election.
Wouldn’t it be satisfying if the judge’s attempt to keep Trump off the campaign trail actually helped him turn NY red?

There are 1.6 million Jews in NYC. Figure 1.3 are Democrats. If even 10% of them are disgusted that Biden let the antisemitic protests rage on for almost two weeks without saying anything, and throwing Israel under the bus by protecting HAMAS, that’s 130,000 votes he doesn’t get. States are lost and won by much slimmer margins than that.

So many problems for Fani. Brought upon herself for listening to the BS from Biden and how great it would be to blah, blah, blah, something Trump et al.

She done.

The office of Fulton County District Attorney Fani Willis is under scrutiny once again, this time over allegations of misusing federal grant funds intended for child protection and sexual assault prevention programs. This new investigation comes in the wake of a prior inquiry initiated by GOP members in the House earlier this year.
Sens. Chuck Grassley (R-IA) and Ron Johnson (R-WI) have penned a letter addressed to Willis, expressing concerns about potential misuse of funds from grant programs designated to support a range of juvenile justice and child protection initiatives within the state. The letter, obtained by the Washington Free Beacon, highlights the senators’ demand for additional information regarding the reported allegations.

The Office of Juvenile Justice and Delinquency Prevention (OJJDP) reportedly awarded a $500,000 grant to Willis’s office in 2020 for the establishment of the Fulton County Center of Youth Empowerment and Gang Prevention Center, aimed at providing support to youth at risk of involvement in gang activity. However, news reports cited in the senators’ letter suggest that a portion of this grant may have been misused.
Additionally, a substantial amount of funding, approximately $2 million, was earmarked for the Sexual Assault Kit Initiative (SAKI) by the Office of Justice Programs. The senators’ letter alleges discrepancies in the expenditure of these funds, stating that a significant percentage was reportedly utilized for travel, conference expenses, and professional services, such as forensic and DNA testing, raising further concerns.
The senators have requested a response from Willis no later than May 29, 2024, as they seek clarification and transparency regarding the use of these federal funds.

Lawfare!!!

Wouldn’t it be satisfying if the judge’s attempt to keep Trump off the campaign trail actually helped him turn NY red?

There are 1.6 million Jews in NYC. Figure 1.3 are Democrats. If even 10% of them are disgusted that Biden let the antisemitic protests rage on for almost two weeks without saying anything, and throwing Israel under the bus by protecting HAMAS, that’s 130,000 votes he doesn’t get. States are lost and won by much slimmer margins than that.
Instead what's happening is that 20% of Republican voters are writing in Nikki Haley. Can Trump even win a majority of Red States if 20% are going to lodge a protest vote? :dunno: :laugh:

Because that is the topic! Biden is giving even MORE money to just black colleges.

And your last sentence tells me you are another nasty, black antisemite.
Tell me why he shouldn't be giving it to them.

Sorry fool, I was a semitic being before you were. Also, I don't have anything against Jewish folks, my problem is with racist whites like you.

Yeah the party that freed the slaves and started electing women 150 years ago

The demklan is the party of hate and oppression., they are the party of Hamas
That party also wanted to ship black folks out of here.

Yea we see just how great that party is for black folks every day, just ask Rep. Crockett about them.

Tell me why he shouldn't be giving it to them.

Sorry fool, I was a semitic being before you were. Also, I don't have anything against Jewish folks, my problem is with racist whites like you.
1) there’s no such thing as being a “semitic”

2) too late to claim you have nothing against Jewish folks. You made a nasty smack about “not kissing my Jewish ass.” If you weren’t an antisemite, you wouldn’t have made such a remark. If a white person made a snarky remark to you about not having to “kiss your black ass,” you’d rightly consider him a racist.

So many problems for Fani. Brought upon herself for listening to the BS from Biden and how great it would be to blah, blah, blah, something Trump et al.

She done.

The office of Fulton County District Attorney Fani Willis is under scrutiny once again, this time over allegations of misusing federal grant funds intended for child protection and sexual assault prevention programs. This new investigation comes in the wake of a prior inquiry initiated by GOP members in the House earlier this year.
Sens. Chuck Grassley (R-IA) and Ron Johnson (R-WI) have penned a letter addressed to Willis, expressing concerns about potential misuse of funds from grant programs designated to support a range of juvenile justice and child protection initiatives within the state. The letter, obtained by the Washington Free Beacon, highlights the senators’ demand for additional information regarding the reported allegations.

The Office of Juvenile Justice and Delinquency Prevention (OJJDP) reportedly awarded a $500,000 grant to Willis’s office in 2020 for the establishment of the Fulton County Center of Youth Empowerment and Gang Prevention Center, aimed at providing support to youth at risk of involvement in gang activity. However, news reports cited in the senators’ letter suggest that a portion of this grant may have been misused.
Additionally, a substantial amount of funding, approximately $2 million, was earmarked for the Sexual Assault Kit Initiative (SAKI) by the Office of Justice Programs. The senators’ letter alleges discrepancies in the expenditure of these funds, stating that a significant percentage was reportedly utilized for travel, conference expenses, and professional services, such as forensic and DNA testing, raising further concerns.
The senators have requested a response from Willis no later than May 29, 2024, as they seek clarification and transparency regarding the use of these federal funds.

When you force yourself to the top of the radar screen, you yourself will be investigated to death. So, you'd better be squeaky clean and she wasn't.

1) there’s no such thing as being a “semitic”
So how is there anti-semitic folks?
2) too late to claim you have nothing against Jewish folks. You made a nasty smack about “not kissing my Jewish ass.” If you weren’t an antisemite, you wouldn’t have made such a remark. If a white person made a snarky remark to you about not having to “kiss your black ass,” you’d rightly consider him a racist.
I don't have anything against Jewish folks, my issue is with white racist like you.

Forum List

Back