hey liberals, if abortion isnt murder, why is it a double homicide when a pregnant woman is killed?!

Typical libtard non answer.
Not my fault your genetic disaster of a mind can’t understand things
You didn't answer, just another bullshit non response.
“Because the parent(s) was planning on completeing the pregnancy.” If you don’t like the fetus being treated as a life call up your representatives and change it.

It is completely inane to proclaim that it's murder when the parents want the baby, but it's not murder when the baby is unwanted.

The baby itself has not changed. There's nothing inherently different about a baby who is wanted and a baby who is unwanted. (actually, NO baby is unwanted, there are only unwanted pregnancies)

So the law is inconsistent. But it goes to show that most people know that when you kill a pregnant woman, you're killing two beings, not one. You guys just don't want to admit that, so you can be free to get women pregnant and avoid responsibility.
That is your opinion. It is not the law. My opinion, is that it should be a double homicide. If you think that’s hypocritical, and you want to change the law so that the fetus doesn’t count as a victim in the murder, you are free to contact your representatives.

You're straddling the fence here , Pablo.

“Because the parent(s) was planning on completeing the pregnancy.” If you don’t like the fetus being treated as a life call up your representatives and change it.

It is completely inane to proclaim that it's murder when the parents want the baby, but it's not murder when the baby is unwanted.

The baby itself has not changed. There's nothing inherently different about a baby who is wanted and a baby who is unwanted. (actually, NO baby is unwanted, there are only unwanted pregnancies)

So the law is inconsistent. But it goes to show that most people know that when you kill a pregnant woman, you're killing two beings, not one. You guys just don't want to admit that, so you can be free to get women pregnant and avoid responsibility.
Only a idiot would claim the law is inconsistent. The law says abortion is legal and murder is illegal. Not much to debate or get confused over.

Thats like claiming that the law that says you cant lie to the FBI is inconsistent.

There is no law that says abortion is legal in the same way there are laws against murder.
Who said there was? You must be an idiot if you think a law legalizing abortion would be the same as a law against murder.

Only a idiot would claim the law is inconsistent. The law says abortion is legal and murder is illegal. Not much to debate or get confused over.

Thats like claiming that the law that says you cant lie to the FBI is inconsistent.

There is no law that says abortion is legal in the same way there are laws against murder.
Who said there was? You must be an idiot if you think a law legalizing abortion would be the same as a law against murder.

You said “the law says abortion is legal and murder is illegal”.

Can you cite the law and the text?

Yes I can but since its common knowledge I am going make you look it up yourself. Who doesnt already know that abortion is legal and murder is illegal?

Yes I can but since its common knowledge I am going make you look it up yourself. Who doesnt already know that abortion is legal and murder is illegal?

In other words you can’t.

IOW I wont. I am going to force you to prove that abortion is illegal and murder is legal.

But all this time the liberals have been telling me that the U.S. Constitution gives them the right to abortions.

It's right there between the clause that says they have the right to a free education and free medical care.

IOW I wont. I am going to force you to prove that abortion is illegal and murder is legal.

Keep moving those goal posts. You cannot back up your claim that there are “laws that say abortion is legal”.

But all this time the liberals have been telling me that the U.S. Constitution gives them the right to abortions.

It's right there between the clause that says they have the right to a free education and free medical care.
I thought it was right between the clause that separates church and state and the muskets clause?

The constitution doesnt contain laws. It simply protects your rights. Why are you conservatives so uneducated?

Keep moving those goal posts. You cannot back up your claim that there are “laws that say abortion is legal”.
Youre the one that tried to move the goalposts. You were just too stupid to make it work and now youre mad I turned it around on you. :rolleyes:

cant answer that one, can ya!
Because the parent(s) was planning on completeing the pregnancy. Send your thoughts and prayers so you don’t have to think about it.

So tea and sympathy for the parents but no justice for the murdered baby? That pretty much sums up how deranged you leftists are.
Your opinion has no affect on reality. Trust me. This is a good thing.

Trust me, my opinion has everything to do with your reality. It was partially due to my opinion that your girl lost the election. And it's a great thing.

Because the parent(s) was planning on completeing the pregnancy. Send your thoughts and prayers so you don’t have to think about it.

So tea and sympathy for the parents but no justice for the murdered baby? That pretty much sums up how deranged you leftists are.

Trust me, my opinion has everything to do with your reality. It was partially due to my opinion that your girl lost the election. And it's a great thing.
See what I mean? I cant stand Hillary and your opinion is that she is my girl. Like I said. Your opinion has no bearing on reality. :rolleyes:

The constitution doesnt contain laws. It simply protects your rights. Why are you conservatives so uneducated?

Well let me educate you on this: Perhaps you can look forward to a clause in the U.S. Constitution, that protects the unborn.

One more conservative Supreme Court Justice, and it could come to pass. :biggrin:

Well let me educate you on this: Perhaps you can look forward to a clause in the U.S. Constitution, that protects the unborn.

One more conservative Supreme Court Justice, and it could come to pass. :biggrin:
Wake me when that occurs. :rolleyes:

See what I mean? I cant stand Hillary and your opinion is that she is my girl. Like I said. Your opinion has no bearing on reality. :rolleyes:

She's still "your girl", seeing as how you weren't a Trump voter.

There are still only two viable parties in this country. Everything else is BS.

Forum List

Back