Fani Willis Under Fire For Allegedly Misusing Funds Meant To Protect Kids

Unlike those upstanding Republiklans.
Nobody is without sin. But when it comes to how we govern our society, I’d prefer not to have the demklan, i remember what they did in the south, and I see what they want to do nationally…I also see them supporting govts like Hamas…and admiring people like Castro.

Sorry, I don’t want your govt

Lol, your party labels him corrupt because he came close to exposing them. But you keep blindly following them, while your other brothers and sisters wake up.
Two impeachments, six bankruptcies, convicted of two bank frauds, liable for sexual batter, half a billion owned in fines, one ongoing trial, three more in the pipeline, gagged for bullying and threatening the jurors and court personnel, and so and so on.

He is going to lose bigly in November.

Nobody is without sin. But when it comes to how we govern our society, I’d prefer not to have the demklan, i remember what they did in the south, and I see what they want to do nationally…I also see them supporting govts like Hamas…and admiring people like Castro.

Sorry, I don’t want your govt
We don't want the republikkklan ruling us. We have seen them abuse women and peoples of color now for sixty years.

Lol, your party labels him corrupt because he came close to exposing them. But you keep blindly following them, while your other brothers and sisters wake up.
My party? What brothers and sisters would that be? Black folks like Struth. It's a few of them that are confused by the Trump bullshit that is being spewed, but when they talk to someone who is informed that bullshit can be dismissed.

Two impeachments, six bankruptcies, convicted of two bank frauds, liable for sexual batter, half a billion owned in fines, one ongoing trial, three more in the pipeline, gagged for bullying and threatening the jurors and court personnel, and so and so on.

He is going to lose bigly in November.
Lol, and you loons still haven't stopped him. You won't in November either, these witch hunts have been great for Trump!

Sorry, I don’t want your govt.
Seems as though you are a little confused on history sista. I have asked you hundreds of times to tell me what the Republican Party has done that has helped black folks over the last 70yrs and all we hear is crickets. Oh, btw Republicans in the South are just as guilty as Democrats in the South.

Seems as though you are a little confused on history sista. I have asked you hundreds of times to tell me what the Republican Party has done that has helped black folks over the last 70yrs and all we hear is crickets. Oh, btw Republicans in the South are just as guilty as Democrats in the South.
Actually it’s been answered

You just don’t want to hear or aren’t allowed to hear cause you are a slave

My party? What brothers and sisters would that be? Black folks like Struth. It's a few of them that are confused by the Trump bullshit that is being spewed, but when they talk to someone who is informed that bullshit can be dismissed.
About 25% of the blacks are supporting Trump now.

FB_IMG_1633477502516.jpg

About 25% of the blacks are supporting Trump now.

View attachment 948976
Yup. That’s why Biden picked a black college to deliver the commencement and is making a big show about giving more OPM to HBCUs.

Why should HBCUs like Howard and Spelman get ANY additional of my tax dollars after their lies and rants about Israel, and driving up more antisemitism?

Yup. That’s why Biden picked a black college to deliver the commencement and is making a big show about giving more OPM to HBCUs.

Why should HBCUs like Howard and Spelman get ANY additional of my tax dollars after their lies and rants about Israel, and driving up more antisemitism?
Let's see all the money that America has given Israel hasn't black taxpayers money been a part of that as well?

Ooo... allegations by fuckwit Republican Congressmen. :laugh: When will you Clowns ever learn? How's that Biden impeachment hearing going by the way? :laugh:

Forum List

Back