Here's The United States Code The NFL Players Are Violating---36 U.S.C. § 301

Why do righties hate free speech ?
Why do leftist and so many democrats try to blame others for what they have always done, being the most hateful, bigoted, lying, cheats, racist, sexist and anti-freedom of choice peeps in the political scene and work environment?

Funny . You are the one wanting to criminally enforce flag laws .

We all know it's the righties out to rule us like they are kings .
Your typical bullshit..& lies..as usual.

If you don't want to respect the country, the national anthem or the flag that is your prerogative. It is also anyone' else's right to tell you that you are a lying sniveling lil' twat. Go find your safe space.

Big talk from the side flying the confederate flag .
Side? You really are lost. I know a lot of southerners that fly the confederate flag what's it to you? They have the right to do so. Just like you have the right to be a lil' queer but that doesn't mean I desire to take part with you subjecting yourself to such or believe you have the right to tell me that I should. Get a step stool. Somethings are just above your head.

The confederates tried to destroy the US . They were traitors who killed more troops than all our enemies combined . These are facts .

And yes they are free to fly that flag . Just like people are free to kneel in protest .

Why do leftist and so many democrats try to blame others for what they have always done, being the most hateful, bigoted, lying, cheats, racist, sexist and anti-freedom of choice peeps in the political scene and work environment?

If you don't want to respect the country, the national anthem or the flag that is your prerogative. It is also anyone' else's right to tell you that you are a lying sniveling lil' twat. Go find your safe space.

Side? You really are lost. I know a lot of southerners that fly the confederate flag what's it to you? They have the right to do so. Just like you have the right to be a lil' queer but that doesn't mean I desire to take part with you subjecting yourself to such or believe you have the right to tell me that I should. Get a step stool. Somethings are just above your head.

The confederates tried to destroy the US . They were traitors who killed more troops than all our enemies combined . These are facts .

And yes they are free to fly that flag . Just like people are free to kneel in protest .
You really don't have a clue do you?

You really don't have an argument do you ?

You really don't have an argument do you ?
Argue about what the rocks that are rattling around in your head?

Every liberal retort is imbedded in 150 years ago. They cannot operate from the here and now. The facts of the here and now does not work for their agenda, the bad feelings for 150 year old slavery issues does.

Here's the oath you should be concerned about -

Article II, Section I, of the Constitution --

"I do solemnly swear that I will faithfully execute the office of President of the United States and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the United States."
Dotard Trump defiled the Constitution.
Impeach the son of a bitch!

Last edited:
That code is eye-opening, and so is this link

Teams

Since August of 2010 340 NFL players have been arrested/cited/charged with a crime.

The Top 5 are:

Broncos with 21
Vikings with 19
Bucs with 17
Browns with 17
Colts with 17

Why would they protest the Police. Hell, they're on a first name
basis with them

"I do solemnly swear that I will faithfully execute the office of President of the United States and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the United States."
And he's doing a phenomenal job executing his oath of office. What a patriot he is!
Trashing the first amendment?

Is that satire? Sometimes, on this board, it's not always obvious.

That code provision is flag and anthem etiquette. Not law.

Thanks Captain Obvious.

These codes are meant to apply to the inappropriateness of something like this:

sarah-palin-newsweek-runners-world-photos-4.jpg

Here's the U.S. Code that these unAmerican malcontents are violating. Trump is right, fire them. Hell, even Barack Hussein Obama Soetoro Soebarka, the former unconstitutional non-natural born citizen president, violated it when he was a candidate.

images

36 U.S. Code § 301 - National anthem

a)Designation.—
The composition consisting of the words and music known as the Star-Spangled Banner is the national anthem.

(b)Conduct During Playing.—During a rendition of the national anthem—

(1) when the flag is displayed—

(A) individuals in uniform should give the military salute at the first note of the anthem and maintain that position until the last note;

(B) members of the Armed Forces and veterans who are present but not in uniform may render the military salute in the manner provided for individuals in uniform; and

(C) all other persons present should face the flag and stand at attention with their right hand over the heart, and men not in uniform, if applicable, should remove their headdress with their right hand and hold it at the left shoulder, the hand being over the heart; and

(2) when the flag is not displayed, all present should face toward the music and act in the same manner they would if the flag were displayed.

And what is the penalty for not doing so? Go ahead. Tell the rest. It would be a pleasant change.

If you answered none, you would be honest. So how honest are you?

Here's the U.S. Code that these unAmerican malcontents are violating. Trump is right, fire them. Hell, even Barack Hussein Obama Soetoro Soebarka, the former unconstitutional non-natural born citizen president, violated it when he was a candidate.

So did Trump when he was President.

Does that make Trump a traitor who should be fired? Or is that a penalty exclusively for those you don’t like?

And he's doing a phenomenal job executing his oath of office. What a patriot he is!

How do you figure he's trashing the first amendment?

Let me explain Asswipe...

You libs are always quick to slander an individual who calls some
AA a "coon" or some other neat word. You use the phrase, "Hate
Speech" to justify your personal attack by suggesting that "He has
his right to free speech and you phonies have yours."

That shit cuts both ways my man. You just don't like it when it is
hurled in your direction. Especially because there is no good way
out of this mess for the NFL. The Donald's got them right where he
wants them. He has them taking the stance of arguing against Patriotism.
That's a losing argument from the start. They have to retreat big-time
from their position. They have to admit they are/were wrong.

Good Luck with that.

In America, dumb ass, there is no such thing as hate speech, or sexist
speech or homophobe speech. Just free speech, and you libs can't
stand it when we exercise our free speech, ESPECIALLY when it
puts your poster boys, behind the proverbial 8-ball.

They should be thankful that they don't walk on all-fours anymore. (well,
most of them)

Is a law with no penalty, really a law, or more like suggested conduct?
This bullshit has gotten totally out of hand. There are two conditions that exist, 1. People have a right to do what they want, and 2. Other people have a right not to like it,
What isn't true is neither has the right to fucking bellyache and whine on, and on, and on, and on, and on, and on, and on, and on, an

So if someone "wanted" to put their size 13.5 boot up your ass, that would be ok then?

You said.....
1. People have a right to do what they want, and 2. Other people have a right not to like it,

Would you like it or not?

images

36 U.S. Code § 301 - National anthem

a)Designation.—
The composition consisting of the words and music known as the Star-Spangled Banner is the national anthem.

(b)Conduct During Playing.—During a rendition of the national anthem—

(1) when the flag is displayed—

(A) individuals in uniform should give the military salute at the first note of the anthem and maintain that position until the last note;

(B) members of the Armed Forces and veterans who are present but not in uniform may render the military salute in the manner provided for individuals in uniform; and

(C) all other persons present should face the flag and stand at attention with their right hand over the heart, and men not in uniform, if applicable, should remove their headdress with their right hand and hold it at the left shoulder, the hand being over the heart; and

(2) when the flag is not displayed, all present should face toward the music and act in the same manner they would if the flag were displayed.
So...you always stand and face the flag...even in your home while watching TV....or else we can report you to your boss and get you fired?

Everyone on the left was so euphoric that a radical muslim was elected in 2008, they all forgot the oath too ...right through 2016 to be exact

Good Luck with that.

most of them)
Who has threatened to arrest you for your lovely free speech?

And thank you for your free speech. It makes it totally clear who and what you are and what you "stand" for.

And thank you for your free speech. It makes it totally clear who and what you are and what you "stand" for.

When you become an American citizen, what you say might matter......
Then again you're probably one of those fake illegal citizens created by Democrats for votes

Good Luck with that.

most of them)

You damn right it does!!!!!

There are two sides to every story and the electorate in 60% of the States
agree with my side.

Forum List

Back