So I Pay My Taxes...But Others Feel they are Victimized

Look. For all you people that think I owe you something...I gave at the USMC recruiter desk...I gave in wartime in combat. I owe you shit. Fuck you and your NFL protest. Give somethng back to this nation that has given you everything...or shut the fuck up.
45% of Americans pay no federal income tax

So you didn't serve in the US military so people could have their freedoms? Like the freedom to protest? No, you served in the military so the rich could be richer.

Look. For all you people that think I owe you something...I gave at the USMC recruiter desk...I gave in wartime in combat. I owe you shit. Fuck you and your NFL protest. Give somethng back to this nation that has given you everything...or shut the fuck up.

So you didn't serve in the US military so people could have their freedoms? Like the freedom to protest? No, you served in the military so the rich could be richer.
I am a Marine Corps Infantry combat vet. You can suck my ass...but I don't think I will. You have not earned the right.

I am a Marine Corps Infantry combat vet. You can suck my ass...but I don't think I will. You have not earned the right.

You didn't answer my questions.

In the US Marine Corps, did you serve in order to protect people's freedoms, or did you serve so that the rich could get richer? Please, enlighten me.

In the US Marine Corps, did you serve in order to protect people's freedoms, or did you serve so that the rich could get richer? Please, enlighten me.[but hey..cry all ya want. I'll do my thing as a VET.

In the US Marine Corps, did you serve in order to protect people's freedoms, or did you serve so that the rich could get richer? Please, enlighten me.
If you ever stood for her in your life...which you have not...you might have a different perspective.

If you ever stood for her in your life...which you have not...you might have a different perspective.

I see you can't answer my simple question.

So, I'll taking it you served to get rich people richer then.

Well, you enjoy the paved roads, clean air, water, food and economic stability that your tax money pays for, right? I highly doubt 45% of America pays no federal taxes because that would be insane. I aint going to disagree with you on that and I also don't like the protest either.

I see you can't answer my simple question.

So, I'll taking it you served to get rich people richer then.

The rich should pay taxes instead of offshoring and ripping off their workers.

Forum List

Back