Here's The United States Code The NFL Players Are Violating---36 U.S.C. § 301

Here's the U.S. Code that these unAmerican malcontents are violating. Trump is right, fire them. Hell, even Barack Hussein Obama Soetoro Soebarka, the former unconstitutional non-natural born citizen president, violated it when he was a candidate.

images

36 U.S. Code § 301 - National anthem

a)Designation.—
The composition consisting of the words and music known as the Star-Spangled Banner is the national anthem.

(b)Conduct During Playing.—During a rendition of the national anthem—

(1) when the flag is displayed—

(A) individuals in uniform should give the military salute at the first note of the anthem and maintain that position until the last note;

(B) members of the Armed Forces and veterans who are present but not in uniform may render the military salute in the manner provided for individuals in uniform; and

(C) all other persons present should face the flag and stand at attention with their right hand over the heart, and men not in uniform, if applicable, should remove their headdress with their right hand and hold it at the left shoulder, the hand being over the heart; and

(2) when the flag is not displayed, all present should face toward the music and act in the same manner they would if the flag were displayed.
So...you always stand and face the flag...even in your home while watching TV....or else we can report you to your boss and get you fired?
Yes I do stand in my living room and face the flag. That's what true American patriots do who love their country and Constitution. As for reporting me, I'm long since retired and I didn't have a boss. I was the boss! Have a nice day!

Here's the oath you should be concerned about -

Article II, Section I, of the Constitution --

"I do solemnly swear that I will faithfully execute the office of President of the United States and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the United States."
And he's doing a phenomenal job executing his oath of office. What a patriot he is!
Trashing the first amendment?

Is that satire? Sometimes, on this board, it's not always obvious.

How do you figure he's trashing the first amendment?

Let me explain Asswipe...

You libs are always quick to slander an individual who calls some
AA a "coon" or some other neat word. You use the phrase, "Hate
Speech" to justify your personal attack by suggesting that "He has
his right to free speech and you phonies have yours."

That shit cuts both ways my man. You just don't like it when it is
hurled in your direction. Especially because there is no good way
out of this mess for the NFL. The Donald's got them right where he
wants them. He has them taking the stance of arguing against Patriotism.
That's a losing argument from the start. They have to retreat big-time
from their position. They have to admit they are/were wrong.

Good Luck with that.

In America, dumb ass, there is no such thing as hate speech, or sexist
speech or homophobe speech. Just free speech, and you libs can't
stand it when we exercise our free speech, ESPECIALLY when it
puts your poster boys, behind the proverbial 8-ball.

They should be thankful that they don't walk on all-fours anymore. (well,
most of them)
Who has threatened to arrest you for your lovely free speech?

And thank you for your free speech. It makes it totally clear who and what you are and what you "stand" for.

You damn right it does!!!!!

There are two sides to every story and the electorate in 60% of the States
agree with my side.
Agreed!

images

There are no winners in all of this. Sports and football are considered "all-American" games that people go to for entertainment. They go there as sports fans and no one cares whether you like Pelosi or think Trump is a Dump. We are sports fans and the football games were a place we could all still go to and just be AMERICANS in unity loving and hating our teams! For the most part, you could even go to an opposing stadium rooting for the visitors with impunity. It was expected.

Enter Roger Goodell. The NFL has been taking steps back for years that has hurt the business, such as inconsistent penalties. Used to be you almost had to kill someone to get a 15 yard penalty, now they fly through the air like feathers! Often a person is hardly touched, has NO EFFECT on the outcome of the game and was committed to the act, in the air, shoved or whatever and could not help what they did and they still get a 15 yard penalty! But rules are rules, right?

THAT'S THE PROBLEM. One guy gets his career ended for little provocation while another guy beats his wife unconscious and drags her limp body away and Roger has to be forced into taking action? This whole mess is HIS doing.

As already pointed out, there are rules governing these protests. Had Goodell imposed a fine a year or two ago when Kapernick started this crap, suspended him 2 games with a $150,000 penalty, that would have been the end to all of this right there and then. Players are representatives of the NFL on and off the field and such behavior is disallowed and offends many fans. Had this been giving the finger to Muslims, you can bet ol' Roger would have jumped right on it!

As a businessman turned president, Trump is quite right that disrespecting our flag is an outrage, especially being tolerated by a huge American business making billions of dollars! It doesn't matter now if Trump should have said it or nor------ he said it. In any business I know, if you are out there breaking company policy and offending customers, your ass is out of there! Whatever effect and direction it goes now, you can blame Roger Goodell. Attendance is already down 10%.

Maybe Trump should have stepped in there and taken over the NFL like Obama took over the auto industry and fired Goodell to put someone in his place. I can't imagine that hardly a person would have complained.

Here's the U.S. Code that these unAmerican malcontents are violating. Trump is right, fire them. Hell, even Barack Hussein Obama Soetoro Soebarka, the former unconstitutional non-natural born citizen president, violated it when he was a candidate.

images

a)Designation.—
The composition consisting of the words and music known as the Star-Spangled Banner is the national anthem.

(A) individuals in uniform should give the military salute at the first note of the anthem and maintain that position until the last note;

(B) members of the Armed Forces and veterans who are present but not in uniform may render the military salute in the manner provided for individuals in uniform; and

(C) all other persons present should face the flag and stand at attention with their right hand over the heart, and men not in uniform, if applicable, should remove their headdress with their right hand and hold it at the left shoulder, the hand being over the heart; and

(2) when the flag is not displayed, all present should face toward the music and act in the same manner they would if the flag were displayed.

So what is the penalty?

Didly squat, it's just a susggestion.

Is a law with no penalty, really a law, or more like suggested conduct?
This bullshit has gotten totally out of hand. There are two conditions that exist, 1. People have a right to do what they want, and 2. Other people have a right not to like it,
What isn't true is neither has the right to fucking bellyache and whine on, and on, and on, and on, and on, and on, and on, and on, an

So if someone "wanted" to put their size 13.5 boot up your ass, that would be ok then?

You said.....
1. People have a right to do what they want, and 2. Other people have a right not to like it,

Would you like it or not?

I guess you are obviously too ignorant to understand the difference exercising your rights and infringing on the rights of others. Regressives tend to spout such nonsense.

As already pointed out, there are rules governing these protests. Had Goodell imposed a fine a year or two ago when Kapernick started this crap, suspended him 2 games with a $150,000 penalty, that would have been the end to all of this right there and then..

You just love giving the USSC business.

It would take a while, but 36 USC 301 is just a suggestion, and carries no penalty of law. So how could Goodell give a bigger penalty for non-criminal actions, than he does for a players criminal actions.

I guess you are obviously too ignorant to understand the difference exercising your rights and infringing on the rights of others. Regressives tend to spout such nonsense.

That's the b.s. story they told about gay marriage. How's that workin' out for ya?

As already pointed out, there are rules governing these protests. Had Goodell imposed a fine a year or two ago when Kapernick started this crap, suspended him 2 games with a $150,000 penalty, that would have been the end to all of this right there and then..

It would take a while, but 36 USC 301 is just a suggestion, and carries no penalty of law. So how could Goodell give a bigger penalty for non-criminal actions, than he does for a players criminal actions.

No. Forget US Code. The rule being violated is an NFL rule, and Goodell has enforced it many times. This was all laid out in another thread.

No. Forget US Code. The rule being violated is an NFL rule, and Goodell has enforced it many times. This was all laid out in another thread.

The rule is not being violated. I suggest you look up the word "may". It means that you could do something but does not require you to do anything.

images

a)Designation.—

So...you always stand and face the flag...even in your home while watching TV....or else we can report you to your boss and get you fired?
Yes I do stand in my living room and face the flag. That's what true American patriots do who love their country and Constitution. As for reporting me, I'm long since retired and I didn't have a boss. I was the boss! Have a nice day!

You're a liar, there's no requirement to stand if you're not physically attending the event. I've never met anyone who stands when watching an event on TV or listening on the radio. This is turning into kindergarten level bullshit. Everyone just needs to SHUT THE FUCK UP.

That's the b.s. story they told about gay marriage. How's that workin' out for ya?

Feel free to explain, or all you got is deflection to another topic?

images

a)Designation.—

So what is the penalty?

Didly squat, it's just a susggestion.
It's a good code isn't it?

images

a)Designation.—

I've never met anyone who stands when watching an event on TV or listening on the radio.

Then it means you've been hanging out with unAmerican inconsiderate friends and family. My patriotic friends always stand when the Anthem is played on our tv's at home. Always! We made our kids do it and now we're making our grandchildren do it. It's imperative that they honor the flag and anthem. It's for the survival of our country that everyone honor the flag. I see it as a national security issue.

images

a)Designation.—

/----/
1234.jpg

Why do righties hate free speech ?
/----/ "Why do righties hate free speech ?"
Go to Berkeley and try to give a speech on The Right to Life.(even if you don't believe it) See what happens when the Libs hear about it.

images

a)Designation.—

I've never met anyone who stands when watching an event on TV or listening on the radio.

Then it means you've been hanging out with unAmerican inconsiderate friends and family. My patriotic friends always stand when the Anthem is played on our tv's at home. Always! We made our kids do it and now we're making our grandchildren do it. It's imperative that they honor the flag and anthem. It's for the survival of our country that everyone honor the flag. I see it as a national security issue.

That just proves how fucked in the head you are, when you start thinking you need to, and are justified in using the very symbols of freedom, to beat people into submission. YOU have disgraced them more than any protester could ever do. So run along and shove it you fake patriot.

Forum List

Back