Here's The United States Code The NFL Players Are Violating---36 U.S.C. § 301

Steve_McGarrett

Gold Member
Jul 11, 2013
Here's the U.S. Code that these unAmerican malcontents are violating. Trump is right, fire them. Hell, even Barack Hussein Obama Soetoro Soebarka, the former unconstitutional non-natural born citizen president, violated it when he was a candidate.

images

36 U.S. Code § 301 - National anthem

a)Designation.—
The composition consisting of the words and music known as the Star-Spangled Banner is the national anthem.

(b)Conduct During Playing.—During a rendition of the national anthem—

(1) when the flag is displayed—

(A) individuals in uniform should give the military salute at the first note of the anthem and maintain that position until the last note;

(B) members of the Armed Forces and veterans who are present but not in uniform may render the military salute in the manner provided for individuals in uniform; and

(C) all other persons present should face the flag and stand at attention with their right hand over the heart, and men not in uniform, if applicable, should remove their headdress with their right hand and hold it at the left shoulder, the hand being over the heart; and

(2) when the flag is not displayed, all present should face toward the music and act in the same manner they would if the flag were displayed.

Snow flakes that hate the country like obummer will be along shortly to demand that be removed from the U.S. Code..

all other persons present should face the flag and stand at attention with their right hand over the heart, and men not in uniform, if applicable, should remove their headdress with their right hand and hold it at the left shoulder, the hand being over the heart; and
It's a nice suggestion.

• Thanks
Reactions: cnm
Why do righties hate free speech ?
Why do leftist and so many democrats try to blame others for what they have always done, being the most hateful, bigoted, lying, cheats, racist, sexist and anti-freedom of choice peeps in the political scene and work environment?

That code provision is flag and anthem etiquette. Not law.

The real issue is not the kneeling nancys, it's the selective enforcement.

If violating NFL rules is to go unpunished, then ALL the rules should be unpunished. It's fucking bullshit to blatantly ignore the conduct rule on the national anthem, but then fine a team for putting stickers on their helmets.

Here's the U.S. Code that these unAmerican malcontents are violating. Trump is right, fire them. Hell, even Barack Hussein Obama Soetoro Soebarka, the former unconstitutional non-natural born citizen president, violated it when he was a candidate.

images

a)Designation.—
The composition consisting of the words and music known as the Star-Spangled Banner is the national anthem.

(A) individuals in uniform should give the military salute at the first note of the anthem and maintain that position until the last note;

(B) members of the Armed Forces and veterans who are present but not in uniform may render the military salute in the manner provided for individuals in uniform; and

(C) all other persons present should face the flag and stand at attention with their right hand over the heart, and men not in uniform, if applicable, should remove their headdress with their right hand and hold it at the left shoulder, the hand being over the heart; and

(2) when the flag is not displayed, all present should face toward the music and act in the same manner they would if the flag were displayed.

You don't even realize that by misrepresenting this code you are endorsing a police state. You're just that fucking stupid,

images

a)Designation.—

Is a law with no penalty, really a law, or more like suggested conduct?

This bullshit has gotten totally out of hand. There are two conditions that exist, 1. People have a right to do what they want, and 2. Other people have a right not to like it,

What isn't true is neither has the right to fucking bellyache and whine on, and on, and on, and on, and on, and on, and on, and on, an ........................................
........................................................................................................................
......................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

Here's the oath you should be concerned about -

Article II, Section I, of the Constitution --

"I do solemnly swear that I will faithfully execute the office of President of the United States and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the United States."

Why do leftist and so many democrats try to blame others for what they have always done, being the most hateful, bigoted, lying, cheats, racist, sexist and anti-freedom of choice peeps in the political scene and work environment?

Funny . You are the one wanting to criminally enforce flag laws .

We all know it's the righties out to rule us like they are kings .

Your typical bullshit..& lies..as usual.

If you don't want to respect the country, the national anthem or the flag that is your prerogative. It is also anyone' else's right to tell you that you are a lying sniveling lil' twat. Go find your safe space.

Because only Nazi's and Confederates have the right protest.

1. Because they are protesting to save monuments to traitors who tried to destroy the country.

2. Because that's their "heritage".

3. Because many of them are "good people".

If you don't want to respect the country, the national anthem or the flag that is your prerogative. It is also anyone' else's right to tell you that you are a lying sniveling lil' twat. Go find your safe space.

Big talk from the side flying the confederate flag .

Here's the oath you should be concerned about -

Article II, Section I, of the Constitution --

"I do solemnly swear that I will faithfully execute the office of President of the United States and will to the best of my ability, preserve, protect and defend the Constitution of the United States."
And he's doing a phenomenal job executing his oath of office. What a patriot he is!

Big talk from the side flying the confederate flag .
Side? You really are lost. I know a lot of southerners that fly the confederate flag what's it to you? They have the right to do so. Just like you have the right to be a lil' queer but that doesn't mean I desire to take part with you subjecting yourself to such or believe you have the right to tell me that I should. Get a step stool. Somethings are just above your head.

Who's the last civilian prosecuted for not following national anthem protocol?

Ezekial McGillicuddy on March 3,1834 in Whiskey Barrel, Tennessee. He was following the national anthem protocol, when he had a stroke and with his left arm weakened, he wasn't able to hold his position and his hand dropped down to his groin.

This is also when crotch-grabbing was invented.

I remember well during WWII when the bugle for "retreat" sounded and soldiers raced for cover so they did not have to stand at attention while the band played.

New Topics

Forum List

Back