Zone1 Hello, new person here

If you are looking to make friends you have come to the wrong place.

I didn't come here looking for friends but it sort of happened anyways. Well I found people like you that I respect at least.

We don't hate you, but you gotta know by now, we aren't laughing with you.

Got it you're laughing at me. Anyways I don't care. Oh and occasionally I'll find a decent democrat but not very often.

Got it you're laughing at me. Anyways I don't care. Oh and occasionally I'll find a decent democrat but not very often.
I love the old-school, liberty and logic democrats. Most have become default republicans as the democrat party veers off into marxism, though.

Wow. You must be smarter than most MAGAs. The usual response to that remark is "duuuuhh"

Wow. You must be smarter than most MAGAs. The usual response to that remark is "duuuuhh"

You see this is exactly why we don't get along. The way that you refer to MAGA it's like it's inhuman and I am more than happy to simply just agree to disagree with anybody who treats me with respect regardless of political beliefs.

You see this is exactly why we don't get along. The way that you refer to MAGA it's like it's inhuman and I am more than happy to simply just agree to disagree with anybody who treats me with respect regardless of political beliefs.
So what is your cult definition of respect now?

Forum List

Back