Hello! from Sunni Man

They will convert or die.
It is forbidden in Islam to force someone to convert to Islam. The Quran is very specific about this:

“Let there be no compulsion in religion. Truth has been made clear from error. Whoever rejects false worship and believes in God has grasped the most trustworthy handhold that never breaks. And God hears and knows all things.” (Quran 2:256)

By the word "compulsion", it means no one can be forced to accept Islam. If a person was forced to accept the religion. Their conversion would be invalid.

It doesn't matter. Muslims are always involved in a war, so they are always "relevant" and "situation specific".

I'll give you that:

And the angel of the Lord said unto her, Behold, thou art with child, and shalt bear a son, and shalt call his name Ishmael; because the Lord hath heard thy affliction.
And he will be a wild man; his hand will be against every man, and every man's hand against him; and he shall dwell in the presence of his brethren.

Genesis 16:11-12

Spoken of the first Arab.

Are you saying that those lines or outdated and irrelevant to the modern Muslim?
It depends on the context and situation in which they were given to the people.

Just as some verses in the Old Testament (Torah) were directed to the Jewish people about certain events and specific situations. Some verses apply to today, and other verses address historical situations or events that no longer exist.

The same is true about the Quran and it's revelations.

And the angel of the Lord said unto her, Behold, thou art with child, and shalt bear a son, and shalt call his name Ishmael; because the Lord hath heard thy affliction.
And he will be a wild man; his hand will be against every man, and every man's hand against him; and he shall dwell in the presence of his brethren.

Genesis 16:11-12

Spoken of the first Arab.
Written by a prejudiced Jewish source. What else could it say?

Assumptions make an ass of you.

I never said you were Christian.
Anyone can be a religious bigot, even atheists. Duh!

I am a pagan you idiot, i know all about religious bigots...if you want to welcome an people who whant to kill into your home..go right ahead....i prefer to know who the enemy is.

Forum List

Back