Hello! from Sunni Man

All Muslims respect the "People of the Book". Jews and Christians.

But the Zionists rulers of Israel are non religious secular fascists who murder innocent people and bring terror to their neighbors.

Once Israel is destroyed and becomes just a footnote in the history books. The natural friendship between Muslims and Jews will blossom again.

ARE YOU even listening to yourself sunni man? YOU are no better than any terrorist or radical out there.....just amazing that someone ''like you'' is american born or has any kind of ethical background!!!!

you are a wolf, in a lambs clothing....starting off this thread as a loving, peaceful muslim yah dee dah CRAP, then endng with your true colors of EVIL.... a shame, a damn shame i wasted my time believing your talk of piety....

damn :eek:

care

Last edited:
ARE YOU even listening to yourself sunni man? YOU are no better than any terrorist or radical out there.....just amazing that someone ''like you'' is american born or has any kind of ethical background!!!!
All of that just because I don't like the Zionists who rule Israel?

Again, I am Not against the Jews or their religion. As a Muslim we are to respect Judiasm.

But the government of Israel is another story. They are murderous theives who torture and enslave people.

If you are Jewish, I am sorry if I hurt your feelings, but I hope you can see the difference in what I am saying..

And if you can't, well we'll just slaughter you until there's nobody left to fight, and then we'll all have goat meat and figs.

All of that just because I don't like the Zionists who rule Israel?

Again, I am Not against the Jews or their religion. As a Muslim we are to respect Judiasm.

But the government of Israel is another story. They are murderous theives who torture and enslave people.

If you are Jewish, I am sorry if I hurt your feelings, but I hope you can see the difference in what I am saying..

Sunni man,

you SAID, "Once Israel is destroyed and becomes just a footnote in the history books....", you did NOT say their zionist gvt leaders, so back tracking now, does not explain your comment....which is a very radical comment and in NO WAY something that would be considered peaceful or religious or sensical when it comes to all the innocent that would be hurt by it....as i said, it is RADICAL, like what the terrorists on 911 did, going after the innocent people in the world trade center, to "get at" our government or payback what our government has done that was wrong....

you speak as a foreigner, a radical, someone who has lost all sense of ethics, even if the gvt of israel was at fault for some things that were not right, and wrong.... this is not how Americans used to think....this is NOT what i was reared to believe of Americans and even to promote such type talk in gest, is just not right, and does not sit well with me one itty bitty bit...

And no, i am not jewish, though we are finding out that i do have some distant roots, i am a Christian.

And as a Christian, i don't see what you have said, as something that should be considered acceptable.....under any religious circumstance.

And yes, there are plenty of hawks on this and other sites that take the attitude of bomb bomb bomb bomb bomb Iran, and kill all that differ with us that are a POSSIBLE threat to us, and I DIFFER WITH THEM too....none of this kind of talk and speculation is right...none in my book, anyway...

Care

I don't think he's born and raised American, either.

Though there are wackos of all stripes.

Thank you for the article.

Most people don't realise that Muslims have usually been friends and protecters of the Jews throughout history.

True most people do NOT realize that.

Most (not all) of the time in history, Jews were safer, and freer under Moslem rulers than Christians ones.

There have been times, when CHRISTANS were safer under Moslem rule than under the rule of their fellow Chrstians. That is PART of the reason that there are so many European Slavic Muslems.

Muslims are not enemies of Jews or Judiasm. We respect them and their religion.

WEll... some do.

You know perfectly well at least some of your fellow religionists are not so liberal.

But we are enemies of the fascist Zionists who control Israel. And the sick, brutal tactics they use to committ genocide on people of the surrounding countries.

Ah, yeah...it's that enemy thing that's troubling.and then too, there's the rhetoric.

Genocide? No. Overstatement of massive proportions.

Palestinains have valid complaints about Isreal, I quite agree, but GENOCIDE is not one of them.

You know, and I know, if the Israelis were dumb enough to attempt genocide, first of all one hell of a lot more of Palestinians would be dead than are now, and secondly the world would turn its back on Israel.

So if you're of the "We will drive them into the sea" brand of Muslim, if you cannot see that Isrealis, much like Palestinians have no place to go, and therefore some peaceful agreement must be forged between the Israeli and Palestinaian, then you can stop telling us about what a peaceful religion you are part of, cause you're not part of that sensble, peaceful merciful religion you seem to be claiming you're part of.

Thous shall not kill is not an optional commandment.

When Jew or Muslim or Christian kills in the name of God, God is not amused.

We, meaning the Jews and the Christians AND TO SOME EXTENT, some Muslims, too, screwed up badly and ended up with two people attemtping to occupuy the same land.

Focus on how to FIX IT, and eschew the hatred bit.

I think you'll get more traction from me, if you do.

I'm sick of righteous killing and I don't care whose ox gets gored for taking that position.

Care4all

I am not saying how Israel will cease to exist as a Nation.
It could economically collaspe. if the U.S. quit supporting it with money and weapons.
The surrounding nations could attack it.
Or Israel might bomb Iran, which could draw Russia into the conflict.
I don't know.

I just want to see the evil Zionists out of power and the stolen land given back to the Palestanian people.

Hence, the illigemate nation of Israel relegated to just a minor footnote in the histoy books.

I am a Peace loving man, but I do want to see Justice for the abused people of Palestine.

Thank you for the article.

Most people don't realise that Muslims have usually been friends and protecters of the Jews throughout history.

Muslims are not enemies of Jews or Judiasm. We respect them and their religion.

But we are enemies of the fascist Zionists who control Israel. And the sick, brutal tactics they use to committ genocide on people of the surrounding countries.

All Muslims respect the "People of the Book". Jews and Christians.

But the Zionists rulers of Israel are non religious secular fascists who murder innocent people and bring terror to their neighbors.

Once Israel is destroyed and becomes just a footnote in the history books. The natural friendship between Muslims and Jews will blossom again.

Man, what color is YOUR sky?

Care4all

I am not saying how Israel will cease to exist as a Nation.
It could economically collaspe. if the U.S. quit supporting it with money and weapons.
The surrounding nations could attack it.
Or Israel might bomb Iran, which could draw Russia into the conflict.
I don't know.

I just want to see the evil Zionists out of power and the stolen land given back to the Palestanian people.

Hence, the illigemate nation of Israel relegated to just a minor footnote in the histoy books.

I am a Peace loving man, but I do want to see Justice for the abused people of Palestine.

Sunni man,

I don't want to see ANY of those scenarios that you listed above...they are just horrible and alot of people that are innocent will die, making it no better an action than what you claim is unjustified.. from the zionists....this is NOT peace, this is NOT love, this is NOT from or of any kind of God imho... more from the opposition to God, the deceiver, Satan.....

though i do wish that israel and the palestinians could come to some sort of truce and agreement to split the area....and also wish the palestinians had taken up the UN's offer, at the time the area for israel was given, but they DIDN'T for some reason?

well, maybe the UN/british shouldn't have been meddling there from the beginning, but all seems to be fine with saudi arabia, iran, and iraq and others having newly formed and named countries that never existed previously...as long as they are muslim, i guesssssss?????

get a grip, israel WILL NEVER CEASE to exist....they could have blown their enemies in to smitherines with their nukes if they wished, but they HAVEN'T, not yet....but people like you seem to be EGGING this on, and THAT is a mistake, a big mistake, and will kill alot of innocent people....LOVE THY ENEMY, FORGIVE THOSE THAT PERSECUTE YOU....is the only sollution for both parties involved, in my book! it would be an honest, new beginning.

care

still asking ...forced to pick...country or religion.....why do you ignore the question?

i would predict it will be your religion forcing you to pick.

As do millions of Americans, and I do NOT doubt as do a significant number of Israelis.

The question is: given the state of Isreali, now: given the shitty end of the stick history has handed both people: given the fact that both people have forces whose vested interest is to continue to killing and inflame hatred between the Jews and the Palestinians, how do we serve both people's interests?

The WEST is NOT going to abandon Isreal to the fate that the hotheads in the Islamic world would serve it if we did .

Israel is a WESTERN nation, and I do not think that the West is going to stand by and watch the Islamic zealots murder the Isreali Jews.

So the problem won't be solved until BOTH people have had enough of their hawkish ways, and can force their own angry young men to stop the killing.

This problem reminds me of the problem Northern Ireland faced to be honest.

When the gun-toting nitwits can no longer find support from the people they claim to be killing on behalf of, then a solution will be found.

Until that time, I expect to see no real progress.

Forum List

Back