Hello! from Sunni Man

it is much better to beat women who dont wear the burka
teens are killed for the families "honor" you can kill your daughter at any whim
taliban controls the streets
who werre the role models for the young girls beaten back into a burning building by the taliban for not being dressed modestly
drugs lol o please the largest producers of drugs are which countries....opiates
abortion occur in arab countries...women know how to abort with drugs and have done so since the beginning of time.
o yes homosexuals...that is kinda funny when in arab countries men greet each other with kisses

now here is how i feel...you want to be muslim go do it in an muslim country. I resent people like you bringing this type of hate to our country. and do not tell me islam is not a religion of hate. I have seen too many beheading of american soldiers...one being too many. If your fellow muslims had their way all americans would be dead. do you deny that? death to all infidels?
and how do you define jihad? Everyone else can welcome you..but you have turned your back on your country and you should leave. take your family to the great moral countries. you havent done that cause you know it is a bunch of bs and you would not make it long over there.

btw i am not a christian. I am very tolerate or was till your type elected to attack our country....the our does not include you. I consider you and your ilk traitors who should be exported as soon as possible. I would clear the entire muslim population out of this country.

Holy crap, that was seriously the dumbest post I've ever read. Is it a confederate or nazi flag on your wall?

i do not take meds as you call them. Nor do i welcome traitors. I note you did not reply to my questions but simply insulted me. I ask you valid questions..why do you stay in a country you think is so morally wrong..what are you doing to correct it...by being muslims

why dont you respond to questions with valid answers instead of stupid insults?

Maybe because every one of what you called questions was a ignorant and insulting insinuation about what you think, not a real question.

Thanks Sock Puppet!

Political Forums is full of homos and especially lesbians. :eek:

Man oh man, did they go crazy when I would state that homosexuality is sick and perverted.

The admins were always sticking up for their "fudge packers"!

Whats sick and perverted is anyone who spends any time at all thinking about what adults do in their private lives.

Ya? So when ya gonna go off on a Jihad? Why are you living in the Great Satan's lands under his control?

The Muslim religion believes in murder as well, it is ok to murder non believers if they will not convert, as well as murdering anyone that abandons the Muslim religion. I guess you support those beliefs too?

Well because you say so it just must be true.
“Let there be no compulsion in religion. Truth has been made clear from error. Whoever rejects false worship and believes in God has grasped the most trustworthy handhold that never breaks. And God hears and knows all things.” (Quran 2:256)

Ahh yes the loving nature of Muslims and their religion.

Kill disbelievers wherever you find them. If they attack you, then kil them. Such is the reward of disbelievers. (But if they desist in their unbelief, then don't kill them.) 2:191-2

You are so laughable. Read the book in historical context. Compare the timing in which what Muslims believe are revelation were delivered to the historical narrative of Muhammad and spreading his message. The "disbelievers" attacked the first Muslims for years before the message Muhammad spread began to be subscribed too. The message is kill those who prevent the spreading of the word. If they don't convert, that is God's will.

This is where one of your lectures on telling me to read something would suit you very nicely.

I don't hate all muslims. But please don't apologize for *me* to someone who thinks Jews took down the WTC.

Thanks.

I didn't see where he said that and I also didn't name who I was speaking for. If you see yourself as a hateful bigot, that's your own point of view.

I don't hate all muslims. But please don't apologize for *me* to someone who thinks Jews took down the WTC.

Thanks.

PS I'm not saying S'man isn't a hateful bigot himself, considering his comments on homosexuality. But I would like to know if he feels his own prejudices should be reflected in our laws.

Last edited:
:eek:

So your real name is Allie?

Hey Hallitosis, it just occured to me why you've been extra bitchy to me since yesterday.

You misread this post.

My :eek: at your post was not an eek at your name, it was an eek at the possibilty that your friends thought of you as Frankenstein. I wasn't insulting the name, "Allie", ya dumb broad!

And making friends.

Let not the believers take disbelievers for their friends in preference to believers. 3:28

Don't be friends with non-Muslims. They all hate you and want to ruin you. 3:118

Have no unbelieving friends. Kill the unbelievers wherever you find them. 4:89

Do not choose disbelievers as friends. 4:144

Don't take Jews or Christians for friends. If you do, then Allah will consider you to be one of them. 5:51

Stay away from non-Muslims. They are all liars. 9:107
You do realize that these verses were given during during a twenty year span and are situation specific? Usually there was a war going on or the Muslims were being attacked.

Ahh yes the loving nature of Muslims and their religion.

Kill disbelievers wherever you find them. If they attack you, then kil them. Such is the reward of disbelievers. (But if they desist in their unbelief, then don't kill them.) 2:191-2
This was a verse given during a war. Basically. battlefield instructions that were specific to that time and place.

Last edited:
You do realize that these verses were given during during a twenty year span and are situation specific? Usually there was a war going on or the Muslims were being attacked.

It doesn't matter. Muslims are always involved in a war, so they are always "relevant" and "situation specific".

Forum List

Back