Hello! from Sunni Man

Sorry, but that is not how I read the verses.

Besides, who was Jesus always praying to? Himself??

Actually, the 3. century saw a fairly massive "heretical movement" by a monk called Arian, his dogmatic difference was that he saw Jesus as a (mortal) prophet, not as an incarnation of god. His ideas had widespread influence in various areas such as Germany, north africa and the levant.
He died under suspicous circumstances in the night before his "recouncilliation" with the church during the Council of Niacea 297 AD.

Since his cult likely persisted, he could have been an inspiration to Islam too.

still asking ...forced to pick...country or religion.....why do you ignore the question?

i would predict it will be your religion forcing you to pick.

Christians are told that we are to be good citizens in whatever country we reside....so long as that country does not require us to do something that is contradictory to the teachings of the Bible. So if you live in South Korea, you are expected to abide by the laws of the land. So long as those laws don't require you to pick up a gun and slaughter innocents, or steal, or whatever.

Christians are told that we are to be good citizens in whatever country we reside....so long as that country does not require us to do something that is contradictory to the teachings of the Bible. So if you live in South Korea, you are expected to abide by the laws of the land. So long as those laws don't require you to pick up a gun and slaughter innocents, or steal, or whatever.
Exactly the same in Islam. We are also instructed to be good citizens in the country we reside in.

still asking ...forced to pick...country or religion.....why do you ignore the question?

i would predict it will be your religion forcing you to pick.
Kind of a retarded question. But, first a similar remark.

If the U.S. government made a law that all Christians must renounce Jesus and destroy all crosses or go to prison.

What would happen? Armed rebellion? Revolution?

In the exact same way, Muslims in America are loyal and patriotic citizens. As long as the government doesn't make laws forcing them to renounce Muhammad or eat pork. I don't see any problems.

Last edited:

If the U.S. government made a law that all Christians must renounce Jesus and destroy all crosses or go to prison.

In the exact same way, Muslims in America are loyal and patriotic citizens. As long as the government doesn't make laws forcing them to renounce Muhammad or eat pork. I don't see any problems.

so your answer is as long no one does anything to upset you....you dont see any problems...lol....you have proven yourself by saying all western women dress like whores...lets see you called an auther a slut...my my my you are doing so much for the morality of this country.

Good Christians would go to prison.

I'm thinking armed rebelion myself. Praise the Lord and pass the ammunition. :eusa_pray:

Yeah, yeah. Whatever.

Jesus didn't mount an armed rebellion when he was imprisoned, tortured and killed. I don't think most Christians would, either.

Thankfully, we live in a free society where it's not much of an issue, other than philosophically.

Though he will certainly lead an Army against despots and those who set themselves against Christians in the future. See you then.

Forum List

Back