Heart to Heart

In other words, you want white people to sit down, shut up, and accept being told how bad you think we are?
You didn't get the point at all. Every individual is free to express themselves and explain why certain things make them defensive. It is undebatable that bad things have been done and continue to be done by and for the benefit of white people in our racist, capitalistic system.

When you honestly examine your reaction to what you feel are unfair personal accusations, then you begin to feel how black folks have always felt by being constantly told they are the bad ones, the worthless ones, the ones that don't matter.
Don't know about anyone else, but I got the point when you first showed up bitching about the Poor Black Man and how its Whitey's fault. This thread is no different..just another gem of You People Are BAD hidden in a different title and op.

Too little too late, deary.

pffffffffffffft
Negative actions have negative consequences. And I'm white, so no, I don't believe we are bad, except for being sinners like everyone else, since I am a Christian. But I do believe some very bad things have been done and not yet totally admitted or atoned for.
Attoned for? How?
giphy.gif

Why don't you set the example?

You didn't get the point at all. Every individual is free to express themselves and explain why certain things make them defensive. It is undebatable that bad things have been done and continue to be done by and for the benefit of white people in our racist, capitalistic system.

When you honestly examine your reaction to what you feel are unfair personal accusations, then you begin to feel how black folks have always felt by being constantly told they are the bad ones, the worthless ones, the ones that don't matter.
Don't know about anyone else, but I got the point when you first showed up bitching about the Poor Black Man and how its Whitey's fault. This thread is no different..just another gem of You People Are BAD hidden in a different title and op.

pffffffffffffft
Negative actions have negative consequences. And I'm white, so no, I don't believe we are bad, except for being sinners like everyone else, since I am a Christian. But I do believe some very bad things have been done and not yet totally admitted or atoned for.
Attoned for? How?
giphy.gif

I don't understand what she is expecting atonement for. I don't need to atone for anything.

pffffffffffffft
Attoned for? How?
giphy.gif

I don't understand what she is expecting atonement for. I don't need to atone for anything.

The thought process by the atonement people is that those never having done the things for which they claim atonement is necessary should do things on behalf of those to which nothing was ever done simply because of being white. IOW, they want those that never owned slaves to do things to benefit those that never were slaves.

Forum List

Back