Military whistleblower exposes 937% increase in heart failure since Covid Jab

So you believe the Covid shot is ineffective?

I’m not sure. Perhaps you can tell me. Which Trump statement are we going by? Was it beautiful and great and totally effective? Was it needed to stop the deaths? It was he telling them to slow down?

Sorry Caveman
She's home, she still thinks it wasn't a heart attack because she thought you clutched your chest and landed on the floor, because that's the way it is on TV, lol.

Without asking, she said there's no heart problems in the family. Although she's missed the last couple of COVID shots, she's had a few. Makes you wonder.

She's on heart tablets for life, they've got the dodgy area 40% open. In the family, she's now known as the coffin dodger.

So you are saying that Biden shouldn’t have trusted Trump who said the shots were safe and effective. Beautiful and great?
I'm saying it should have been a choice and you all shouldn't have enforced medical tyranny on people

Trump at least tried to help but the enforcement and blame for millions of health issues on the population 100% a democrat problem

She's home, she still thinks it wasn't a heart attack because she thought you clutched your chest and landed on the floor, because that's the way it is on TV, lol.

Without asking, she said there's no heart problems in the family. Although she's missed the last couple of COVID shots, she's had a few. Makes you wonder.

She's on heart tablets for life, they've got the dodgy area 40% open. In the family, she's now known as the coffin dodger.

This might be a good read for ya

If four shots cause blood clots, fifty times that many would certainly cause some side effects right? Poison works that way. Take Radiation. If you absorb 400 REM, you have an 80% chance of dying in a month. If you absorb 1,000 REM, you are dead in days. Lethality is literally 100%.

But if you get the clot shot, you have a what? Twenty percent chance of developing major side effects. This guy far exceeded the recommended dosages, and didn’t develop any issues.

I’ve had the shots. I have developed no new issues.

One fellow I work with had a stroke. But he didn’t have the shots. So unless it works via osmosis I don’t think we can blame that on the “Clot Shot”.

But perhaps I believe “Honest Don” when he says the vaccine was great. Beautiful. And all that.

I knew four people who died from taking the injection. All healthy, mid 40s, no underlying conditions, dead a week later from heart attacks, strokes. My aunt survived covid in the hospital but she didn't take remdesivir. My uncle died while in the hospital from covid while taking remdesivir.

People your age died at all times, PeterPilot. Flu was around. Heart attacks happen. Stroke happens. And so forth.

Be at peace.
Right Bo, and the government never lies, never deceives. Be at peace knowing your government always has your best interests at heart.

Silly boy.

The four hour death sounds like a severe allergic reaction. That happens. I had a friend who was allergic to microwave popcorn. If you made it she would go immediately into anaphylactic shock.

Does that mean Microwave Popcorn is dangerous? In CT world. Yes.

I’ve read about children who are allergic to water. I am personally allergic to Marijuana. Now that tells me that everyone is different, and we all have different tolerances.

I got the shots. Nothing. I didn’t get Covid. A cop who refused the shots and jumped on the dewormer bandwagon died from Covid. More cops died from Covid in 2020 than died in any year total from all other causes.

You will continue to believe what you want. As for me? I’ll take my medical advice from Doctors.
I'm sure you will, and ask no questions in the process. Critical thinking is not your thing, and that fits right in with herd emoting.

The likely explanation for what I've observed around me and my friends and family is that information gained during the last 2 years regarding batch number as related to VAERS data, if you know what VAERS is.

That analysis (your doctor likely won't talk about it or is even completely unaware of the information) shows that about 70% of adverse events recorded in VAERS, which includes deaths, were caused by about 5% of the batches. Translated, that means that 5% of the batches were very toxic, and that 95% of batches were mildly toxic to nearly not toxic at all.

Right Bo, and the government never lies, never deceives. Be at peace knowing your government always has your best interests at heart.

Silly boy.

Well let’s look at my choice. I can listen to My Doctor. My Wife’s Doctor. The Centers for Disease Control which studies infectious diseases. The United States Army Medical Research Institute for Infectious Diseases. And the World Health Organization. All of whom have been to medical school or have advanced degrees in biology.

Or I could listen to a welder from Podunk nowhere who once drove past a medical school and doesn’t believe in advanced degrees or college in general.

Decisions decisions.

Well let’s look at my choice. I can listen to My Doctor. My Wife’s Doctor. The Centers for Disease Control which studies infectious diseases. The United States Army Medical Research Institute for Infectious Diseases. And the World Health Organization. All of whom have been to medical school or have advanced degrees in biology.

Or I could listen to a welder from Podunk nowhere who once drove past a medical school and doesn’t believe in advanced degrees or college in general.

Decisions decisions.
In the end, you listened to the career bureaucrat Anthony Fauci. You embraced his fear-mongering, breathlessly buying into the fear mongering of the MSM, judged it all to be true and accurate, and decided to take an experimental serum into your body, all to "protect" you from a virus with a >99% survival rate. Fools rush in where wise men fear to tread.

I'm glad you and my dear braindead sister survived.

I'm sure you will, and ask no questions in the process. Critical thinking is not your thing, and that fits right in with herd emoting.

The likely explanation for what I've observed around me and my friends and family is that information gained during the last 2 years regarding batch number as related to VAERS data, if you know what VAERS is.

That analysis (your doctor likely won't talk about it or is even completely unaware of the information) shows that about 70% of adverse events recorded in VAERS, which includes deaths, were caused by about 5% of the batches. Translated, that means that 5% of the batches were very toxic, and that 95% of batches were mildly toxic to nearly not toxic at all.

In America, 1.1 million people died from COVID. Sadly not all of those were CT loons who wouldn’t take precautions.

Here is the difference. You expect medicine to be perfect. I expect the people to do the very best they can with the information they have.

When I was a child, I had a lot of earaches. The standard practice then was to pump the child full of antibiotics. The antibiotics had a side effect we didn’t know about. They destroyed the enamel on adult teeth that were still developing.

This meant that as an adult I had teeth that were always getting cavities no matter how often I brushed them. So I ended up getting dentures at an early point in my life, because the alternative was pain and rotting teeth.

Now I can get mad at Doctors for now knowing. I can blame them. Or I can accept they were doing the best they could.

I was in the Army. Up to Vietnam the Army would pop Morphine into the wounded to ease their pain. The Doctors didn’t know this could cause the patient to go into shock and die. They were trying to help the guy. When we learned about Shock we treated for it. God alone knows how many Soldiers, Sailors, and Marines died because we were trying to help.

That is life. You do the best you can and you hope it is good enough. You aren’t perfect. No human is. You just keep trying and learning and struggle to do better.

I got the shots. I didn’t get sick. Of course I got inoculated against everything imaginable when I was growing up and in the Army. So I trust medicine. I trust that the Doctor is doing everything he can. I trust that my Doctor is going to try his best to fix what is broken, or repair what is torn. I trust my Doctor to manage my conditions.

And as a Smoker, I accept the risks of my decisions. I’m not afraid of dying. I’m not afraid of injury. I jumped out of airplanes in the Army. Fear is not in my character. Obviously it rules yours.

In America, 1.1 million people died from COVID. Sadly not all of those were CT loons who wouldn’t take precautions.

Here is the difference. You expect medicine to be perfect. I expect the people to do the very best they can with the information they have.

When I was a child, I had a lot of earaches. The standard practice then was to pump the child full of antibiotics. The antibiotics had a side effect we didn’t know about. They destroyed the enamel on adult teeth that were still developing.

This meant that as an adult I had teeth that were always getting cavities no matter how often I brushed them. So I ended up getting dentures at an early point in my life, because the alternative was pain and rotting teeth.

Now I can get mad at Doctors for now knowing. I can blame them. Or I can accept they were doing the best they could.

I was in the Army. Up to Vietnam the Army would pop Morphine into the wounded to ease their pain. The Doctors didn’t know this could cause the patient to go into shock and die. They were trying to help the guy. When we learned about Shock we treated for it. God alone knows how many Soldiers, Sailors, and Marines died because we were trying to help.

That is life. You do the best you can and you hope it is good enough. You aren’t perfect. No human is. You just keep trying and learning and struggle to do better.

I got the shots. I didn’t get sick. Of course I got inoculated against everything imaginable when I was growing up and in the Army. So I trust medicine. I trust that the Doctor is doing everything he can. I trust that my Doctor is going to try his best to fix what is broken, or repair what is torn. I trust my Doctor to manage my conditions.

And as a Smoker, I accept the risks of my decisions. I’m not afraid of dying. I’m not afraid of injury. I jumped out of airplanes in the Army. Fear is not in my character. Obviously it rules yours.
1.1 million? Bullshit those numbers were fudged and that's been reported many times.

Your post is full of false and misleading statements, as are the statements of most individuals who actually believe the nonsense that the shots were safe and effective. They are neither.

I do not expect medicine to be perfect, but I do expect physicians to honor the Hippocratic Oath. That oath, letter and spirit, has been utterly abandoned during the Scamdemic.

I was in the Medical Service Corps in the US Army. At Fort Sam Houston I was taught to NOT use morphine if there was a sucking chest wound, if the lungs had been opened up. Morphine does not make the patient go into shock and die, BUT it does suppress the breathing. Under certain conditions, like with a sucking chest wound, the patient must continue to breathe.

You don't know and likely don't care or even believe, but by correlating data from VAERS and published information regarding the batches of shots from the manufacturers, private citizen investigators determined about 2 years ago that 70% of all adverse events in VAERS, including deaths, were caused by only 5% of the batches. 95% of the batches ranged from only slightly toxic to possibly not toxic at all.

THAT is why you and my brothers and sister are still kicking. They get flu and cold symptoms every few months, but otherwise appear to be fine.

A United States Navy medic who blew the whistle on an explosive report showing a massive increase in heart issues among military pilots has been blocked by the Department of Defense (DOD) from accessing his work computer.

Navy Medical Service Corps Lt. Ted Macie shared shocking information about the surge in heart failure among military personnel.

Macie claimed that members of the U.S. military have experienced massive increases in heart-related issues, presenting Defense Department data showing the following:

• 937% increase in heart failure
  • 152% increase in cardiomyopathy
  • 69% increase in ischemic heart disease
  • 36% increase in hypertensive disease
  • 36% increase in hypertensive disease
  • 63% increase in other forms of heart disease

Oh but everything is fine right Jabbos? Nothing at all wrong with Biden forcing this one people its all just one big coincidence ;)
Numbers Son, we need numbers.

Remember that ab increase from 1 to 2 is a 100% jump.

Your post is full of false and misleading statements, as are the statements of most individuals who actually believe the nonsense that the shots were safe and effective. They are neither.

I do not expect medicine to be perfect, but I do expect physicians to honor the Hippocratic Oath. That oath, letter and spirit, has been utterly abandoned during the Scamdemic.

I was in the Medical Service Corps in the US Army. At Fort Sam Houston I was taught to NOT use morphine if there was a sucking chest wound, if the lungs had been opened up. Morphine does not make the patient go into shock and die, BUT it does suppress the breathing. Under certain conditions, like with a sucking chest wound, the patient must continue to breathe.

You don't know and likely don't care or even believe, but by correlating data from VAERS and published information regarding the batches of shots from the manufacturers, private citizen investigators determined about 2 years ago that 70% of all adverse events in VAERS, including deaths, were caused by only 5% of the batches. 95% of the batches ranged from only slightly toxic to possibly not toxic at all.

THAT is why you and my brothers and sister are still kicking. They get flu and cold symptoms every few months, but otherwise appear to be fine.

Sorry to disappoint. No flu symptoms. Nothing new at all. Diabetes is managed a little better. But that is about the only change negative or positive.

Forum List

Back