Military whistleblower exposes 937% increase in heart failure since Covid Jab

Shhhh. It is bad form on these loon threads to point out thinly veiled cherry picking.
This is where using unqualified statistics leads to misleading conclusions.

Another factor of why heart disease etc, in UP in the military. The military is getting older.

2020 Demographics Report
https://download.militaryonesource.mil › Reports
PDF
The average age for Active Duty enlisted personnel is 27.0 years,

2022 Demographics Report
PDF
The average age for active-duty enlisted members is 27.3 years,

Currently: Overall, the average age of the active-duty force is 28.5 years.

Recruitment is down, so they're keeping the ranks filled by re-enlistments.

So how is this fellow still alive?

Do you suppose certain interested parties could have made up a false narrative and then promoted it widely?

Or do you believe every single story you read in the mainstream media?

Do you suppose certain interested parties could have made up a false narrative and then promoted it widely?

Or do you believe every single story you read in the mainstream media?

Curious. You believe anything the contradicts your ideals is false narrative. You probably read articles from fringe sites swearing the conspiracy is true. But you denounce anything that contradicts your narrative.

I got the shots. Nothing new in my medical issues. Nearly all my coworkers got the shots. Friends got the shots. Nothing. Zip. Ok. One guy did have a stroke. But he was fifty eight, very overweight, and had bacon with nearly every meal so I think blaming the shot is a bit of a stretch.

I've been reading cases of Parkinson's disease and other neurological events are being linked to covid now... especially in people who had long covid... this fing bio attack on the world by China will continue to kill and cause diseases for years... and no one is making them pay...
B-B-But Covid just naturally occurred in a wet market 900 yards from the Wuhan Virology Lab where they were developing Covid-19 under sloppy control conditions.

Curious. You believe anything the contradicts your ideals is false narrative. You probably read articles from fringe sites swearing the conspiracy is true. But you denounce anything that contradicts your narrative.

I got the shots. Nothing new in my medical issues. Nearly all my coworkers got the shots. Friends got the shots. Nothing. Zip. Ok. One guy did have a stroke. But he was fifty eight, very overweight, and had bacon with nearly every meal so I think blaming the shot is a bit of a stretch.
I've lived in a fairly small town for most of my 76 years. I have many friends and family who took the shots. Most of the people I know who took it show no symptoms, except they seem to get cold symptoms every 2-3 months. Of course none of them are willing to have blood drawn for D-Dimer tests or troponin tests, but they appear to be OK. That said, I stopped counting 2 years ago at 15 friends who died from the shot, with average time to death 3 months, shortest time to death 4 hours. He never got out of the building where it was administered.

I've lived in a fairly small town for most of my 76 years. I have many friends and family who took the shots. Most of the people I know who took it show no symptoms, except they seem to get cold symptoms every 2-3 months. Of course none of them are willing to have blood drawn for D-Dimer tests or troponin tests, but they appear to be OK. That said, I stopped counting 2 years ago at 15 friends who died from the shot, with average time to death 3 months, shortest time to death 4 hours. He never got out of the building where it was administered.

The four hour death sounds like a severe allergic reaction. That happens. I had a friend who was allergic to microwave popcorn. If you made it she would go immediately into anaphylactic shock.

Does that mean Microwave Popcorn is dangerous? In CT world. Yes.

I’ve read about children who are allergic to water. I am personally allergic to Marijuana. Now that tells me that everyone is different, and we all have different tolerances.

I got the shots. Nothing. I didn’t get Covid. A cop who refused the shots and jumped on the dewormer bandwagon died from Covid. More cops died from Covid in 2020 than died in any year total from all other causes.

You will continue to believe what you want. As for me? I’ll take my medical advice from Doctors.

A United States Navy medic who blew the whistle on an explosive report showing a massive increase in heart issues among military pilots has been blocked by the Department of Defense (DOD) from accessing his work computer.

Navy Medical Service Corps Lt. Ted Macie shared shocking information about the surge in heart failure among military personnel.

Macie claimed that members of the U.S. military have experienced massive increases in heart-related issues, presenting Defense Department data showing the following:

• 937% increase in heart failure
  • 152% increase in cardiomyopathy
  • 69% increase in ischemic heart disease
  • 36% increase in hypertensive disease
  • 63% increase in other forms of heart disease

Oh but everything is fine right Jabbos? Nothing at all wrong with Biden forcing this one people its all just one big coincidence ;)
disswire.com?

A United States Navy medic who blew the whistle on an explosive report showing a massive increase in heart issues among military pilots has been blocked by the Department of Defense (DOD) from accessing his work computer.

Navy Medical Service Corps Lt. Ted Macie shared shocking information about the surge in heart failure among military personnel.

Macie claimed that members of the U.S. military have experienced massive increases in heart-related issues, presenting Defense Department data showing the following:

• 937% increase in heart failure
  • 152% increase in cardiomyopathy
  • 69% increase in ischemic heart disease
  • 63% increase in other forms of heart disease

Oh but everything is fine right Jabbos? Nothing at all wrong with Biden forcing this one people its all just one big coincidence ;)
The Covid shot is worse than the Coronavirus.

People your age died at all times, PeterPilot. Flu was around. Heart attacks happen. Stroke happens. And so forth.

Be at peace.

This is where using unqualified statistics leads to misleading conclusions.

Another factor of why heart disease etc, in UP in the military. The military is getting older.

2020 Demographics Report
PDF
The average age for Active Duty enlisted personnel is 27.0 years,

2022 Demographics Report
PDF
The average age for active-duty enlisted members is 27.3 years,

Currently: Overall, the average age of the active-duty force is 28.5 years.

Recruitment is down, so they're keeping the ranks filled by re-enlistments.
Speaking of unqualified statistics, age related issues would not appear all of a sudden, like a 973% increase in heart failure in the five-year average.

excess deaths up in every age group worldwide since the shots- white rubbery thick manmade clots found in most of the jabbed dead.

Forum List

Back