Another COVID Vaccine Poster Boy Dies, of Heart Attack at Age 8

Ok the kid is dead so what. But it is interesting that such newsworthy irony is not on a single major news site, TV, even small town paper. Like it never even happened.

View attachment 930313

Follows death of Argentine vaccine poster boy at age 4 (image above, Santino Godoy Blanco)

“JERUSALEM, Israel (LifeSiteNews) — An Israeli boy featured in a video used to push COVID vaccines on children in a nationwide campaign died tragically from a sudden heart attack in late September. The boy was only 8 years old.

According to reports, Yonatan Moshe Erlichman, grandson of a distinguished physician in Beit El, Dr. Mati Erlichman, “died unexpectedly of cardiac arrest while taking a bath.”

The 8-year-old boy is said to have “slipped under the water after his heart suddenly stopped beating, causing him to drown.” After being rushed to Hadassah Hospital on Mount Scopus, Yonatan died a few days later on September 28.
The left will ignore it and claim the kid ate too many cheeseburgers and fries.

Glad we finally agree on something, that the vaxes are deadly. Sure hold them all accountable. Deal?
It's a deal as soon as Jim subpeanas Trump to figure out why the Trump vaccine is killing people otherwise it's just talk.

Deal?

Ok the kid is dead so what. But it is interesting that such newsworthy irony is not on a single major news site, TV, even small town paper. Like it never even happened.

View attachment 930313

Follows death of Argentine vaccine poster boy at age 4 (image above, Santino Godoy Blanco)

“JERUSALEM, Israel (LifeSiteNews) — An Israeli boy featured in a video used to push COVID vaccines on children in a nationwide campaign died tragically from a sudden heart attack in late September. The boy was only 8 years old.

According to reports, Yonatan Moshe Erlichman, grandson of a distinguished physician in Beit El, Dr. Mati Erlichman, “died unexpectedly of cardiac arrest while taking a bath.”

The 8-year-old boy is said to have “slipped under the water after his heart suddenly stopped beating, causing him to drown.” After being rushed to Hadassah Hospital on Mount Scopus, Yonatan died a few days later on September 28.
Well there's a steaming pile of lies.

The death target is 4 to 5 years after injection.

Younger adult death rate up 20% in 2023​

from the U.S. Center of Disease Control that show mortality rates alarmingly rising for different categories. For example, younger adult mortality rates are up more than 20% in 2023, the CDC said. Cause of death data show increased cardiac mortality in all ages.​

When Gates tells you he is going to kill 90% of us and then says, "I have this special serum I want to inject into you", DON'T LET HIM...

from the U.S. Center of Disease Control that show mortality rates alarmingly rising for different categories. For example, younger adult mortality rates are up more than 20% in 2023, the CDC said. Cause of death data show increased cardiac mortality in all ages.​

When Gates tells you he is going to kill 90% of us and then says, "I have this special serum I want to inject into you", DON'T LET HIM...
Stop spreading harmful lies. Disgraceful.

Craziness. You believe the CDC now, when before you did not.

But,. does it show 'why' the rates are supposedly up among younger adults. Maybe that zoomers and younger millennials are more filthy as humans.

But,. does it show 'why' the rates are supposedly up among younger adults. Maybe that zoomers and younger millennials are more filthy as humans.
Personally, I don't trust the Gates/CDC as far as I can throw them, but others here do, and even the CDC is aware of the problem.
I go by what the insurance companies and funeral homes are saying, that excess deaths are growing in numbers, and they are having a hard time draining the blood of people due to long rubber like growths in their arteries and veins.
And studies that are finding the same results. This from a Yale study:
The increased incidence of myocarditis during vaccination was seen primarily in males in their teens or early 20s, who had been vaccinated with mRNA vaccines.
Dirt doesn't cause kids to have heart attacks.

View attachment 930313

LifeSiteNews.

Personally, I don't trust the Gates/CDC as far as I can throw them, but others here do, and even the CDC is aware of the problem.
I go by what the insurance companies and funeral homes are saying, that excess deaths are growing in numbers, and they are having a hard time draining the blood of people due to long rubber like growths in their arteries and veins.
The increased incidence of myocarditis during vaccination was seen primarily in males in their teens or early 20s, who had been vaccinated with mRNA vaccines.
Man you've really gone off the deep end.

View attachment 930313

He was the poster boy in Argentina for measles, polio and rubella vaccines.

You have no proof that myocarditis problems are caused by the vax One again we have allegations without evidence.

So, how many kids died of the same thing before covid.
It kills approximately 2,000 children of all ages each year in the United States. Sudden cardiac arrest is responsible for up to five percent of all deaths in children ranging from five to 19 years old. Awareness is the key to a better understanding of this heart problem that can happen to anyone at any age.

Cardiac Arrest in Children: Common Causes & Warning Signs​

simonsheart.org
https://simonsheart.org › sudden-cardiac-arrest-in-children

Or vaping and/or chemicals in our food?

pleease give us some links to that, very interesting.

Forum List

Back