Military whistleblower exposes 937% increase in heart failure since Covid Jab

TheYellowKing

Diamond Member
Aug 14, 2023
Carcosa

A United States Navy medic who blew the whistle on an explosive report showing a massive increase in heart issues among military pilots has been blocked by the Department of Defense (DOD) from accessing his work computer.

Navy Medical Service Corps Lt. Ted Macie shared shocking information about the surge in heart failure among military personnel.

Macie claimed that members of the U.S. military have experienced massive increases in heart-related issues, presenting Defense Department data showing the following:

• 937% increase in heart failure
  • 152% increase in cardiomyopathy
  • 69% increase in ischemic heart disease
  • 36% increase in hypertensive disease
  • 63% increase in other forms of heart disease

Oh but everything is fine right Jabbos? Nothing at all wrong with Biden forcing this one people its all just one big coincidence ;)

I've been reading cases of Parkinson's disease and other neurological events are being linked to covid now... especially in people who had long covid... this fing bio attack on the world by China will continue to kill and cause diseases for years... and no one is making them pay...

A United States Navy medic who blew the whistle on an explosive report showing a massive increase in heart issues among military pilots has been blocked by the Department of Defense (DOD) from accessing his work computer.

Navy Medical Service Corps Lt. Ted Macie shared shocking information about the surge in heart failure among military personnel.

Macie claimed that members of the U.S. military have experienced massive increases in heart-related issues, presenting Defense Department data showing the following:

Oh but everything is fine right Jabbos? Nothing at all wrong with Biden forcing this one people its all just one big coincidence ;)

What is disswire?

I've been reading cases of Parkinson's disease and other neurological events are being linked to covid now... especially in people who had long covid... this fing bio attack on the world by China will continue to kill and cause diseases for years... and no one is making them pay...
Look at what they're finally admitting now but deflecting onto covid and not the vaxx

1710382372075720.jpg

I have been reading and knowing....about a lot of neurological problems since COVID poison jabs...

This is such a crime they have committed against humanity!

The perpetrators ...scum all of them.... should be all hanged!

So how is this fellow still alive?

So how is this fellow still alive?

Duuh .

You do not need 100% agreement to prove causation at a statistically pre-defined level of confidence .

Or , One swallow does not make a summer -- Aristotle .

Or , one man's arrant stupidity ( and remarkable good fortune) does not condemn the entire species to the same guilty verdict .

The neurological ailments are real. This is something Dr. Sheri Tenpenny addressed. She says it makes people's brains become unable to filter their mouths from saying the wrong things, so they will use more profanity, have anger outbursts, tell the boss exactly what's on their minds, etc... That's what the covid vaccine does to them neurologically on the right side of the brain.

Duuh .

You do not need 100% agreement to prove causation at a statistically pre-defined level of confidence .

Or , One swallow does not make a summer -- Aristotle .

Or , one man's arrant stupidity ( and remarkable good fortune) does not condemn the entire species to the same guilty verdict .

If four shots cause blood clots, fifty times that many would certainly cause some side effects right? Poison works that way. Take Radiation. If you absorb 400 REM, you have an 80% chance of dying in a month. If you absorb 1,000 REM, you are dead in days. Lethality is literally 100%.

But if you get the clot shot, you have a what? Twenty percent chance of developing major side effects. This guy far exceeded the recommended dosages, and didn’t develop any issues.

I’ve had the shots. I have developed no new issues.

One fellow I work with had a stroke. But he didn’t have the shots. So unless it works via osmosis I don’t think we can blame that on the “Clot Shot”.

But perhaps I believe “Honest Don” when he says the vaccine was great. Beautiful. And all that.

If four shots cause blood clots, fifty times that many would certainly cause some side effects right? Poison works that way. Take Radiation. If you absorb 400 REM, you have an 80% chance of dying in a month. If you absorb 1,000 REM, you are dead in days. Lethality is literally 100%.

But if you get the clot shot, you have a what? Twenty percent chance of developing major side effects. This guy far exceeded the recommended dosages, and didn’t develop any issues.

I’ve had the shots. I have developed no new issues.

One fellow I work with had a stroke. But he didn’t have the shots. So unless it works via osmosis I don’t think we can blame that on the “Clot Shot”.

But perhaps I believe “Honest Don” when he says the vaccine was great. Beautiful. And all that.
everyone did not get the same vaccine
some got a placebo
some got the maximum of all that graphine oxide, snake venom, luceferese, covid replicating spike protein- full amount and they dropped dead, died in their sleep, are living with abnormalities, etc.

Any time any vaccine is killing people the government is supposed to immediately stop all use! I want you to give that some thought.

But only in pilots.... why not anyone else?

everyone did not get the same vaccine
some got a placebo
some got the maximum of all that graphine oxide, snake venom, luceferese, covid replicating spike protein- full amount and they dropped dead, died in their sleep, are living with abnormalities, etc.

Any time any vaccine is killing people the government is supposed to immediately stop all use! I want you to give that some thought.

So this guy got the placebo 217 times? That is statistically improbable.

Or. Here me out. There are some who are susceptible to side effects. Like a peanut allergy. And that is why you hang around after you get the shot to see if you are allergic.

Oh. And if we stopped using anything that someone might react to, we would all die. Because there are people allergic to water.

Girlfriends mother, no family history of heart problems, has had every COVID shot going and went to hospital couple of days ago with a heart attack.

Forum List

Back