Asian-American hatred for whites

cnelsen

Gold Member
Oct 11, 2016
Washington, DC
Immigriping from the Portland OR Mercury:

“The thing that trips me out about Portland is not that it’s so white. That’s just a numbers game that will change as the demographics shift,” said Robin Ye, a Chinese American recent graduate of the University of Chicago who is now once again in his native Portland. “The issue is that for many white people, they walk into an office meeting or classroom, see no people of color around, and feel like there’s nothing wrong about that.”
As the slow rolling catastrophe that is our foolish mass immigration policy gains steam, never forget that, had it not been for the 1965 Immigration and Nationality Act, this country would still be about 90 percent white, and had it not been for the Jews, there would have been no 1965 Immigration Act, an act celebrated by Jews the night it became law as a Jewish victory over white Christians.

How Portland Is Driving Away New Residents of Color

this country would still be about 90 percent white, and had it not been for the Jews, there would have been no 1965 Immigration Act, an act celebrated by Jews the night it became law as a Jewish victory over white Christians.
Jews have historically destroyed any culture that was stupid enough to allow them to reside in their country. .... :cool:

• Banned
this country would still be about 90 percent white, and had it not been for the Jews, there would have been no 1965 Immigration Act, an act celebrated by Jews the night it became law as a Jewish victory over white Christians.
Jews have historically destroyed any culture that was stupid enough to allow them to reside in their country. .... :cool:
I don't get why, or is it just Christianity they hate? But still, what is there to gain by being so venomous?

And they working overtime to ensure that when we are a minority, we are a hated minority. Why?

“The thing that trips me out about Portland is not that it’s so white. That’s just a numbers game that will change as the demographics shift,” said Robin Ye, a Chinese American recent graduate of the University of Chicago who is now once again in his native Portland. “The issue is that for many white people, they walk into an office meeting or classroom, see no people of color around, and feel like there’s nothing wrong about that.”
As the slow rolling catastrophe that is our foolish mass immigration policy gains steam, never forget that, had it not been for the 1965 Immigration and Nationality Act, this country would still be about 90 percent white, and had it not been for the Jews, there would have been no 1965 Immigration Act, an act celebrated by Jews the night it became law as a Jewish victory over white Christians.

Lots of Asians say way worse things about whites all the time. Thats pretty tame. Stop whining.

I don't get why, or is it just Christianity they hate? But still, what is there to gain by being so venomous?
And they working overtime to ensure that when we are a minority, we are a hated minority. Why?
Simple

For almost 2,000 years the Jews would infect Christian countries, pilfer their economy and cause social chaos. Eventually the citizens would rise up and kick the Jews out. The Jews would do this over and over. Like a plague moving from country to country as they were exiled from their last victim.

Finally the Jew figured out the best way to end this vicious cycle, was to de-christianize every country, and replace the governments with Jew friendly leadership.

This is what has happened to America and Europe since the end of WWll

We now live in a country where the economy, political system, media, and courts, are controlled by Jews on behalf of the state of Israel.

And Christianity has been marginalized to the point of near extinction ...... :cool:

Probably because you are flawed genetically. Read the Laws of Leviticus.

• Banned

Lots of Asians say way worse things about whites all the time. Thats pretty tame. Stop whining.
I was being interviewed on a black radio station in Philadelphia one time on the topic of immigration. The host was in agreement with my arguments, but some of the callers weren't. One lady in particular I remember. She called in and said "I don't care how much immigration drives down black wages, just so long as whites get theirs." Her hatred of whites was so deep, hurting whites was all she could think about. I told her she should be careful what she wished for. I had just returned to the United States after living two years in China, where they were still teaching in schools that blacks were more closely related to monkeys than whites or yellows. Someday American blacks will be like their African cousins, longing for the days when whites were in control. Once whites are gone, blacks will be either enslaved or exterminated by the Asians or the Jews, whichever one comes out on top.

I was being interviewed on a black radio station in Philadelphia one time on the topic of immigration. The host was in agreement with my arguments, but some of the callers weren't. One lady in particular I remember. She called in and said "I don't care how much immigration drives down black wages, just so long as whites get theirs." Her hatred of whites was so deep, hurting whites was all she could think about. I told her she should be careful what she wished for. I had just returned to the United States after living two years in China, where they were still teaching in schools that blacks were more closely related to monkeys than whites or yellows. Someday American blacks will be like their African cousins, longing for the days when whites were in control. Once whites are gone, blacks will be either enslaved or exterminated by the Asians or the Jews, whichever one comes out on top.
You do realize the reason they teach that is because thats what white people told them dont you? I talked with a woman in Korea who asked to see my tail. I was really curious about where she go the idea and it turns out it was from white US service men.

The only problem with your imaginary future is that when whites were living in caves and effectively not part of the human family Asians got along with Africans just fine. Matter of fact the first 2 dynasties of China were founded by Black people. Black are the true Hebrews so the white Ashkenazi Jews will be dead just like other whites. Even if they werent they know for a fact that Blacks are the original Hebrews. You ever wonder why so many of them support Black causes?

..... I had just returned to the United States after living two years in China, where they were still teaching in schools that blacks were more closely related to monkeys than whites or yellows. .....

That is a lie. You are lying.

..... I had just returned to the United States after living two years in China, where they were still teaching in schools that blacks were more closely related to monkeys than whites or yellows. .....

Actually its not. I know Chinese people that have told me the same thing.

Simple

For almost 2,000 years the Jews would infect Christian countries, pilfer their economy and cause social chaos. Eventually the citizens would rise up and kick the Jews out. The Jews would do this over and over. Like a plague moving from country to country as they were exiled from their last victim.

Finally the Jew figured out the best way to end this vicious cycle, was to de-christianize every country, and replace the governments with Jew friendly leadership.

This is what has happened to America and Europe since the end of WWll

We now live in a country where the economy, political system, media, and courts, are controlled by Jews on behalf of the state of Israel.

And Christianity has been marginalized to the point of near extinction ...... :cool:
But why? Where is the noble soul in pilfering economies and destroying native cultures? Say they succeed throughout the world, then what?

You do realize the reason they teach that is because thats what white people told them dont you? I talked with a woman in Korea who asked to see my tail. I was really curious about where she go the idea and it turns out it was from white US service men.
I call bullshit on that. You are lying. How does it feel to hold a world view that is so weak that you have to lie to maintain it.

I call bullshit on that. You are lying. How does it feel to hold a world view that is so weak that you have to lie to maintain it.
I dont care what you call. Its really none of my business what you think I am doing. How does it feel to be so weak you grapple with cognitive dissonance every time I school you?

not part of the human family Asians got along with Africans just fine. Matter of fact the first 2 dynasties of China were founded by Black people. Black are the true Hebrews
Oh...you are one of those... I'm just going to back slowly out of the room and then block you.

not part of the human family Asians got along with Africans just fine. Matter of fact the first 2 dynasties of China were founded by Black people. Black are the true Hebrews
Oh...you are one of those... I'm just going to back slowly out of the room and then block you.
Good idea. i dont want to upset you more than you already are.

Bullshit. You are lying. Stop lying.

Dont go bat shit on me Unkotare. Sorry but the facts are the facts.

A lie is a lie.

A lie is a lie.
Stop lying then.

Forum List

Back