*Hawking Sticks Butt Out At God Again: Just STFU Idjit*

Sorry bout that,

So, chesswarsnow, are you an example of someone who has answered the call of God?

What a joke. I think maybe you've answered the call of Satan, is what you've answered.

You think God wants us to be bitter and ugly and mean? You think that represents God well? God probably wishes you would just STFU.

By the way, I'm agnostic. I neither believe nor disbelieve. Which I think is what most people are, but they're not honest enough to admit it.

1. Sure I answered the call.:eusa_pray:
2. I tell the truth, the truth is not what people like you want to hear, you want to hear you are fine, you can do no wrong, just do what feels good, right?
3. I tried nice on the internet, and it won't work, being nice will get you in deep trouble on the internet.
4. Internet people tend to attack those who are nice, seen that, done that, I will be the Pirate Christian of the internet, much more safe and much more fun.
5. You play it safe then, keep sitting on the fence, and hope you are right, whatever you think right is, you be the judge.
6. Its really your call.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

You know what that is, what you just did, Sir James?

It's called rationalizing. You are rationalizing your nasty behavior.

And never mind about me. We're talking about YOU now. How do you know God didn't send me to do this? I'm not sure He didn't, because I have no idea why I am discoursing with you otherwise.

; )

Last edited:

You are making a subjective assessment of someone elses behavior and being nasty and pretentious right back. And you are rationalizing your position by making ambiguous statements only intended to confuse the target.

In short, you are being an asshole.

And never mind about me. We're talking about YOU now. How do you know God didn't send me to do this? I'm not sure He didn't, because I have no idea why I am discoursing with you otherwise.

Well God does sometimes send plagues, invading hordes of Scythians and Romneyites, so I guess you could be sent from God.

Looking at the principle of Gods providential guidance of human events, in some sort of way, God is sending you no doubt.

But that doesnt mean God is sending you as an agent of right, but to inflict difficulties, persecution and derision on people forwhatever reason. It is the job of those who follow to try and make sense of it.

But once again, your attacks on this guy are just assinine.

Sorry bout that,

; )

1. JimBowie said it best, but he said it in a way that isn't all that much fun, now the way I would say it goes thusly.
2. Even Pirate Christians on the net rationalize, I'm not making an excuse, neither then nor now, I am a stubborn old mule on the internet, and thats the way God made me, you can argue all day long for years about that, and I will still be like I am, and *justified* at the same time, I am the most truthful person on this site, and I am afraid of no topic I engage in, and its a *no holds barred* when I enter a thread, or start one.
3. I come out blasting from the hip, taking names and taking no prisoners.
4. And trust me, if God has sent you to humble me, a fence sitter, who neither knows God nor knows for sure satan, I would think there are far more qualified Christians who would get the call way before you would, think about it son, you're under qualified in just about everything.
5. If you enter into the lions den, by choice, you had better have at least a sword, and the sword is my tongue.
6. You are the confused asshole, and I come off as an asshole but I'm not confused, but in reality I am a beautiful person in every way, but when I put on my pirate hat, on the internet, and there is work to be done, I use the language that is most effective, and how I use language here and else where is with truth and humor and strength, to tame the lions, people like YOU. :badgrin:
7. If you want to know more about whats in my heart, search the internet for some of my scripture type writings, I have shared some lovely script too on the internet, even on this site, usually in the religious sections.
8. Thanks JimBowie, I am sure God will bless you more than you can possibly understand.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

1. JimBowie said it best, but he said it in a way that isn't all that much fun, now the way I would say it goes thusly.
2. Even Pirate Christians on the net rationalize, I'm not making an excuse, neither then nor now, I am a stubborn old mule on the internet, and thats the way God made me, you can argue all day long for years about that, and I will still be like I am, and *justified* at the same time, I am the most truthful person on this site, and I am afraid of no topic I engage in, and its a *no holds barred* when I enter a thread, or start one.
4. And trust me, if God has sent you to humble me, a fence sitter, who neither knows God nor knows for sure satan, I would think there are far more qualified Christians who would get the call way before you would, think about it son, you're under qualified in just about everything.
5. If you enter into the lions den, by choice, you had better have at least a sword, and the sword is my tongue.
6. You are the confused asshole, and I come off as an asshole but I'm not confused, but in reality I am a beautiful person in every way, but when I put on my pirate hat, on the internet, and there is work to be done, I use the language that is most effective, and how I use language here and else where is with truth and humor and strength, to tame the lions, people like YOU. :badgrin:
7. If you want to know more about whats in my heart, search the internet for some of my scripture type writings, I have shared some lovely script too on the internet, even on this site, usually in the religious sections.
8. Thanks JimBowie, I am sure God will bless you more than you can possibly understand.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas
Wow, you are easily one of the biggest fucktards I've encountered on the interwebs to date. Congrats!! :clap2:

Sorry bout that,

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas
Wow, you are easily one of the biggest fucktards I've encountered on the interwebs to date. Congrats!! :clap2:

1. Sorry old chap, you my man, shouldn't even be allowed to post in my threads, you only have seven total posts, that alone disqualifies anything you say. :badgrin:
2. Stick around scared little child, you may learn something, even by accident. :badgrin:
3. Oh did I attack your god Hawkins???? :badgrin:

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Sorry bout that,

1. Sorry old chap, you my man, shouldn't even be allowed to post in my threads, you only have seven total posts, that alone disqualifies anything you say. :badgrin:
2. Stick around scared little child, you may learn something, even by accident. :badgrin:
3. Oh did I attack your god Hawkins???? :badgrin:

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas
:laugh:

Sorry bout that,

1. Here we go again another atheist fuck goes on the attack of the church.
2. This brainica sits in his chair and dreams dreams, that can not be proven.
3. He takes solace that he thinks himself to be able to think himself, out of the box.
4. And he is seeing death rapidly approaching, and is apprehensive about what will take place in the after life.
5. So, he is asking questions, by making kooky statements about how everyone else is afraid to die, when in reality, its him.
6. He is wondering if there really is a God, and how he fits in if there is indeed one???
7. I find it amusing he is just now wondering about God, seeing he should of died some years ago, and for one reason or another he has lived on, way over his expiration date, and now wonders why???
8. He equates brains to computers, hoping that when our bodies die, all our memories die with us, he equates death with utter nothingness, and yet he wonders still.
9. All he needs is a little push, a little light to shine towards his dark world, I think it is possible, and I hope that he is worth the effort, perhaps God will one day call him, and see if he will listen, but it could be he did get a call, but hung up the phone.
10. People have to listen and listen good when they get the call.
LINK:Stephen Hawking: Heaven is "a fairy story" - World Watch - CBS News

"Physicist Stephen Hawking believes there is no afterlife, and that the concept of heaven is a "fairy story" for people who fear death.

In an interview published in the Guardian, Hawking - author of the bestselling "A Brief History of Time" - said that when the brain ceases to function, that's it."

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Why do you care so much about someone else's opinion?

he looks like Bud Selig.

Yes. Yes indeed.

bud-selig.jpg

If atheists like Hawking don't believe in God or an afterlife, then guess what? There will be no afterlife for him. Its his choice.

What is this fetish you have about numbering your sentences?

1. I would have to argue he has done nothing for humanity.
2. He has dreamed some dreams, made some outlandish sayings about the way this or that is about the universe and how it works.
3. But boil it down and anything he has said could be wrong, and then over ruled, and re-written.
4. So all in all, he is a *big nothing*.
5. Don't shoot me I am only the messenger.
6. I my self am sure that there is a afterlife, and a place prepared for me, in heaven, sure I am not perfect, I swear at times, saying bad words, which I am sure isn't all that great, but I do have faith in Jesus, and why he was here for me and humanity.
7. And as it is written, just a little faith goes a long way, and we also know being perfect is impossible.
8. Don't shoot me I am only the messenger.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Sorry bout that,

1. Answer me one question and I shall answer yours.
2. Why do you use a innocent childs image expressing something against a childs nature, as your avatar, do you know what that is saying about you? :badgrin:
3. Great minds like to number their thoughts, it keeps all their thoughts in order, and when thoughts are in order, knowledge abounds.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Last edited:
Sorry bout that,

3. He takes solace that he thinks himself to be able to think himself, out of the box.
4. And he is seeing death rapidly approaching, and is apprehensive about what will take place in the after life.
5. So, he is asking questions, by making kooky statements about how everyone else is afraid to die, when in reality, its him.
6. He is wondering if there really is a God, and how he fits in if there is indeed one???
7. I find it amusing he is just now wondering about God, seeing he should of died some years ago, and for one reason or another he has lived on, way over his expiration date, and now wonders why???
8. He equates brains to computers, hoping that when our bodies die, all our memories die with us, he equates death with utter nothingness, and yet he wonders still.
9. All he needs is a little push, a little light to shine towards his dark world, I think it is possible, and I hope that he is worth the effort, perhaps God will one day call him, and see if he will listen, but it could be he did get a call, but hung up the phone.

"Physicist Stephen Hawking believes there is no afterlife, and that the concept of heaven is a "fairy story" for people who fear death.

In an interview published in the Guardian, Hawking - author of the bestselling "A Brief History of Time" - said that when the brain ceases to function, that's it."

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Sometimes I'm embarassed by my fellow Conservatives.

Sorry bout that,

Sorry bout that,

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Sometimes I'm embarrassed by my fellow Conservatives.

1. There is a lot of meat in my OP, so just what is it you are embarrassed about?
2. Is something misleading?
3. Can you stand up on some *higher ground* and tear down what my OP states?
4. I doubt it. :badgrin:
5. Your best bet is to RUN!!!!!! :badgrin:

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Sorry bout that,

Sorry bout that,

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Sometimes I'm embarrassed by my fellow Conservatives.

1. There is a lot of meat in my OP, so just what is it you are embarrassed about?
2. Is something misleading?
3. Can you stand up on some *higher ground* and tear down what my OP states?
4. I doubt it. :badgrin:
5. Your best bet is to RUN!!!!!! :badgrin:

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

And they keep right on embarassing me.

Since it is now popular for universe models that it is all part of a hologram, thus, it isn't so much that religion is for people afraid of the dark, rather, a window on repeating universes throughout time in a remote echo.

We sense the echo. Brilliant man dealing with a very rough affliction.

Hat is tipped.

Forum List

Back