*Hawking Sticks Butt Out At God Again: Just STFU Idjit*

Sorry bout that,

Hawkings has made significant contributions to our understanding of the universe. He has lived far beyond the norm for a person suffering from that disease.

As for his qestioning of religion and it's view of the after life, for him, and you and me, there is only one way to answer that question.

1. I would have to argue he has done nothing for humanity.
2. He has dreamed some dreams, made some outlandish sayings about the way this or that is about the universe and how it works.
3. But boil it down and anything he has said could be wrong, and then over ruled, and re-written.
4. So all in all, he is a *big nothing*.
5. Don't shoot me I am only the messenger.
6. I my self am sure that there is a afterlife, and a place prepared for me, in heaven, sure I am not perfect, I swear at times, saying bad words, which I am sure isn't all that great, but I do have faith in Jesus, and why he was here for me and humanity.
7. And as it is written, just a little faith goes a long way, and we also know being perfect is impossible.
8. Don't shoot me I am only the messenger.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

You have not done anything for humanity either.

Sorry bout that

Sorry bout that,

Sorry bout that,

Another religious person that doesn't like Hawking...how shocking.

Can I bet some money that you do like Tim Tebow?

1. Maybe you should ask why Hawking goes to all the trouble to make statements that God isn't real, or that no God made all this.

Probably the same reason why you go "to all the trouble" to chastise Hawking for not supporting religion, although he actually has a life in scientific academia to base his conclusions on. He believes that natural laws could support the creation of our universe.

1. Creation can not create itself. Thats a *NO GO*, you see life and the Universe, has to have a spark, and the, *GOD GENIUS* to make everything properly fit, math itself proves it, and anyone who is honest about math can see this simple fact. Einstein was able to see it, Hawkings is small intellectual mind compared to Einstein, an *Idjit* in fact. Hawkings is an *Idjit* compared to me as well.:lol:

2. This dweeb, who never got lucky, who never had a life, who just was, who sat in a chair his whole life, postulating about this or that, who is worth millions of dollars, who can't have fun with it, who died years ago, and yet is alive.

:eusa_eh: You sound like a truly compassionate Christian. He's a theoretical astrophysicist, it's not like he just thinks of things and he gets credit for it, there are solid mathematical foundations involved

2. Just trying to keep it real is all, what part of what I wrote here is misleading or false? Hawkings has to unload his bowel against God, at the end of his life, because he is indeed trying to usurp God, which I find fault with, Hawkings won't last the summer.

3. Maybe Hawking wants to start his own religion???:eusa_whistle:

I think it might be a bit late for that, not to mention his followers are usually busy with the real world.

3. So you want to claim to be one of his followers? So you think my projections could have some bases? Usually people who want to throw down on GOD want to usurp GOD, and get in on the worship angle, you know like lucifer did, he wants mankind to fall down and worship him, perhaps in a way so does Hawkings???:evil:

4. Seems he wants to usurp God, maybe he would like to take over???:evil:

Seems unlikely

4. I don't know, he could be fooling you, and perhaps you are not wise enough to see whats going on dude??? Stranger things have happened, I myself don't like the man. He reminds me of a freak, a sick freak, who has had no life, but science, thats sad, but he didn't have to come off in his last days like a God hating jerk, now did he? He can't prove that there is no God, so his anger towards a God, who he thinks isn't there is ridiculous don't you think???:eusa_eh:

5. Its sad that a man who has made millions off crap science, that won't help humanity one bit, has to shuffle off this mortal coil with one last big *FU* to God, sure he got a raw deal and all, being all twisted sitting in a chair and all, but really???

Almost sounds like Christian televangelists, except that Hawking actually did accomplish something.

5. He reminds me of a certain cammpbell, who rants here against God, what a nutter cammpbell is, just like Hawkings, if you asked me. I am sure cammpbell was involved within the church for some fifty years, and has used the good people of the Church to line his greedy pockets, and now that he has been put to pasture, he makes outrageous claims about how God is not, what a nutter.

6. Its a little over the top don't ya think???

You're the expert.

6. These are just the facts, I try not to add to much grandiose fiction. I may at times use conjecture, or even information about those whom I should not have any information, but don't worry, I got this.

7. I think in a way he is crying out, subconsciously, in a far far corner of his mind, he believes he may be wrong about this whole, God thing.

Maybe, but can you really blame someone for the actions of the sub-conscious?

7. Its no longer in his subconscious, when he expounds on it, especially when I am pointing it out, you do know he is reading this now, and is amused I am cleaning his clock, and there really isn't anything he can or will be able to do about it.

8. The problem with brainiac people is, they start to mold their warped views about the universe to counter act any potential connection of it with God.

:lol: Of course the good thing about them is that you're able to use the internet and computers to make painfully ironic statements like this.

8. This statement of mine really sticks in his crawl, burns him to no end, and he knows for a fact he has been training his mind for decades to eliminate God in anything he has found, learned about or discovered, within the walls of his own mind, which in fact is chiding his ass as I am burning his ass right now, and he could not in anyway defend what I am saying about, *HIM*, anyone here who is honest knows it as well.

9. Thats when your warning buzzer in your head should go off, in reality.

Honestly it started going off around point #2.

9. The buzzer and alarm should be ringing in Hawkings head right about now, and it should be a four alarm fire drill this time. I would not doubt if Hawkings ends up dieing in a fire, before summer is over.

10. The simple miracle of life, is with held from him, so he can not possibly be able to fathom having a baby of his own.

Because he's a guy, orr the obvious physical condition? You assume much about what his life consists of.

10. You see being involved in the birth of a child, even as a father, can bring you even closer to God, it will change a man, in certain ways, its hard to explain, and is another worthy topic. If he was so smart, and able to solve or postulate about universal realities, then why didn't he spend a couple months and figure out how to get himself healed medically?

11. Just look at what sort of a shriveled piece of humanity Hawkings is.

Yeah, that proves a lot about the existence of god.

11. Well it does prove anyone in any screwed up situation can still find the time to lash out at God, in the end of their life, even the so called highly educated ones who write science books, go figure.....:eusa_eh:

12. And yet, he has no understanding that Jesus could just decide to heal him in one second.

Maybe you should tell that to all the religious people with ALS and other motor neurone diseases.

12. It is always available, to each and every soul, they can get healed, but without faith I can do nothing, and neither can anyone else. God can change any aspect of life, but will he is the question, and for what reason must he? And if God did heal Hawkings, would that action, make many people really believe in God after that? I don't think so, unless they too were healed, also on the most part, the spirit of man is a doubter with super natural healings, they are mostly unhappy unless they can find a way to explain away their healing, other than God doing it.

You're either an expert troll or a complete nut.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Last edited:
Sorry bout that,

Sorry bout that,

Maybe his mind is open.
Maybe he has examined the issue from every angle.
Maybe he has turned the his full intellect onto the question of the afterlife.
Maybe, even after all that, he has come to the considered opinion that there is no afterlife.
That isn't denialism, that's considered examination.
Bloody hell, I'm typing like the Holy Bigfoot!!!!

1. So basically you are saying that Hawking can *OUT THINK GOD*.:lol:
2. No, that is impossible.
3. No one can *OUT THINK GOD*.
4. No one can out do anything God can do.
5. If he would just open his mind to God, instead of attacking God with his mind, he could have a chance to be healed and walk.:eusa_pray:
6. It is possible, but it do take faith.:eusa_pray:

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

1 and 2....and 3... Everyone can out think something that does not exist.

4...God did not put a man on the moon. Man did...among a billion other acheivements that your god never performed. According to you and your Bible god hands out memo's chiseled in stone tablets. Man is a little more advanced...smart phones ..etc...

One thing for damn sure...many if not most at USMB can out learn and out think you...sorry about that.

1. Irrelevant, as usual, reminds me of a certain *list* thread, but thats another topic.:lol:

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

1. Creation can not create itself. Thats a *NO GO*, you see life and the Universe, has to have a spark, and the, *GOD GENIUS* to make everything properly fit, math itself proves it, and anyone who is honest about math can see this simple fact. Einstein was able to see it, Hawkings is small intellectual mind compared to Einstein, an *Idjit* in fact. Hawkings is an *Idjit* compared to me as well.

There are other theories that would produce a type of creation without it actually coming from nothing, P-branes being one of them .The thing you misinterpret is his propensity to speak out against the need for a god...it only seems like a lot because you're bitter about it.

As for the rest of your comment, I'm finished talking to the crazy man.

Send me a letter from heaven when you get there k?

Probably the same reason why you go "to all the trouble" to chastise Hawking for not supporting religion, although he actually has a life in scientific academia to base his conclusions on. He believes that natural laws could support the creation of our universe.

He believes but he doesnt *know* that they can.

He's a theoretical astrophysicist, it's not like he just thinks of things and he gets credit for it, there are solid mathematical foundations involved

How does being a heoretical astrophysicist make one an expert on theology?

3You're either an expert troll or a complete nut.

One persons nut is another persons guru.

Can I ask you something? How does one "Be an expert on Theology?"

Somehow I think God is having the last laugh.

Hawking.jpg

I've been to his lectures and talked to him, I've read most of his books. He is actually very thankful he got the disease. If you knew ANYTHING about him at ALL, you would know why.

Nobody can yet answer the question.....except for brainwashed nitwits on one side or the other.
I think there is a whole lot more to the story than most have been allowed to learn.I think all mankind has been lied to by control freaks who somehow got the truth and were terrified by it.
Common sense shows there are some forms of evolution, of course, It's also tells you that there is no way Earth Base One, Giza, or Machu Picchu was built by a bunch of hunters and gatherers.
Go up to Titicaca and try to carry a fifty pound back.I have.
The stones up there are 100 tons and it's alpine, low 02 and damn little agriculture.
OH. "They used woven vines and levers." Idiots.
" Professor . Draw a cartoon"

Douger, read L. Sprague de Camp's book, "The Ancient Engineers". Our ancestors were capable of using primative tools in very sophisticated manners. As in the fire starters used by many Polynesians that operated on the diesel principal.

Sorry bout that,

1. Here we go again another atheist fuck goes on the attack of the church.
2. This brainica sits in his chair and dreams dreams, that can not be proven.
3. He takes solace that he thinks himself to be able to think himself, out of the box.
4. And he is seeing death rapidly approaching, and is apprehensive about what will take place in the after life.
5. So, he is asking questions, by making kooky statements about how everyone else is afraid to die, when in reality, its him.
6. He is wondering if there really is a God, and how he fits in if there is indeed one???
7. I find it amusing he is just now wondering about God, seeing he should of died some years ago, and for one reason or another he has lived on, way over his expiration date, and now wonders why???
8. He equates brains to computers, hoping that when our bodies die, all our memories die with us, he equates death with utter nothingness, and yet he wonders still.
9. All he needs is a little push, a little light to shine towards his dark world, I think it is possible, and I hope that he is worth the effort, perhaps God will one day call him, and see if he will listen, but it could be he did get a call, but hung up the phone.
10. People have to listen and listen good when they get the call.
LINK:Stephen Hawking: Heaven is "a fairy story" - World Watch - CBS News

"Physicist Stephen Hawking believes there is no afterlife, and that the concept of heaven is a "fairy story" for people who fear death.

In an interview published in the Guardian, Hawking - author of the bestselling "A Brief History of Time" - said that when the brain ceases to function, that's it."

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

I found this OP to be incredibly obnoxious, and I think you're an ass for posting it. I ain't perfect, but you are talking about a genius who deserves some respect, and not the disrespect you display simply because you disagree with his beliefs. You're conduct in this matter is very immature.

Further, you're beliefs are quite ridiculous themselves, being based on a fucking book that's only credibility is derived from the fact that it states that it is the 'truth.' Wow. That's quite an argument. Yet you, vilify a man who does equations in head you couldn't do with a pen and paper. People like you are the reason I hate Christians, and Christianity, truthfully.

Last edited:
Sorry bout that,

Sorry bout that,

3. He takes solace that he thinks himself to be able to think himself, out of the box.
4. And he is seeing death rapidly approaching, and is apprehensive about what will take place in the after life.
5. So, he is asking questions, by making kooky statements about how everyone else is afraid to die, when in reality, its him.
6. He is wondering if there really is a God, and how he fits in if there is indeed one???
7. I find it amusing he is just now wondering about God, seeing he should of died some years ago, and for one reason or another he has lived on, way over his expiration date, and now wonders why???
8. He equates brains to computers, hoping that when our bodies die, all our memories die with us, he equates death with utter nothingness, and yet he wonders still.
9. All he needs is a little push, a little light to shine towards his dark world, I think it is possible, and I hope that he is worth the effort, perhaps God will one day call him, and see if he will listen, but it could be he did get a call, but hung up the phone.

"Physicist Stephen Hawking believes there is no afterlife, and that the concept of heaven is a "fairy story" for people who fear death.

In an interview published in the Guardian, Hawking - author of the bestselling "A Brief History of Time" - said that when the brain ceases to function, that's it."

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

I found this OP to be incredibly obnoxious, and I think you're an ass for posting it. I ain't perfect, but you are talking about a genius who deserves some respect, and not the disrespect you display simply because you disagree with his beliefs. You're conduct in this matter is very immature.

Further, you're beliefs are quite ridiculous themselves, being based on a fucking book that's only credibility is derived from the fact that it states that it is the 'truth.' Wow. That's quite an argument. Yet you, vilify a man who does equations in head you couldn't do with a pen and paper. People like you are the reason I hate Christians, and Christianity, truthfully.

1. Oh wow, listen to the heathen rage......
2. Hawking deserves the back of my hand, nope, no respect for him.
3. His beliefs in science isn't the problem, his attacking my religion is.
4. He can shit and fall back in it, for all I care.:evil:
5. Get with the program, this is the internet, I can be a immature ass hole all day long, if I so choose, but still in my view, this rant on Hawkings is justified, whether you like it or not.
6. Whether you hate Christians isn't an issue, I don't give a shit what you hate, its a free country.
7. Oh and you not being perfect,..... I agree.:badgrin:
8. Why should I or anyone else give this freak special consideration???
9. Are you Hawkings???
10. I know he is reading this, Hey Hawking go and fuck yourself, if you can you fuck!:evil:
11. I see no reason to try and convert you, thats the breaks brainiac.:eusa_eh:
12. Your mind is made up.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Sorry bout that,

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Worse fool him...if he believed in Jeebus he'd have been cured long ago and could be raking it in like Billy Graham :eek:

Nobody can yet answer the question.....except for brainwashed nitwits on one side or the other.
I think there is a whole lot more to the story than most have been allowed to learn.I think all mankind has been lied to by control freaks who somehow got the truth and were terrified by it.
Common sense shows there are some forms of evolution, of course, It's also tells you that there is no way Earth Base One, Giza, or Machu Picchu was built by a bunch of hunters and gatherers.
Go up to Titicaca and try to carry a fifty pound back.I have.
The stones up there are 100 tons and it's alpine, low 02 and damn little agriculture.
OH. "They used woven vines and levers." Idiots.
" Professor . Draw a cartoon"

Douger, read L. Sprague de Camp's book, "The Ancient Engineers". Our ancestors were capable of using primative tools in very sophisticated manners. As in the fire starters used by many Polynesians that operated on the diesel principal.

The Romans were anything but primitive. After Rome..the world went back in time.

Here's the funny thing. The meager amount of funding we've put into the space program has shown Hawkings is closer to understanding the universe then any religion.

Sorry bout that,

Sorry bout that,

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Worse fool him...if he believed in Jeebus he'd have been cured long ago and could be raking it in like Billy Graham :eek:

1. Billy Graham is pretty much a saint amongst men now, what ever he has been blessed with is nothing compared to what he shall receive in heaven.
2. His reward will be monumental no doubt, he defended the faith, he ran the race, and won.
3. Hawkings is a loser, he argued with God while attacking the faith, he sat in a wheel chair, not running and postulated against God, and lost.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Here's the funny thing. The meager amount of funding we've put into the space program has shown Hawkings is closer to understanding the universe then any religion.

Dude, the one does not follow the other at all.

The NASA budget is not a reflection of Christian understanding of the universe.

Dear Lord, that was such a stupid thing to say; was it an attempt at a joke?

The Romans were anything but primitive. After Rome..the world went back in time.

Another stupid statement that might be a bad joke.

Western Euurope is not the world and it did not go back in time.

The Persians, Byzantines, Chinese and Indians continued to advance their civilizations quite well and the Arabs picked up the torch very abley after them.

The German nobility simply saw no value in keeping public records of things going on. Meanwhile technology still advanced, Western Europes population steadily recovered from the plagues that hit Rome in the 3rd century and their military capability improved in many ways like the development of heavy cavalry, full plate suits of armor, etc.

The Christian "understanding" of the universe is bizzare. Nothing scientific supports it.

Another stupid statement that might be a bad joke.

Western Euurope is not the world and it did not go back in time.

The Persians, Byzantines, Chinese and Indians continued to advance their civilizations quite well and the Arabs picked up the torch very abley after them.

The German nobility simply saw no value in keeping public records of things going on. Meanwhile technology still advanced, Western Europes population steadily recovered from the plagues that hit Rome in the 3rd century and their military capability improved in many ways like the development of heavy cavalry, full plate suits of armor, etc.

Romans had steam engines, a pretty good understanding of astronomy, pistons that were effective flame throwers, indoor plumbing, an understanding of biology and the importance of keeping clean. That's the short list.

Europe went into something called the Dark Ages..after Rome fell. And they weren't named that for nothing.

The Christian "understanding" of the universe is bizzare. Nothing scientific supports it.

*Which* Christian underestanding are you refering to? The Baptists/Evangelica/YEC understanding or do you refer to the main stream catholic view that was the model for the BigBang theory which was written by a priest?

Romans had steam engines, a pretty good understanding of astronomy, pistons that were effective flame throwers, indoor plumbing, an understanding of biology and the importance of keeping clean. That's the short list.

So you think the Arabs, Persians, Indians and Chinese lost all that too?

Hell, the EASTERN Roman Empire still held those things for centuries after Rome fell.

Your Western Eurocentrism is showing.

Europe went into something called the Dark Ages..after Rome fell. And they weren't named that for nothing.

They were named that largely due to the lack of historical records and the drop in the leaizure society that once supported philosophy and theology, which the German nobility had little time for. Not to mention raids by Vikings, Saracen and Magyars that nearly strangled Western civilization in the crib.

But interms of economics, general technological advance and military security, they were quickly back on their feet in no time.

So, chesswarsnow, are you an example of someone who has answered the call of God?

What a joke. I think maybe you've answered the call of Satan, is what you've answered.

You think God wants us to be bitter and ugly and mean? You think that represents God well? God probably wishes you would just STFU.

By the way, I'm agnostic. I neither believe nor disbelieve. Which I think is what most people are, but they're not honest enough to admit it.

Forum List

Back