Have you noticed all the empty seats at the DNC convention?

did you just call my girlfriend a whore?
You have a girlfriend?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lyl5DlrsU90]Frankie Goes To Hollywood - Relax (Don't Do It) - YouTube[/ame]

did you, or did you not just call my girlfriend a whore, you little fuckwad...

I wouldn't worry about it, he can't tell the difference, girlfriend, boyfriend............oh God which one was it last night?? I must quit drinking so much. :lol:

The reports are that they are bussing people in for Obama's speech. For crying out loud the Dem's excuse for the smaller crowds on the campaign trail was that it was for "security reasons".

Too funny.

Bet every damn one of them will be required to have an ID to get in :eusa_shhh:

Check this out. I just picked this up at NewsMax reporting from the Daily Mail. From 74,000 to 20,000 seats. :lol:

The president’s speech is set for Thursday at the 74,000-seat Bank of America Stadium in Charlotte, N.C. But officials have been working hard to fill it, the London Daily Mail reports.

Buses carrying students throughout North Carolina – and even some members of black churches in South Carolina – are scheduled, the Daily Mail reports.

It now appears that the speech will be moved to Time Warner Cable Arena, seats slightly more than 20,000. And it’s not because of fear that empty seats in the huge stadium might illustrate how Obama’s 2008 campaign of “hope” has morphed into an arduous re-election struggle four years later."

:D

No it's because of the weather...........

“We do have a contingency plan, though, for lightning or other severe weather,” a Democratic Party official told the Daily Mail on Tuesday afternoon. “We don't want to put anyone in harm's way, so that's really what we're looking for, not if it's going to rain but if it's going to be really bad.

Read more on Newsmax.com: Report: Democrats Scramble to Move Obama Speech to Smaller Venue
Important: Do You Support Pres. Obama's Re-Election? Vote Here Now!

If I was a Democrat, I'd be scared shit of lightning too.
:D There may, in fact, be a God

The reports are that they are bussing people in for Obama's speech. For crying out loud the Dem's excuse for the smaller crowds on the campaign trail was that it was for "security reasons".

Too funny.

how did people get to the Tampa convention?

Ill wait a minute to let your brain figure this one out. Its not really a hard answer. I expect you to fail regardless trash.

All the brain-dead assholes on the right get a major hard-on when they tell a lie. To them, it's better than sex. That's why right-wing whores, stay with their loser lying insignificant others, because the "fibs" find their "clits" faster than their fingers!

Fuck you, GOP! You are the skumbags of America!

How long has it been since I negged your sorry ass?

too long, I see.

Last edited:
All the brain-dead assholes on the right get a major hard-on when they tell a lie. To them, it's better than sex. That's why right-wing whores, stay with their loser lying insignificant others, because the "fibs" find their "clits" faster than their fingers!

Negging is all ole NaziCon Ernie has. He thinks it gives his retarded ass some kind of power. So funny...

rock-chair-1.jpg

how pathetic..You Obamabots cheapen his Presidency with your idiocy
not that he didn't do a fine job of that himself

You cheapen this forum, But you still are allowed here regardless of your stupidity.

Negging is all ole NaziCon Ernie has. He thinks it gives his retarded ass some kind of power. So funny...

coming from the chickenshit who has theirs turned OFF...shut the fuck up

It looks to me like the upper stands are almost half empty.

Now there's a crowd of people who know they are going to lose!

on the news just now....the guy covering it said that its like a set.... they tell them when the cameras are going to be on their section.... and the cue goes up.... clap.. cheer.. waive signs.

Our ex mayor was also on...he said why would he want to go to a shit hole like NC. I laughed like hell about that.

:lmao:

Forum List

Back