Have you noticed all the empty seats at the DNC convention?

telling her her significant other is from another species is an attack on the significant other, dumb ass. reported.
You're the worst kind of piece of shit, one that hates the 1st amendment and actively try's to silence the opposition because she doesn't have the balls to stand on her own two feet.

You are a typical Liberal piece of shit that doesn't think the rules apply to you.

How many people attended the RNC?

http://2012tampa.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/06/08-31-12-Host-Committee-Successfully-Wraps-Up-Convention-Week2.pdf

More than 50,000 guests, including media, delegates and elected officials, descended on Tampa Bay over the course of the last week, and the economic impact to the area is expected to be worth $175 to 200 million. In addition, the economic “multiplier” effect will likely result in an economic impact that will be even more significant.

The Welcome Event, which was held on the eve of the Convention, kicked off the Republican National Convention at Tropicana Field. More than 20,000 guests were invited to the invitation-only event, and it was the first time in the history of the Republican National Convention that a combined delegate and media event took place.

http://2012tampa.com/wp-content/uploads/2011/06/08-31-12-Host-Committee-Successfully-Wraps-Up-Convention-Week2.pdf

More than 50,000 guests, including media, delegates and elected officials, descended on Tampa Bay over the course of the last week, and the economic impact to the area is expected to be worth $175 to 200 million. In addition, the economic “multiplier” effect will likely result in an economic impact that will be even more significant.

The Welcome Event, which was held on the eve of the Convention, kicked off the Republican National Convention at Tropicana Field. More than 20,000 guests were invited to the invitation-only event, and it was the first time in the history of the Republican National Convention that a combined delegate and media event took place.

Cool :) so after the DNC, it should be easy to tell if they had less people, or simply had poor planning in seating.

The 2012 Tampa Bay Host Committee for the Republican National Convention is celebrating the success of the 2012 Republican National Convention. More than 50,000 guests, including media, delegates and elected officials, descended on Tampa Bay over the course of the last week, and the economic impact to the area is expected to be worth $175 to 200 million. In addition, the economic “multiplier” effect will likely result in an economic impact that will be even more significant.

LINK

The 2012 Tampa Bay Host Committee for the Republican National Convention is celebrating the success of the 2012 Republican National Convention. More than 50,000 guests, including media, delegates and elected officials, descended on Tampa Bay over the course of the last week, and the economic impact to the area is expected to be worth $175 to 200 million. In addition, the economic “multiplier” effect will likely result in an economic impact that will be even more significant.

LINK

welcome to 6 minutes before you, dude...lol

Cool :) so after the DNC, it should be easy to tell if they had less people, or simply had poor planning in seating.
How many folks did the RNC have to bus in?

It looks to me like the upper stands are almost half empty.

Now there's a crowd of people who know they are going to lose!

I watched closely. There is a ring on the upper floors not all the way to the top that is "tables". It gives the appearance of "empty seats", but when they zoomed in, you could see they were filled to the rafters.

LINK

welcome to 6 minutes before you, dude...lol

What can I say? I got behind with the photo shopped JPG I whipped up.

It looks to me like the upper stands are almost half empty.

Now there's a crowd of people who know they are going to lose!

I watched closely. There is a ring on the upper floors not all the way to the top that is "tables". It gives the appearance of "empty seats", but when they zoomed in, you could see they were filled to the rafters.

rdean said:
Fuck liberals. I hate liberals. They lie.
:lol:

So, what you're saying is if they have less people then it's a point to the GOP, but of they have more people it's bad for them?

So, what you're saying is if they have less people then it's a point to the GOP, but of they have more people it's bad for them?

What I'm saying is that if efforts to bus folks in from all over North and South Carolina fail to fill the convention, it would mean that obama doesn't have near the appeal he had 4 years ago.
If the RNC managed 50,000 attendees and the DNC can't manage 20K even with free transportation, obama is in deeper shit than I thought. Got me now?

BrownD20120904_low.jpg

What I'm saying is that if efforts to bus folks in from all over North and South Carolina fail to fill the convention, it would mean that obama doesn't have near the appeal he had 4 years ago.
If the RNC managed 50,000 attendees and the DNC can't manage 20K even with free transportation, obama is in deeper shit than I thought. Got me now?

*shrug*

Sure, whatever.

It seems petty to me to compare crowd sizes, however I get the impression it's an issue with posters from when he was 1st elected.

*shrug*

Sure, whatever.

It seems petty to me to compare crowd sizes, however I get the impression it's an issue with posters from when he was 1st elected.

there's another thread discussing the 86% drop-off in Obama event attendance from 2008 campaign to this years campaign.

Forum List

Back