Have you noticed all the empty seats at the DNC convention?

Just imagine the empty seats are Obama's.

Just imagine they are dead pirates, al Qaeda terrorists - and Osama bin Laden.

LOL, you are such a child

just imagine 58% of the people doesn't believe Obama should be re-elected...
how will sleep tonight:lol:

who you calling a child here, when you can't even answer direct questions.

Well you do but saying : :rolleyes:

Go troll someplace else, baglady

telling her her significant other is from another species is an attack on the significant other, dumb ass. reported.
You're the worst kind of piece of shit, one that hates the 1st amendment and actively try's to silence the opposition because she doesn't have the balls to stand on her own two feet.

telling her her significant other is from another species is an attack on the significant other, dumb ass. reported.
You're the worst kind of piece of shit, one that hates the 1st amendment and actively try's to silence the opposition because she doesn't have the balls to stand on her own two feet.

I'm a her now? That's the best you got, dumb ass? :rofl:

Conservative is a chronic negger and whiner. Poor baby...

oh boy, how many months did we have to watch you whine and post every neg rep you got..
you talking about others is quite a joke and you're are now not only a dishonest person, a whiner, but you are also a CHICKENSHIT

Last edited:
let's try to get this thread back on track...

DNC convention empty seats to left and right of stage. Still looking for a good crowd shot to see about more empties.

Attachments

• $empty seats.JPG
    $empty seats.JPG
    94.1 KB · Views: 63
All the brain-dead assholes on the right get a major hard-on when they tell a lie. To them, it's better than sex. That's why right-wing whores, stay with their loser lying insignificant others, because the "fibs" find their "clits" faster than their fingers!

Fuck you, GOP! You are the skumbags of America!

How long has it been since I negged your sorry ass?

Negging is all ole NaziCon Ernie has. He thinks it gives his retarded ass some kind of power. So funny...
Well I was disappointed when you took the cowards way out and opted out of the rep system. Apparently I did have some power in your mind.

Shoot high profile Dem congressmen and senators did not even go

shoot you are a retard.
They dont need to be there. Its a waste of time.

You're right. It's a lost cause and they want to be reelected.

well no, but it makes more sense for them to be out in their states doing it for the cause.

The GOP should do the samething when they are the incumbant. Its a smart move.

regardless America looses if either of these two win in Nov.

You keep being a good little sheep..

Forum List

Back