Have you noticed all the empty seats at the DNC convention?

What I'm saying is that if efforts to bus folks in from all over North and South Carolina fail to fill the convention, it would mean that obama doesn't have near the appeal he had 4 years ago.
If the RNC managed 50,000 attendees and the DNC can't manage 20K even with free transportation, obama is in deeper shit than I thought. Got me now?

*shrug*

Sure, whatever.

It seems petty to me to compare crowd sizes, however I get the impression it's an issue with posters from when he was 1st elected.

there's another thread discussing the 86% drop-off in Obama event attendance from 2008 campaign to this years campaign.
Lol, I saw but haven't read it.

What I'm saying is that if efforts to bus folks in from all over North and South Carolina fail to fill the convention, it would mean that obama doesn't have near the appeal he had 4 years ago.
If the RNC managed 50,000 attendees and the DNC can't manage 20K even with free transportation, obama is in deeper shit than I thought. Got me now?

*shrug*

Sure, whatever.

It seems petty to me to compare crowd sizes, however I get the impression it's an issue with posters from when he was 1st elected.

there's another thread discussing the 86% drop-off in Obama event attendance from 2008 campaign to this years campaign.

Maybe all the seats were reserved for Solyndra execs....

So, what you're saying is if they have less people then it's a point to the GOP, but of they have more people it's bad for them?

*shrug*

Sure, whatever.

c5632bf0-2c33-39c7-9b92-f3f54e75ac65

b0140348-2007-35f5-8576-c6ffd545e644

fd7d6984-8b79-3cca-817a-28223b01e5fe

a81e38bd-539c-3b09-a02c-91fe93af7ff7

Looks pretty well attended to me. If you want to find pictures of empty seats, you can do it at every venue though.

does anyone think the Obama campaign is like spinal tap, the crowds keep getting smaller and pretty soon he;ll be opening for a puppet show, which will include Lakhota and truthmatters(not)

We shall see what moderators think.
I couldn't help but wonder, did you take the same position on the post I was responding to?

Quote: Originally Posted by naturegirl
I wouldn't worry about it, he can't tell the difference, girlfriend, boyfriend............oh God which one was it last night?? I must quit drinking so much.
I mean, just sayin...

We shall see what moderators think.
I couldn't help but wonder, did you take the same position on the post I was responding to?

Quote: Originally Posted by naturegirl
I wouldn't worry about it, he can't tell the difference, girlfriend, boyfriend............oh God which one was it last night?? I must quit drinking so much.
I mean, just sayin...

No, I didn't but then she didn't say your SO was non human, did she?

They claimed they moved Obama's speech inside due to severe weather. Severe meaning 30% chance of rain. Whatever.

They also said they bused people in because there aren't enough accomodations for people to stay. Gee, that stadium gets filled quite a few times during the year for different events and there aren't any issues for them.

People have lost that lovin' feeling.

It looks to me like the upper stands are almost half empty.

Now there's a crowd of people who know they are going to lose!

I though the emptiness was a picture of the inside of GWB's skull, and the sacks of PRyan that loved him.

does anyone think the Obama campaign is like spinal tap, the crowds keep getting smaller and pretty soon he;ll be opening for a puppet show, which will include Lakhota and truthmatters(not)

can you picture the 6 inch Stonehenge coming down from the rafters?....:lol:

I think Rome would more appropreate.

Corruption, homosexuality, a Godless platform, throwing Christians to the lions, mob-rule.

Perfect.

They claimed they moved Obama's speech inside due to severe weather. Severe meaning 30% chance of rain. Whatever.

They also said they bused people in because there aren't enough accomodations for people to stay. Gee, that stadium gets filled quite a few times during the year for different events and there aren't any issues for them.

People have lost that lovin' feeling.

Yup.....65,000 invisible people with tickets and 20,000 on a waiting list.

They're just beating the doors down. :eusa_shifty:

Forum List

Back