Have You Ever Noticed...?

The only thing I've noticed, and it's pretty distracting, actually, is the Keurig set up directly behind him. I've noticed it when he's been giving statements from his desk. A little tacky--but he probably wants it within reach.
the Keurig set up

Wow. You have very good vision, OldLady. Maybe I'm looking at the wrong photos, but I would not have noticed that. You are referring to the coffee making system, aren't you?

FWIW, I like their offerings and system. Perfect cuppa o' "Joe" every time. No mess. No fuss. Guests can help themselves. Coffee, or tea, hot or iced, whatever flavor or brand suits you at the moment. As far as I'm concerned, it's the best thing that's ever happened to coffee and tea.

Keurig_Green_Mountain_Licensees_Wide.jpg

(Just in case you might ask...No, I don't sit the pods out on the counter. LOL I don't want my home to look like an office pantry. LOL)

I hate that crap. Scourge of cheap motels and astounding waste of resources.

[Keurig coffee/tea] is the scourge of cheap motels.

I'm gonna to have to take your word for that. LOL

170325102534-05-donald-trump-oval-office-0324-large-tease.jpg

Oh, what the hell, here's the latest example. Please notice that Trump is engaging in what is commonly referred to as 'steepling' with his hands (which is generally considered to be a sign of extreme confidence and/or dominance) even as both men (HHS Secretary Tom Price and VP Pence) look on as if instructed to pay deference to President Trump. By the way, do you notice how both men's hands are virtually hugging their trousers as if they're at attention?
Actually, they look kinda bored. They are certainly not "standing to attention".

I'm trying to figure out your motivation for creating such a strange thread. Perhaps you are grasping at straws in an effort to convince yourself that Trump is some sort of evil dictator.

Or maybe you're just stoned. Who Knows?

gettyimages-6574232061_wide-3b551b8c6206a8da710719fca697606d405cbacf-s800-c85.jpg

Maybe it's something different, but isn't that a bunch of Keurig cups on the table behind the President, to the left of the guy on the horse?

The only thing I've noticed, and it's pretty distracting, actually, is the Keurig set up directly behind him. I've noticed it when he's been giving statements from his desk. A little tacky--but he probably wants it within reach.
the Keurig set up

Wow. You have very good vision, OldLady. Maybe I'm looking at the wrong photos, but I would not have noticed that. You are referring to the coffee making system, aren't you?

FWIW, I like their offerings and system. Perfect cuppa o' "Joe" every time. No mess. No fuss. Guests can help themselves. Coffee, or tea, hot or iced, whatever flavor or brand suits you at the moment. As far as I'm concerned, it's the best thing that's ever happened to coffee and tea.

(Just in case you might ask...No, I don't sit the pods out on the counter. LOL I don't want my home to look like an office pantry. LOL)

The motels I stay at are even cheaper than that--if they all had Keurigs, I'd think I'd died and gone to heaven. But I MUST have coffee before getting wet. It's a rule.

gettyimages-6574232061_wide-3b551b8c6206a8da710719fca697606d405cbacf-s800-c85.jpg

Maybe it's something different, but isn't that a bunch of Keurig cups on the table behind the President, to the left of the guy on the horse?

They do kind of look like that, but do you think the White House would have their coffee displayed so prominently? :lol: I'm thinking it might be some kind of medals or something.

170325102534-05-donald-trump-oval-office-0324-large-tease.jpg

Oh, what the hell, here's the latest example. Please notice that Trump is engaging in what is commonly referred to as 'steepling' with his hands (which is generally considered to be a sign of extreme confidence and/or dominance) even as both men (HHS Secretary Tom Price and VP Pence) look on as if instructed to pay deference to President Trump. By the way, do you notice how both men's hands are virtually hugging their trousers as if they're at attention?
Actually, they look kinda bored. They are certainly not "standing to attention".

I'm trying to figure out your motivation for creating such a strange thread. Perhaps you are grasping at straws in an effort to convince yourself that Trump is some sort of evil dictator.

Or maybe you're just stoned. Who Knows?

My point is that Trump, who has a long history of stagecraft associated with his days on the Apprentice, almost certainly has instructed these men to stand to the left and right of him. Frankly, it reminds me of what dictators do.

Over a period of decades, I've seen quite a few photos of presidents in the Oval Office meant to commemorate certain occasions whether formal or informal. Sometimes the president is alone, and sometimes there are other people present.

However, there is something I first noticed with President Trump several times many weeks ago in his photo ops which I don't recall seeing with prior presidents,.at least not on any kind of regular basis. And it continues to this day!

I won't bother to include a photo since there are so many that it won't be difficult for anyone to find one.

It's this: President Trump is sitting at his desk in the Oval Office even as two people (one is usually the VP) are standing directly to Trump's left and right and both appear to be standing at attention. Considering the sheer number of times I've seen this, I can't help but believe that Trump has instructed these men to stand that way in what is essentially a moment of stagecraft which he has orchestrated in an effort to show both support of what he says and subservience to him as the leader.

Anyone else ever notice this? If not, please pay attention to see if this continues in the future.

Yep, they look like Stepford men. Kushner looks like a Martian. Space invaders!

3C5EDB9600000578-0-image-a-1_1485096222163.jpg

I never noticed before but Mike Pence has no eyes. Just black holes.

Fuggin' creepy. :eek:

He's been sent from afar. Alien

the Keurig set up

The motels I stay at are even cheaper than that--if they all had Keurigs, I'd think I'd died and gone to heaven. But I MUST have coffee before getting wet. It's a rule.

Say what? Before getting wet?

He should do a Bill Clinton pose ... where he is smoking a cigar and drinking a shot of whiskey....with his fly unzipped....

the Keurig set up

shower?

the Keurig set up

I think she means her morning routine places getting her "cuppa Joe" among the top three things that must happen after she wakes in the morning, presumably even before showering.

They do kind of look like that, but do you think the White House would have their coffee displayed so prominently? :lol: I'm thinking it might be some kind of medals or something.
Who's got a magnifying glass? That's a good guess.

Presidentin' --- the only occupation that requires a football team worth of people standing behind you to make sure you know how to work the complex specialized technology that is the ballpoint pen.
From the broadness of the ink in his signatures, Trump appears not to be using ballpoint pens but felt-tipped ones.

It's called "product placement". I guarantee you Rump gets some kickback.

Presidentin' --- the only occupation that requires a football team worth of people standing behind you to make sure you know how to work the complex specialized technology that is the ballpoint pen.
From the broadness of the ink in his signatures, Trump appears not to be using ballpoint pens but felt-tipped ones.

Indeed I agonized over that adjective for what seemed like an eternity. "Fountain pen" sounded Fifties and "felt-tip pen" sounded Seventies. Both were too distracting for the poetry. I needed a generic. So I flicked my Bic.

It is not. That is not coffee. It's something else. Lol! Look at that table. It's probably an antique. They aren't storing and making coffee on it, I can guarantee you that. You need a sink and water to make coffee.

It is not. That is not coffee. It's something else. Lol! Look at that table. It's probably an antique. They aren't storing and making coffee on it, I can guarantee you that. You need a sink and water to make coffee.

Oh I agree it's not coffee. That stuff is hideous. :puke3:

Oh I agree it's not coffee. That stuff is hideous. :puke3:

Maybe its a collection of those coins they try to sell us from the US Mint that nobody wants.

Forum List

Back