Question: What "collusion" with Russia is a crime?

kyzr

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2009
The AL part of PA
I know that Hillary & Barak "colluded" to sell the Russkies our uranium, but what did the Trump campaign collude to do?

My best guess is to get some of those 30,000 missing classified emails proving Hillary is a traitor, so he could win the election and prevent her from doing more damage to national security.

I don't consider that a crime (if that's what Trump colluded to do??).
Remember the timing, Hillary's bathroom server was hacked well before the campaign, and the FBI even warned them that her server was being hacked. Then it was destroyed along with any evidence, and there was no "intent" to ______________.

I know that Hillary & Barak "colluded" to sell the Russkies our uranium, but what did the Trump campaign collude to do?

My best guess is to get some of those 30,000 missing classified emails proving Hillary is a traitor, so he could win the election and prevent her from doing more damage to national security.

I don't consider that a crime (if that's what Trump colluded to do??).
Remember the timing, Hillary's bathroom server was hacked well before the campaign, and the FBI even warned them that her server was being hacked. Then it was destroyed along with any evidence, and there was no "intent" to ______________.
Link ??? [ ... for BHO & Hillary, that is.]

The RWNJ traitors will be coming out of the woodwork to make excuses for what is likely to be worst case prez corruption and treason in our history.

What happened to turn these people into traitors?

Sent from my iPad using USMessageBoard.com

The RWNJ traitors will be coming out of the woodwork to make excuses for what is likely to be worst case prez corruption and treason in our history.

Again what would that be? By leaking to the public what a corrupt lying bitch hillary is?

That's called a transparent government which Obama never delivered but the Russian did.

obie said he could be more flexible after his election. Piglary sold uranium to them. Who are the traitors again?

Here is an article that documents Hillary's "collusion" and her and Bill's financial gain. There are many google hits on these items

Peter Schweizer: Trump vs. Clintons' Russia ties (guess who always got a free pass)

"Then there is the glaring fact that the Clinton Foundation also scored $145 million in donations from nine shareholders in a Canadian uranium company called Uranium One that was sold to the Russian government in 2010. The deal required the approval of several federal government agencies, including Hillary Clinton’s State Department. The deal allowed Rosatom, the Russian State Nuclear Agency, to buy assets that amounted to 20 percent of American uranium. Rosatom, by the way controls the Russian nuclear arsenal."

So where is Trump's list of collusion items??

Forum List

Back