They have noticed.

I have been preaching this for years.
The morons just don't understand it.
They have no clue the damage Trump did to world peace and our long term economic health. MAGA=MORON
Another LYING leftard scumbag. ^^^

The TRUTH, you fucking lying sack of leftard shit, is that Donald J Trump is the only president in EIGHTY YEARS who didn't start a war.

You fucking LIE like yesterday's dirty rug

If anyone asks you what makes a leftard, you can give them the one word answer:

LIES

Another LYING leftard scumbag. ^^^

The TRUTH, you fucking lying sack of leftard shit, is that Donald J Trump is the only president in EIGHTY YEARS who didn't start a war.

You fucking LIE like yesterday's dirty rug

If anyone asks you what makes a leftard, you can give them the one word answer:

LIES

Does it hurt to be so stupid?

So the question is who takes our place on the world stage.

There's a lot of rather historic wheeling and dealing going on around the world. The economics landscape in particular.

But nobody's talking about it.

Seems like the Mickey Mousery is what dominates the headlines and public discourse.

It's the darndest thing...

What Foreign Diplomats Say About US Politics Behind Closed Doors​

When I asked the European ambassador to talk to me about America’s deepening partisan divide, I expected a polite brushoff at best. Foreign diplomats are usually loath to discuss domestic U.S. politics.

Instead, the ambassador unloaded for an hour, warning that America’s poisonous politics are hurting its security, its economy, its friends and its standing as a pillar of democracy and global stability.

The U.S. is a “fat buffalo trying to take a nap” as hungry wolves approach, the envoy mused. “I can hear those Champagne bottle corks popping in Moscow — like it’s Christmas every fucking day.”

Anyone who does not think the reasons the corks in Moscow are popping are the recipient of Vlad's largesse being the presumptive Repub nominee, the House Repub's dysfunction, the drop of faith in election integrity in the error.....sorry, era.......of Trumpery, the belief in conspiracy theories like the existence of the fictitious deep state, the national debt, the dubious credibility of fact (way to go Rupert), the view participants in the 1/6 riot are something other than deluded traitors, or that citizens of the US are not willing to make the commitment to democracy keeping it requires, are not fucking paying attention.

Europe gets comfort knowing America is lead by the most corrupt, senile, demented, clueless Obama Sock Puppet Body Double in America History! France withdrew their Ambassador, the Brits openly said we're a nation in decline. Only the drug and human traffickers and Islamic Jihadists love America's current leadership

Forum List

Back