Trump posted this video on his official Instagram

I don’t waste time in the Trump Zone. Your conspiracy theories, while amusing, are of no lasting interest. I prefer an evidence-based approach. Thanks.
My conspiracy theories are only conspiracy theories because your narrative says they are. You people move them but never debunk them. You deny the evidence and dismiss the truth. You are doing no one any favors being a useful idiot and you are over qualified with the idiot part of that job.

Mussolini is a good analog also because of his public, almost cartoonish, flamboyance. Almost a caricature.

One of the primary questions I have about the current period is how so many can so easily ignore history. Or, perhaps, they don't know it. But it's right there. There are too many pieces here to ignore.
The generation that lived through WW2, Fascism, Hitler, the Holocaust….they are mostly gone now and with them the direct link those events. The magnitude is muted and events redefined or even rewritten IMO.

My conspiracy theories are only conspiracy theories because your narrative says they are. You people move them but never debunk them. You deny the evidence and dismiss the truth. You are doing no one any favors being a useful idiot and you are over qualified with the idiot part of that job.
1710014600222.jpeg

Trumps stern and demands responsibility and that’s just not for wishful, feeling safe spacers. You show them your presidential qualities by catering to Feelings N Free Shit

And as always, we have to ask: What has happened to us that he would receive even 5% of the vote?

This is humiliating.
You should be humiliated even saying that. But hacks have no character so fat chance of that. Right?

Forum List

Back