Have Blacks in the Military been Polled about letting Gays Serve Openly?

mal

Diamond Member
Mar 16, 2009
Coimhéad fearg fhear na foighde™

I would be Interested to see what their Take is on not only Homosexuals Insisting they Serve "Openly", but also how Blacks Feel about their Skin Color being Equated to Sexual Deviancy for the Sake of Homosexuals Gaining Acceptance.

Any Thoughts?...

:)

peace...

Let's not Forget that this is NOT just a "Homosexual" Issue... This is an Issue that the LGBT "Community" has with the Military...

Pandora's Box will be Opened.

peace...

It's OBVIOUS as the Day is Long...

Blacks are FAR Less "Tolerant" of Homosexuals than Whites are...

And that Percentage would almost be Garunteed to Increase in the Military.

If the "Free Press" was Honest, they would Ask these Questions of those who are MOST Affected by this Attempt to Change "Don't Ask..."

peace...

I am a straight, white southern boy that does not give a rat's ass if you or anyone else accepts me. If you decide not to accept me that is your choice.
But I demand equal rights.
This issue is not about your or my opinion or the bastardized defintion of "deviancy" many proclaim.
Everyone in the military and law enforcement know it is a non issue as far as equality and job performance. Same as 20 years ago.

I am a straight, white southern boy that does not give a rat's ass if you or anyone else accepts me. If you decide not to accept me that is your choice.
This issue is not about your or my opinion or the bastardized defintion of "deviancy" many proclaim.
Everyone in the military and law enforcement know it is a non issue as far as equality and job performance. Same as 20 years ago.

Deviancy is what Deviancy is...

Are you calling ALL of the Major Dictionaries "Bastardizations"?...

Words MEAN things...

When someone Deviates from their Natural Design, they are Deviants.

But then again you have NO Intention of Debating the Issue I have Raised, you want to Distract from it.

How do you Think Blacks in the Military Feel?...

peace...

I would be Interested to see what their Take is on not only Homosexuals Insisting they Serve "Openly", but also how Blacks Feel about their Skin Color being Equated to Sexual Deviancy for the Sake of Homosexuals Gaining Acceptance.

Any Thoughts?...

peace...

Umm when I was in there the military was not a democracy.

Any Thoughts?...

peace...

Irrelevant to the Question...

If the Proponents of Homosexuals in the Military are going to Molest the Honest Struggles of Blacks for this Deviant Agenda, then it's Important ot Know what Blacks in the Military Think...

Of course, you don't Care, because your Homosexual Agenda is More Important than ANYTHING else, including Reality.

peace...

They already do have equal rights. They, like anyone else, can join the military if they meet physical standards. Any immoral acts should be admonished, and there isn't much thats more immoral than homosexuality. Its a disgusting act that turns the stomach of any normal human being. Maybe you're "fine with it" and it doesn't bother you, but respect the fact that most other people find it disgusting and would be uncomfortable around an openly gay individual.

Any Thoughts?...

peace...

If the Proponents of Homosexuals in the Military are going to Molest the Honest Struggles of Blacks for this Deviant Agenda, then it's Important ot Know what Blacks in the Military Think...

Of course, you don't Care, because your Homosexual Agenda is More Important than ANYTHING else, including Reality.

peace...

Correct. The queer enablers really don't care about gays, they care about promoting any agenda that will weaken America.

peace...

Correct. The queer enablers really don't care about gays, they care about promoting any agenda that will weaken America.

have you two set a date yet?

Any Thoughts?...

peace...

Everyone in the Army is Green.

I'm certain its the Deviled Ham in MRE's.

Anyone, regardless of skin color, who has an issue with gays serving openly, can either ship up or ship out if/when DADT is repealed.

US Citizen is correct ... the military is not a democracy and they certainly aren't going to take any special consideration as to how a certain race feels about it.

have you two set a date yet?

We're not the ones defending homosexuality.

del is Projecting... It's a Product of his Confusion and Frustration. :lol:

peace...

i'm neither confused nor frustrated.

your complete lack of understanding as to how the military works comes as no surprise considering that you are lilly livered, passive aggressive coward who didn't have the stones to put his money where his mouth is when it came to serving our country, but talked a real good game.

capische, jettboi, or should i have your pal the aptly named hawk write in in jism on your face?

your call, pindick.

Who cares, in this case what black people think?

It's pretty simple...people that support the US should be allowed to serve the US.

But awesome hatred from mal trying to play two minorities against each other.

Who cares, in this case what black people think?

It's pretty simple...people that support the US should be allowed to serve the US.

But awesome hatred from mal trying to play two minorities against each other.

give him a little time, he'll work the muslims in, too.

Forum List

Back