Have Blacks in the Military been Polled about letting Gays Serve Openly?

Mal has a point. blacks do tend to be less tolerant of gays.

But it won't make any difference the Bleeding hearts will push for it and the thinkers will fight it. Regardless of color. Who will win? God only knows.

20 years ago I didn't have time to worry about protecting gays. And I hope Sergeants don't have to worry about it in the future.

But it won't make any difference the Bleeding hearts will push for it and the thinkers will fight it. Regardless of color. Who will win? God only knows.

20 years ago I didn't have time to worry about protecting gays. And I hope Sergeants don't have to worry about it in the future.

:rolleyes: I would ask if you're being serious, but I know you are.

Who cares, in this case what black people think?

It's pretty simple...people that support the US should be allowed to serve the US.

But awesome hatred from mal trying to play two minorities against each other.

give him a little time, he'll work the muslims in, too.
I wouldn't like to see it come to this...but perhaps a question of new recruits should be, "Do you love your country more than you hate blacks, gays or women?" IMO, mal would never be allowed to serve if that were the case.

Not that in my wildest imaginations would I ever think mal was brave enough to serve. :lol:

:confused: Not getting your point...are you saying gays aren't Americans?

I'm saying that there was already enough disharmony in the ranks now and then. We didn't need another distraction and I don't believe we need it now. But that is of course simply my own opinion.

I have never seen anyone that is a "proponent of homosexuals in the military".
I do know how to read the Constituion and can define equal protection under the law as defined in it.
Accordingly, I am a proponent of equal rights for all. I do not give a shiite if you are gay.
The neo con knows nothing of equal rights. They define others based on ideology only.

I'm saying that there was already enough disharmony in the ranks now and then. We didn't need another distraction and I don't believe we need it now. But that is of course simply my own opinion.
Disharmony in the ranks...that would be the fault of those being disharmonious or some mistreatment from the military.

There is no reason hatred and fear should be coddled.

It's pretty simple...people that support the US should be allowed to serve the US.

Since you Baited...

Black Muslims are VERY Tolerant of Homosexuals, aren't they, del...

My Observations of Reality, as much as they Confuse, Anger and Frustrate you, are Observations of Reality all the same.

:)

peace...

I do know how to read the Constituion and can define equal protection under the law as defined in it.
Accordingly, I am a proponent of equal rights for all. I do not give a shiite if you are gay.
The neo con knows nothing of equal rights. They define others based on ideology only.

You don't have a Right to Serve in the Military...

And Nobody has a Right to Force the Military to Observe and Respect their Personal Sexual Choices.

As a Matter of Fact, after Joining the Military, you Lose some Rights... ;)

peace...

Talking about rights....

Does a heterosexual male have the right to not to be forced to share a room and a shower with a homosexual male?

Or are we only concerned with the rights of the homosexual?

Ideology has nothing to do with it. Its deviant behavior while wearing the uniform. The equal rights already do apply to everyone, regardless of someone being "gay" or not.

Maybe folks like del would of liked to have an openly gay supervisor to suck up to, but the majority of us would rather not have the homos advertising their faggotry.

Talking about rights....

Does a heterosexual male have the right to not to be forced to share a room and a shower with a homosexual male?

Let me get it out before one of the Insecure Homosexuals or their Sympathizers does... Are you a Closet Case?...

^Sarcasm...

You have an EXCELLENT Point, and the Conclusion is Accurate.

This is about Forcing their Sexual Choices on you, me and on ALL of Society.

They aren't being Validated on their own, so they are Using the System and the Courts to Force a False Validation.

The Military is just ONE of their Mules.

peace...

Since you Baited...

My Observations of Reality, as much as they Confuse, Anger and Frustrate you, are Observations of Reality all the same.

peace...

nothing about you confuses, angers or frustrates me, jettboi. you're just a garden variety racist chicken hawk who wouldn't have the balls to say to someone's face what you type on a message board.

now piss off.

Talking about rights....

yeah, because those homosexual males just can't control themselves. :cuckoo:

Ideology has nothing to do with it. Its deviant behavior while wearing the uniform. The equal rights already do apply to everyone, regardless of someone being "gay" or not.

Maybe folks like del would of liked to have an openly gay supervisor to suck up to, but the majority of us would rather not have the homos advertising their faggotry.

can't handle the temptation, huh, tough guy?

Since you Baited...

peace...

nothing about you confuses, angers or frustrates me, jettboi. you're just a garden variety racist chicken hawk who wouldn't have the balls to say to someone's face what you type on a message board.

now piss off.

I certainly would... But your Internet Tough Guy Act, combined with your Position here, doesn't Impress me...

Let me know when you want to get together, Sally! :rofl:

If you're ever in Denver, I'll hook ya up!

peace...

He's evidently too stupid to see the irony in everything he types.

Accusing others of being gay, while he is trying to defend homos.

Hurling insults at others on the internet, then accusing others of being a pussy behind a keyboard.

Classic hypocrit.

He's evidently too stupid to see the irony in everything he types.

Accusing others of being gay, while he is trying to defend homos.

Hurling insults at others on the internet, then accusing others of being a pussy behind a keyboard.

Classic hypocrit.

it's hypocrite, socrates.

Since you Baited...

peace...

now piss off.

I certainly would... But your Internet Tough Guy Act, combined with your Position here, doesn't Impress me...

Let me know when you want to get together, Sally! :rofl:

If you're ever in Denver, I'll hook ya up!

peace...

of course you would, that's why you're always in invisible mode and have a stroke if anyone uses your first name, right jett?

Forum List

Back