Gays in the millitary?? No fair!!

Discussion in 'Military' started by amrchaos, Feb 3, 2010.

1. amrchaos

amrchaos Pentheus torn apart

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +2,573
    I have one problem with Gays in the military. It goes as follows.

Say that I am a soldier. I am straight and therefore when I take a shower, It is like showering iwth a bunch of ugly gorillas.

On the other hand, let a gay male take a shower with the rest of the soldiers--it is like parting at a strip club every night--for free--the government is paying him.

See the problem. Homosexuals will have R&R while a straight grunt linke me will not. That is totally unfair. We straights want eye candy as well, so why not make the barracks co-ed??

That is right!! mixed sex barracks, mixed sex showers and mixed sex training!! Why not? Are you sexist! A prude. It is only fair--what do you think?

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1
  2. ABikerSailor

ABikerSailor Platinum Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +8,409
    Did you ever serve?

If so, how many years?

During that time, did you know any gays or lesbians?

If not, shut the fuck up. We are losing soldiers to a really fucked up policy, many of which are highly decorated as well as major league assets to the military.

Daniel Cho is one of them. He's one of only 500 Arabic speaking translators in the military. We are currently at war with Arabic speaking people

They kicked him out.

An Air Force pilot, who has several awards for bravery and valor, one of which is the DFC. He single handedly flew air support for a squad that was pinned down. He saved the lives of all those that made it out of that battle.

They want to kick him out.

Almost every ally that we have in NATO allows gays to serve openly. Only thing they have to do is abide by the rules of good order and discipline.

Just like the straights are expected to do.

Incidentally, almost all of the gay and lesbian people in the military are better than everyone else at their jobs, generally.

Wanna know why? Comes from an old Navy saying......."One aw shit will wipe out a thousand atta boys".

The gays make sure they've got at least 1001 atta boys. Why? They never know when the axe is gonna drop, and they want to make sure they will have enough juice to stay in.

• Thank You! Thank You! x 2
  3. amrchaos

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +2,573
    No, I did not serve

But If I did, I would want Strippers in the showers to set the "sexual preference problem" correct.

Excuse me if I am trying to score some R&R for striaght soldiers. The government is throwing money away on everything else, why not on some Playboy towel girls??

4. ABikerSailor

ABikerSailor Platinum Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +8,409
    Never served eh?

Do a 1 year tour in Iraq and get back to me then.

5. Zona

Zona A guy in ariZONA

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +942
    I heard something the other day and I think its true....

All vets knew of someone who was gay in the service. I know I did. I knew a few of them and as long as they did their jobs, no one cared.

I heard of people "turning in" gays, but I never saw it.

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1
  6. MajikMyst

MajikMyst Honorary Non-member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +83
    Don't ask don't tell needs to be repealed.. And if all you care about is strippers in the bathroom?? You are one sick puppy!!

And since you haven't served either.. You have no opinion on this issue that really matters..

You don't have to be straight to pull a trigger and save lives and serve this nation..

End of story!

7. amrchaos

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +2,573
    Arf--yes, I am a sick puppy at times!!

Also, why are you concentrating on the gays in the military--why not coed barracks, showers and training instead?

Then we can just stop worrying about sexuality altogther? My ideas are far more Libertarian than just repealing "Don't Ask Don't Tell"!!

8. Rudy

Rudy Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +20
    What makes you think your such a stud to where gay guys would want to look at you in the first place?

9. theHawk

theHawk Registered Conservative

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +5,730
    OK so you knew alot of gays while you were in the Navy (why doesn't that surprise me). Sounds to me like they have been, and currently are, able to serve. So enough with the phoney outrage and the false accusation that gays aren't allowed to serve as the laws are now, because they can and do.

Pulling out random examples of gays being thrown out doesn't mean jack shit. Those gays knew they weren't supposed to flaunt their homosexuality. How can you be certain they didn't "out themselves" on purpose so they could get discharged? Is it really that hard for homosexuals to not tell everyone that they are homosexuals? Like you said, most of us that served could care less, so why would they need to to tell everyone?

10. Rudy

Rudy Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +20
    DADT has turned into a McCarthyism-type witch hunt at times. If you haven't heard some of the individual stories then maybe you need to turn off Fox News and watch another station.

But why should a serviceman lie to his entire unit just to be a part of it in the first plact?