Gays in the millitary?? No fair!!

amrchaos

Pentheus torn apart
Nov 1, 2008
Miami
I have one problem with Gays in the military. It goes as follows.

Say that I am a soldier. I am straight and therefore when I take a shower, It is like showering iwth a bunch of ugly gorillas.

On the other hand, let a gay male take a shower with the rest of the soldiers--it is like parting at a strip club every night--for free--the government is paying him.

See the problem. Homosexuals will have R&R while a straight grunt linke me will not. That is totally unfair. We straights want eye candy as well, so why not make the barracks co-ed??

That is right!! mixed sex barracks, mixed sex showers and mixed sex training!! Why not? Are you sexist! A prude. It is only fair--what do you think?

Did you ever serve?

If so, how many years?

During that time, did you know any gays or lesbians?

If not, shut the fuck up. We are losing soldiers to a really fucked up policy, many of which are highly decorated as well as major league assets to the military.

Daniel Cho is one of them. He's one of only 500 Arabic speaking translators in the military. We are currently at war with Arabic speaking people

They kicked him out.

An Air Force pilot, who has several awards for bravery and valor, one of which is the DFC. He single handedly flew air support for a squad that was pinned down. He saved the lives of all those that made it out of that battle.

They want to kick him out.

Almost every ally that we have in NATO allows gays to serve openly. Only thing they have to do is abide by the rules of good order and discipline.

Just like the straights are expected to do.

Incidentally, almost all of the gay and lesbian people in the military are better than everyone else at their jobs, generally.

Wanna know why? Comes from an old Navy saying......."One aw shit will wipe out a thousand atta boys".

The gays make sure they've got at least 1001 atta boys. Why? They never know when the axe is gonna drop, and they want to make sure they will have enough juice to stay in.

Did you ever serve?

If so, how many years?

If not, shut the fuck up. We are losing soldiers to a really fucked up policy, many of which are highly decorated as well as major league assets to the military.

Daniel Cho is one of them. He's one of only 500 Arabic speaking translators in the military. We are currently at war with Arabic speaking people

They kicked him out.

An Air Force pilot, who has several awards for bravery and valor, one of which is the DFC. He single handedly flew air support for a squad that was pinned down. He saved the lives of all those that made it out of that battle.

Almost every ally that we have in NATO allows gays to serve openly. Only thing they have to do is abide by the rules of good order and discipline.

Incidentally, almost all of the gay and lesbian people in the military are better than everyone else at their jobs, generally.

Wanna know why? Comes from an old Navy saying......."One aw shit will wipe out a thousand atta boys".

The gays make sure they've got at least 1001 atta boys. Why? They never know when the axe is gonna drop, and they want to make sure they will have enough juice to stay in.

No, I did not serve

But If I did, I would want Strippers in the showers to set the "sexual preference problem" correct.

Excuse me if I am trying to score some R&R for striaght soldiers. The government is throwing money away on everything else, why not on some Playboy towel girls??

I heard something the other day and I think its true....

All vets knew of someone who was gay in the service. I know I did. I knew a few of them and as long as they did their jobs, no one cared.

I heard of people "turning in" gays, but I never saw it.

Don't ask don't tell needs to be repealed.. And if all you care about is strippers in the bathroom?? You are one sick puppy!!

And since you haven't served either.. You have no opinion on this issue that really matters..

You don't have to be straight to pull a trigger and save lives and serve this nation..

End of story!

Don't ask don't tell needs to be repealed.. And if all you care about is strippers in the bathroom?? You are one sick puppy!!

And since you haven't served either.. You have no opinion on this issue that really matters..

You don't have to be straight to pull a trigger and save lives and serve this nation..

End of story!

Arf--yes, I am a sick puppy at times!!

Also, why are you concentrating on the gays in the military--why not coed barracks, showers and training instead?

Then we can just stop worrying about sexuality altogther? My ideas are far more Libertarian than just repealing "Don't Ask Don't Tell"!!

End of story!

Also, why are you concentrating on the gays in the military--why not coed barracks, showers and training instead?

Then we can just stop worrying about sexuality altogther? My ideas are far more Libertarian than just repealing "Don't Ask Don't Tell"!!

What makes you think your such a stud to where gay guys would want to look at you in the first place?

Did you ever serve?

If so, how many years?

They kicked him out.

OK so you knew alot of gays while you were in the Navy (why doesn't that surprise me). Sounds to me like they have been, and currently are, able to serve. So enough with the phoney outrage and the false accusation that gays aren't allowed to serve as the laws are now, because they can and do.

Pulling out random examples of gays being thrown out doesn't mean jack shit. Those gays knew they weren't supposed to flaunt their homosexuality. How can you be certain they didn't "out themselves" on purpose so they could get discharged? Is it really that hard for homosexuals to not tell everyone that they are homosexuals? Like you said, most of us that served could care less, so why would they need to to tell everyone?

Did you ever serve?

If so, how many years?

They kicked him out.

OK so you knew alot of gays while you were in the Navy (why doesn't that surprise me). Sounds to me like they have been, and currently are, able to serve. So enough with the phoney outrage and the false accusation that gays aren't allowed to serve as the laws are now, because they can and do.

Pulling out random examples of gays being thrown out doesn't mean jack shit. Those gays knew they weren't supposed to flaunt their homosexuality. How can you be certain they didn't "out themselves" on purpose so they could get discharged? Is it really that hard for homosexuals to not tell everyone that they are homosexuals? Like you said, most of us that served could care less, so why would they need to to tell everyone?

DADT has turned into a McCarthyism-type witch hunt at times. If you haven't heard some of the individual stories then maybe you need to turn off Fox News and watch another station.

But why should a serviceman lie to his entire unit just to be a part of it in the first plact?

End of story!

What makes you think your such a stud to where gay guys would want to look at you in the first place?

Excuse me??

Why not coed Barracks? et cetera Et cetera??

Man, you guys are extra sensitive about gay issues!! If you re-read my posts, you will see the angle I am aim at.

Excuse me??

Man, you guys are extra sensitive about gay issues!! If you re-read my posts, you will see the angle I am aim at.

A gay soldier won't objectify his peers in the showers like a bunch of straight guys cat-calling to the hot blonde taking off her shower robe. I'm not being "extra sensitive," I'm just calling bullshit when I see it.

You most likely wouldn't be able to hack it in the service even if you were assigned to live and train with a bunch of females.

The pro-faggot side is still arguing with emotionalism than with actual facts. The Bass has served in the military as an officer and if the Bass was a commander he would have a hard time telling his troops that they're homophobic for feeling uncomfortable being in an open shower around a bunch faggots-er men who are attracted to other men. Most of those pushing the issue have no served in the military and or if they have are supporting lifting DADT because they want to say and do what the boss[Obama] wants to hear.

As for Bikerfaggot, the military loses more people because of better paying jobs and less restrictive working conditions in the civilian sector than the faggots who get kicked out for being in violation of military regulations against homosexuality, these faggots knew for a fact that hgomosexuality is against the regulation before they joined, so their frustration at being unable to serve openly as a penis jockey in the military is self inflicted .

Excuse me??

A gay soldier won't objectify his peers in the showers like a bunch of straight guys cat-calling to the hot blonde taking off her shower robe. I'm not being "extra sensitive," I'm just calling bullshit when I see it.

You most likely wouldn't be able to hack it in the service even if you were assigned to live and train with a bunch of females.

Well--we now know your opinion

Anybody else is against co-ed barracks?

Excuse me??

Great, another liberal fagtard trying to give the impression that gays are the personification of perfection when it comes to being a good troop. Regardless of whether the faggots are objectifying or not, a straight male should not be forced to thinking that his feeling of being uncomfortable in an open shower with men who crave the rectums of other is homophobia. Would a black person in a room full of skinheads be anti-white for feeling feeling uncomfortable around a bunch of people who hate for blacks and non-whites is the one thing they share in common regardless of whether they show it outright or not?

The pro-faggot side is still arguing with emotionalism than with actual facts. The Bass has served in the military as an officer and if the Bass was a commander he would have a hard time telling his troops that they're homophobic for feeling uncomfortable being in an open shower around a bunch faggots-er men who are attracted to other men. Most of those pushing the issue have no served in the military and or if they have are supporting lifting DADT because they want to say and do what the boss[Obama] wants to hear.

As for Bikerfaggot, the military loses more people because of better paying jobs and less restrictive working conditions in the civilian sector than the faggots who get kicked out for being in violation of military regulations against homosexuality, these faggots knew for a fact that hgomosexuality is against the regulation before they joined, so their frustration at being unable to serve openly as a penis jockey in the military is self inflicted .

You served as a peon officer. We need to get that straight. The officers at the top of the chain of command for the entire military see things different.
I did serve if you are wondering. I served with a few gay Marines as well. We all knew about one of them.. but nobody had issues with it because he performed when he was expected to. We gave him a hard time.. we called him names.. but it was all in good fun.

The gay Marines with whom I served all knew they were in the military to serve their country.. not to score some ass with another Marine. They also knew where the line was drawn and they never crossed it.

The problem with the men under your command wasn't their own personal feelings towards homosexuals in their ranks. The problem was they had a man leading them who probably encouraged harassment towards any gay veterans under his command.

If you were an officer.. and you would take such a stance.. then your service is shit. You are exactly like the ass holes who gave the exact same argument against racial integration in the military.

Excuse me??

Great, another liberal fagtard trying to give the impression that gays are the personification of perfection when it comes to being a good troop. Regardless of whether the faggots are objectifying or not, a straight male should not be forced to thinking that his feeling of being uncomfortable in an open shower with men who crave the rectums of other is homophobia. Would a black person in a room full of skinheads be anti-white for feeling feeling uncomfortable around a bunch of people who hate for blacks and non-whites is the one thing they share in common regardless of whether they show it outright or not?

I'm sorry old man, but the generations coming up behind you in the service don't have such hate-filled emotions running through their body. Since when are you concerned about your troops feeling a little uncomfortable. This isn't a fucking church summer camp. You are talking about men and women who are trained killers.

Maybe we can hold group sensitivity classes for all you salty fucks still living in the 60's.

You served as a peon officer. We need to get that straight. The officers at the top of the chain of command for the entire military see things different.
I did serve if you are wondering. I served with a few gay Marines as well. We all knew about one of them.. but nobody had issues with it because he performed when he was expected to. We gave him a hard time.. we called him names.. but it was all in good fun.

The gay Marines with whom I served all knew they were in the military to serve their country.. not to score some ass with another Marine. They also knew where the line was drawn and they never crossed it.

The problem with the men under your command wasn't their own personal feelings towards homosexuals in their ranks. The problem was they had a man leading them who probably encouraged harassment towards any gay veterans under his command.

If you were an officer.. and you would take such a stance.. then your service is shit. You are exactly like the ass holes who gave the exact same argument against racial integration in the military.

Lower level commanders along with NCOs are the backbone of the US military because they make things, not the top heavy brass who sit in jobs that are most of the time not even needed. The lovel level commanders and NCOs are the ones who are going to actually have to deal problems in the units, not the top brass.

There is practically comparison between the racism blacks faced and the pro-faggot movement to openly serve as leatherdaddies, a black soldiers can't keep his "blackness" to himself and again like now, the issue of color wasn't a problem at the lower level, the problem was retards at the top trying to make the military a spitting image of the racial retardology that exists outside of the military, which incidentally is the same thing faggots are trying to do.

Forum List

Back