What about the FACTS disclosed by Jack Teixeira that prove we have been lied to for years, major lies? I don't give a tinker's dam who, how or why!

Mar-a-Lago classified papers held U.S. secrets about Iran and China
Iran’s missile program, U.S. intelligence work aimed at China were among the most sensitive material seized by the FBI, people familiar with the matter say
https://tinyurl.com/2mufbatc
:)-

Forcibly-S.jpg

"Other intelligence detailed qualms among South Korean officials about a US request for Seoul to send ammunition that Washington would then send on to Kyiv."

"South Korea, also an American ally, has a policy against arming foreign nations at war."

"The documents also highlighted America’s effort to get Israel to help Ukraine, despite the country remaining officially neutral in the conflict."

"The files suggested America could push Israel to sell weapons to a third-party that would arm Ukrainian forces, allowing the Jewish state to maintain the appearance of advocating for peace."

We are apparently talking apples and oranges. For some reason this does not register with you.

The classified documents about Iran and China are considered among the most sensitive the FBI has recovered to date in its investigation of Trump and his aides for possible mishandling of classified information, obstruction and destruction of government records, the people said. The criminal probe is unfolding even as the Justice Department and a district attorney in Georgia investigate alleged efforts by Trump and others to overturn the results of the 2020 presidential election, and as a House select committee has subpoenaed the former president seeking documents and testimony related to those allegations.
https://tinyurl.com/2mufbatc

:)-

The numbers sound ridiculously low. This figure may just be “Special Ops” people.

There are probably scores, even hundreds of military-paid “contractors,” CIA spooks and military communications technicians working there. How can anybody still be so naive or gullible as to be surprised by these “revelations”?

We are now providing billions in crucial military aid and high tech support, as are Ukraine’s NATO Allies. Of course much training and military technical support is performed just beyond Ukraine borders in NATO countries. The total effort must involve thousands of personnel assigned to the military (and even the U.S. National Guard).

The Administration has been careful not to send combat units or pilots to confront the Russian invaders — as they should be. This is all we can realistically expect at this point, given the reality of the situation. What is that reality?

Putin has sent hundreds of thousands — first of his strike groups, now of unwillingly conscripted soldiers — to invade & occupy sovereign independent Ukraine. He failed to take Kiev and now the war grinds on. Putin has poured tens of thousands of mercenaries, criminals recruited right out of prison, and security personnel from all over Russia … to occupy the country … or as much of it as he can.

There is a lot of history here, and the U.S certainly carries some of the blame for encouraging this conflict of nationalisms — but that does not excuse Russia & Putin’s crude aggression against sovereign Ukraine.

Growing Ukrainian nationalism would have retaken power through elections even without Maidan. If Putin had stopped in 2014 at seizing (with local support) Crimea, and just held the parts of Donbas taken then in the bloody civil war and standoff, this horrid bloody and dangerous war that threatens Europe and the world would likely never have occurred.

I hate this war, but it is a fight of conflicting nationalisms, not just a U.S. “imperialist proxy war.” Russia’s traditional (pre-Soviet) style of expansion & imperialism and its “national chauvinism” is today not just profoundly anti-democratic — it has a strong “fascist” state character as well.

I just don’t see how now, after Putin’s invasion, refusing real support to Ukraine is a credible strategy for Europe or the U.S.

I look for a road to peace after both sides in Ukraine exhaust themselves. I cannot predict where the borders may eventually fall, and I’m ready to criticize the U.S. and the Biden Administration if it really sends ground troops to fight or further expands the war.

I lived through and opposed Vietnam and many U.S. adventures overseas … pushed by Republican & Democratic Administrations. So far this is not equivalent. I don’t see this as a partisan issue either, though many MAGA types of course see it as nothing but.

It is time Americans wake up and see that not every issue is black or white, that the world is dangerous, that “democracy” in the U.S. and Europe is vulnerable to attacks by demagogues and dictators.

Last edited:
I wouldn't be surprised to find out that the "14-15 American troops in Ukraine" were only Marine embassy guards in Kiev. Even if they were real special operations troops helping the Ukrainians I kinda would have expected it. A couple of dozen troops are not much for something like this. I would hope that their real mission would be to study Russian battlefield tactics as input to our military.

The rest of the stuff is what I would have expected in a major Euro conflict like this.

Global politics as usual. Same old post WWII shit that has been going on my entire life and I was born when Harry Truman was President. In all reality not much to see here folks.

When I was in the military and as a civilian working for an Aerospace company I had several security clearances. I never had much access to classified info as an Environmental Engineering Director but I was granted the clearance because of my level. Opsec was drilled into us big time. I can't imagine this kid thinking it was totally acceptable to leak any classified info.

Forcibly-S.jpg

"Other intelligence detailed qualms among South Korean officials about a US request for Seoul to send ammunition that Washington would then send on to Kyiv."

"South Korea, also an American ally, has a policy against arming foreign nations at war."

"The documents also highlighted America’s effort to get Israel to help Ukraine, despite the country remaining officially neutral in the conflict."

"The files suggested America could push Israel to sell weapons to a third-party that would arm Ukrainian forces, allowing the Jewish state to maintain the appearance of advocating for peace."

This is an outrage.....worse than the Iraq invasion......

At least, that is what right-wingers desperately want this leak to become......but it won't.....

Conservatives will never wipe that stain off them......

I wouldn't be surprised to find out that the "14-15 American troops in Ukraine" were only Marine embassy guards in Kiev. Even if they were real special operations troops helping the Ukrainians I kinda would have expected it. A couple of dozen troops are not much for something like this. I would hope that their real mission would be to study Russian battlefield tactics as input to our military.

The rest of the stuff is what I would have expected in a major Euro conflict like this.

Global politics as usual. Same old post WWII shit that has been going on my entire life and I was born when Harry Truman was President. In all reality not much to see here folks.

When I was in the military and as a civilian working for an Aerospace company I had several security clearances. I never had much access to classified info as an Environmental Engineering Director but I was granted the clearance because of my level. Opsec was drilled into us big time. I can't imagine this kid thinking it was totally acceptable to leak any classified info.
He knew it wasn't acceptable, but he was 21 and he really really wanted to impress his internet friends.....I am surprised this hasn't happened more -- but I suspect it has...and we just don't know about it yet......

He knew it wasn't acceptable, but he was 21 and he really really wanted to impress his internet friends.....I am surprised this hasn't happened more -- but I suspect it has...and we just don't know about it yet......
I think he is a product of Potatohead's woke military. A military where real Patriots are discouraged from joining and shitheads like him with little or no moaral clarity are. .

This is an outrage.....worse than the Iraq invasion......

At least, that is what right-wingers desperately want this leak to become......but it won't.....

Conservatives will never wipe that stain off them......
As you know, the authorization to use force had bilateral support. It also had the full support of the United Nations. Kindly find a real issue.

Passage of the full resolution[edit]​

Introduced in Congress on October 2, 2002, in conjunction with the Administration's proposals,[3][8] H.J.Res. 114 passed the House of Representatives on Thursday afternoon at 3:05 p.m. EDT on October 10, 2002, by a vote of 296–133,[9] and passed the Senate after midnight early Friday morning, at 12:50 a.m. EDT on October 11, 2002, by a vote of 77–23.[10] It was signed into law as Pub. L. 107–243 (text) (PDF) by President Bush on October 16, 2002.

Careful .
We need to be 100% sure first that this is not Fake , total or part .
With NYT and WaPo being so prominent I am highly suspicious, and at least two of the investigating writers are ex Bellingcat which is a huge red flag -- MI6 assets .
As for the alleged baby perp , it is initially difficult to believe a word of that narrative .
Right now, I think the data and information are accurate, but it's an inside job of sorts, a deliberate release.

Right now, I think the data and information are accurate, but it's an inside job of sorts, a deliberate release.

Deliberate releases are intelligence authorized releases, usually to the NY Times, WashPo, CNN etc., and are preceded by the words "an anonymous source/sources reports.....".

Deliberate releases are intelligence authorized releases, usually to the NY Times, WashPo, CNN etc., and are preceded by the words "an anonymous source/sources reports.....".
Nothing deliberate on the part of the intelligence agencies. This is catastrophic.

This proves we have been lied to for the past 3 years. Not little white lies either.

Since all these documents pertain to the Ukraine war, which has only been going on for a year, how does this prove three years of lying.

It doesn't even prove one year of lying, as everything in these documents are either trivial or something something we already suspected to be the case.

Most observers have noted this thing has ground down to a static stalemate for the last six months or so.

Since all these documents pertain to the Ukraine war, which has only been going on for a year, how does this prove three years of lying.

It doesn't even prove one year of lying, as everything in these documents are either trivial or something something we already suspected to be the case.

Most observers have noted this thing has ground down to a static stalemate for the last six months or so.
Had you looked, you would know that not nearly "all these documents pertain to the Ukraine war".

Cute try though.

We have not had a legitimate, constitutional Federal Government here in the US since 1861. Nothing this government does surprises me at this point. In infuriates and disgusts me but it doesn’t surprise me at this point.

Nothing deliberate on the part of the intelligence agencies. This is catastrophic.

Our Big Gov't has grown too big.
Many intelligence experts have said too much info gets classified to begin with when not necessary.
Add into this that too many people have access to it.

Your post is bullshit in that you'd go down willingly with our Titanic big Gov't!
You're just one more fool on an oversized ship of fools!!

Our Big Gov't has grown too big.
Many intelligence experts have said too much info gets classified to begin with when not necessary.
Add into this that too many people have access to it.

Your post is bullshit in that you'd go down willingly with our Titanic big Gov't!
You're just one more fool on an oversized ship of fools!!

Is it though. The sexy part of these documents is that our analysts have concluded that the Ukraine war has largely reached a stalemate and there won't be any clear resolution for years, if ever. This is in direct contradiction to the happy talk coming out of the White House that the Ukrainians can still win this thing if we keep dumping weapons into the place.

Um, yeah, not even sure why this is classified, exactly. Anyone who can read a map can tell the battle lines have been pretty much static since last fall, when the Russians fell back to their current defensive line.

It's just simply that neither side is ready to come to the negotiating table yet.

Forum List

Back