Has the Great Negotiator negotiated anything?

BULLDOG

Diamond Member
Jun 3, 2014
Trump claims to be the best negotiator. He has unilaterally killed a lot of regulations, and broken a few agreements, and pissed off most of our allies, as well as the rest of the world, but I'm not aware of a single negotiation he has even tried, much less succeeded in. His first anniversary in the presidency is celebrated with a government shut down that he caused. Can anybody give me an example of his great negotiating ability that I somehow missed?

He put the deal on the table. The Democrats wouldn't agree to it and in doing so, lost everything.

So tell me: Who is the worst negotiator?

He put the deal on the table. The Democrats wouldn't agree to it and in doing so, lost everything.

Sure. He shut down the government. Some negotiator.

rump! You cannot lose what you did not have.

Democrat support for illegals shutdown the government.

Not really, but his negotiating skills didn't do much good either way.
What else is it?

So what effect do you think his negotiating skills had in this situation?

Trump claims to be the best negotiator. He has unilaterally killed a lot of regulations, and broken a few agreements, and pissed off most of our allies, as well as the rest of the world, but I'm not aware of a single negotiation he has even tried, much less succeeded in. His first anniversary in the presidency is celebrated with a government shut down that he caused. Can anybody give me an example of his great negotiating ability that I somehow missed?
Yeah he has. Telling you again what he has done is just a waste of time. You'll just deny it like regressives always do.

What else is it?

So what do you think about the Democrats putting illegals before our troops and citizens?

What else is it?

So what do you think about the Democrats putting illegals before our troops and citizens?
He thinks it's "the American thing to so".

Yeah he has. Telling you again what he has done is just a waste of time. You'll just deny it like regressives always do.

So you got nothing.

What else is it?

Did Trump negotiate that?

So you got nothing.
Classic regressive troll! You meat bags are as predictable as sunrise.

So you got nothing.
Classic regressive troll! You meat bags are as predictable as sunrise.

I'm just asking the question. You're the one who can't come up with an answer.

New Topics

Forum List

Back