Has the Great Negotiator negotiated anything?

Trump claims to be the best negotiator. He has unilaterally killed a lot of regulations, and broken a few agreements, and pissed off most of our allies, as well as the rest of the world, but I'm not aware of a single negotiation he has even tried, much less succeeded in. His first anniversary in the presidency is celebrated with a government shut down that he caused. Can anybody give me an example of his great negotiating ability that I somehow missed?
Yeah he has. Telling you again what he has done is just a waste of time. You'll just deny it like regressives always do.

So you got nothing.
No we have the fact that Democrats care more about illegals before the military and their own constituents.

tRump did negotiate tax cuts for billionaires.
How can you explain the fact then that I am getting more money back?

Yes. Most of us did get a small tax break that will expire in a few years. The rich got a much larger break, and that one is permanent. I guess that's good enough if you don't mind your taxes being higher in a few years to pay for those rich people's higher, permanent tax giveaways.

Trump claims to be the best negotiator. He has unilaterally killed a lot of regulations, and broken a few agreements, and pissed off most of our allies, as well as the rest of the world, but I'm not aware of a single negotiation he has even tried, much less succeeded in. His first anniversary in the presidency is celebrated with a government shut down that he caused. Can anybody give me an example of his great negotiating ability that I somehow missed?
Yeah he has. Telling you again what he has done is just a waste of time. You'll just deny it like regressives always do.

So you got nothing.
No we have the fact that Democrats care more about illegals before the military and their own constituents.

Off subject. This thread is about Trump's negotiating skills. Start your own thread if you want to talk about something else.

Yes. Most of us did get a small tax break that will expire in a few years. The rich got a much larger break, and that one is permanent. I guess that's good enough if you don't mind your taxes being higher in a few years to pay for those rich people's higher, permanent tax giveaways.
Billionaires have been redistributing our earnings upwards for quite some time now. That doesn't mean we should be jumping for scraps that fall off the table.

Watch what happens to 401k, again.

LOL! Imbecile 101. The rich got a larger break because they pay more taxes!

Is that an example of Trump's negotiating skills? You mean he negotiated that giveaway to the rich at the expense of the rest of us?

Howard Gleckman, a senior fellow at the tax center, wrote that middle-income households (those earning between $50,000 and $86,000) would see an average tax cut of about $1,900 or about 3 percent. But the top 1 percent (those earning more than $732,000) would get an average tax cut of $270,000 or nearly 18 percent, and the top 0.1 percent would see a 20 percent tax cut.

“Forty percent of the benefits would go to the top 1 percent,” Gleckman wrote.

s://www.factcheck.org/2017/09/trumps-tax-plan-rich/

He put the deal on the table. The Democrats wouldn't agree to it and in doing so, lost everything.

So tell me: Who is the worst negotiator?
rump! You cannot lose what you did not have.

It seems to me that you Democrats have a slight problem here: You're so used to having Republicans who easily cave in to your selfish anti-American demands, but now you're faced with a Republican Congress and a President who have just told you to "Go fuck yourselves."

Whatcha gonna do now? :lmao:

I guess that's good enough if you don't mind your taxes being higher in a few years to pay for those rich people's higher, permanent tax giveaways.

How would raising my taxes back to the 2017 level pay for any other tax cut?

He put the deal on the table. The Democrats wouldn't agree to it and in doing so, lost everything.

So tell me: Who is the worst negotiator?
rump! You cannot lose what you did not have.

It seems to me that you Democrats have a slight problem here: You're so used to having Republicans who easily cave in to your selfish anti-American demands, but now you're faced with a Republican Congress and a President who have just told you to "Go fuck yourselves."

Whatcha gonna do now? :lmao:

So that is the only example of his great negotiating skills you can come up with? It didn't seem to work too well for him, but I'll mark that down. We have 1 example of his great negotiating skills on the list so far.

He's negotiated the Turks to fight the Kurds and Syria at the same time. He's lost every negotiation he's had with Melania over holding hands. She's the one that swats his hand away and says nyet. He negotiated with Kim Jong Unstable to get a nuclear weapon and perfect the delivery system.

He's a great negotiator with McDonald's french fries - "Get in my belly"

Billionaires have been redistributing our earnings upwards for quite some time now. That doesn't mean we should be jumping for scraps that fall off the table.

I'm counting on higher dividends and higher stock prices in my 401K, aren't you?

He's negotiated the Turks to fight the Kurds and Syria at the same time. He's lost every negotiation he's had with Melania over holding hands. She's the one that swats his hand away and says nyet. He negotiated with Kim Jong Unstable to get a nuclear weapon and perfect the delivery system.

He's a great negotiator with McDonald's french fries - "Get in my belly"
cry baby 3.jpg

I guess that's good enough if you don't mind your taxes being higher in a few years to pay for those rich people's higher, permanent tax giveaways.

How would raising my taxes back to the 2017 level pay for any other tax cut?

Sorry. You'll have to educate yourself on what the tax bill did before you can rationally discuss it. This thread is about Trump's negotiating skills. Try to stay on subject.

At least he didn’t negotiate the Iran deal

Is that an example of Trump's negotiating skills? You mean he negotiated that giveaway to the rich at the expense of the rest of us?

Howard Gleckman, a senior fellow at the tax center, wrote that middle-income households (those earning between $50,000 and $86,000) would see an average tax cut of about $1,900 or about 3 percent. But the top 1 percent (those earning more than $732,000) would get an average tax cut of $270,000 or nearly 18 percent, and the top 0.1 percent would see a 20 percent tax cut.

s://www.factcheck.org/2017/09/trumps-tax-plan-rich/

middle-income households (those earning between $50,000 and $86,000) would see an average tax cut of about $1,900 or about 3 percent.

Excellent!!! Thank you Mr. President.

If they pay more than 40% of the income taxes, why is that a problem?

Bullshit. How long can anyone be so stupid as the believe that? After the tax savings are realized by middle-class working Americans, you leftists are going to have a real credibility problem, not that you already don't.

I'm counting on higher dividends and higher stock prices in my 401K, aren't you?
What if you are getting ready to retire when the house of cards comes down? Work 10 or 15 more years to get it back??

Hard for an American President to successfully negotiate with anti American, proto-Communist, La rasa scum. He has to crush them in November

GettyImages-907689244.jpg

Forum List

Back