Has the Great Negotiator negotiated anything?

tRump did negotiate tax cuts for billionaires.
How can you explain the fact then that I am getting more money back?

Yes. Most of us did get a small tax break that will expire in a few years. The rich got a much larger break, and that one is permanent. I guess that's good enough if you don't mind your taxes being higher in a few years to pay for those rich people's higher, permanent tax giveaways.
Billionaires have been redistributing our earnings upwards for quite some time now. That doesn't mean we should be jumping for scraps that fall off the table.

Watch what happens to 401k, again.

I'm counting on higher dividends and higher stock prices in my 401K, aren't you?
What if you are getting ready to retire when the house of cards comes down? Work 10 or 15 more years to get it back??

What if? No guts, no glory.

One of the main reasons this country has become so great, was because of those who were willing to go out on a limb and bank everything on the possibility of a better future.

So are you going to take the red pill and see just how deep the rabbit hole goes, or take the blue one and everything will remain just like it is?

Bullshit. How long can anyone be so stupid as the believe that? After the tax savings are realized by middle-class working Americans, you leftists are going to have a real credibility problem, not that you already don't.

Bullshit. How long can anyone be so stupid as the believe that? After the tax savings are realized by middle-class working Americans, you leftists are going to have a real credibility problem, not that you already don't.

OK.Negotiating the tax bill is the only thing anybody has been able to come up with so far showing Trump's negotiating skills. You got anything else?

Trump claims to be the best negotiator. He has unilaterally killed a lot of regulations, and broken a few agreements, and pissed off most of our allies, as well as the rest of the world, but I'm not aware of a single negotiation he has even tried, much less succeeded in. His first anniversary in the presidency is celebrated with a government shut down that he caused. Can anybody give me an example of his great negotiating ability that I somehow missed?

Hard for an American President to successfully negotiate with anti American, proto-Communist, La rasa scum. He has to crush them in November

So you have no examples? I thought he was the best negotiator. He said he would make all the best deals. Was he lying, or just wrong?

Yes. Most of us did get a small tax break that will expire in a few years. The rich got a much larger break, and that one is permanent. I guess that's good enough if you don't mind your taxes being higher in a few years to pay for those rich people's higher, permanent tax giveaways.

I guess that's good enough if you don't mind your taxes being higher in a few years to pay for those rich people's higher, permanent tax giveaways.

How would raising my taxes back to the 2017 level pay for any other tax cut?

Sorry. You'll have to educate yourself on what the tax bill did before you can rationally discuss it. This thread is about Trump's negotiating skills. Try to stay on subject.

You'll have to educate yourself on what the tax bill did before you can rationally discuss it.

If it gives me $1000 a year for 7 years and a rich guy $10,000 a year, forever, keeping my $1000 in year 8 doesn't pay for the rich guy's cut, it just capped my benefit at $7000.

I guess that's good enough if you don't mind your taxes being higher in a few years to pay for those rich people's higher, permanent tax giveaways.

Sorry. You'll have to educate yourself on what the tax bill did before you can rationally discuss it. This thread is about Trump's negotiating skills. Try to stay on subject.

You'll have to educate yourself on what the tax bill did before you can rationally discuss it.

If it gives me $1000 a year for 7 years and a rich guy $10,000 a year, forever, keeping my $1000 in year 8 doesn't pay for the rich guy's cut, it just capped my benefit at $7000.

Somebody's taxes have to make up for that $10,000 even though it more like a few million. Still off subject though.

Billionaires have been redistributing our earnings upwards for quite some time now. That doesn't mean we should be jumping for scraps that fall off the table.

Watch what happens to 401k, again.

I'm counting on higher dividends and higher stock prices in my 401K, aren't you?
What if you are getting ready to retire when the house of cards comes down? Work 10 or 15 more years to get it back??

What if you are getting ready to retire when the house of cards comes down?

House of cards? The business tax cuts are permanent.

Somebody's taxes have to make up for that $10,000 even though it more like a few million. Still off subject though.

Somebody's taxes have to make up for that $10,000

If my taxes go down $7000 over 7 years, my taxes aren't paying for that $10,000

Still off subject though.

Correcting your misunderstanding is never off subject.

Donald J Trump

Deals closed in 2017

1. Defeated Jarrett/Obama ISIS troops in the Middle East
  2. repealed Obamacare
  3. Passed Tax cuts
  4. Cut regulations
  5. Made Dacacrats show themselves as more concerned with Illegals than our military, children or seniors
  6. Appointed Conservative SCOTUS justice, likely first of three
  7. Saved the Republic from Progressive Gestapo Facsism

Donald J Trump

Deals closed in 2017

1. Defeated Jarrett/Obama ISIS troops in the Middle East
  2. repealed Obamacare
  3. Passed Tax cuts
  4. Cut regulations
  5. Made Dacacrats show themselves as more concerned with Illegals than our military, children or seniors
  6. Appointed Conservative SCOTUS justice, likely first of three
  7. Saved the Republic from Progressive Gestapo Facsism

Which of those required any form of negotiation instead of just unilateral action?

Trump claims to be the best negotiator. He has unilaterally killed a lot of regulations, and broken a few agreements, and pissed off most of our allies, as well as the rest of the world, but I'm not aware of a single negotiation he has even tried, much less succeeded in. His first anniversary in the presidency is celebrated with a government shut down that he caused. Can anybody give me an example of his great negotiating ability that I somehow missed?

It's hard to negotiate when the other side won't compromise and won't deal honestly.

But, let's see: Trump just signed a tax-cut bill that gives the biggest rate cuts to middle-income Americans and that has brought our corporate income tax rate down to the average rate in Europe and Asia, which will help American companies compete against foreign companies. Thanks to Trump's tax cuts, my family is getting an extra $200 per month in take-home pay.

What else has he done?

* He has restored confidence in the business community, since business owners now see that we have a president who wants our companies to grow and succeed, instead of a president who viewed our companies as the enemy.

* He has lifted a large part of the regulatory burden off our companies, which is part of the reason that business confidence has risen.

* Black unemployment is lower than it has been in years.

* Female unemployment has dropped considerably in the last year.

* Manufacturing is coming back, thanks to deregulation, foreign investment in American infrastructure (much of it arranged by the Trump administration), and now a much lower corporate tax rate.

* The DOW is setting new records, partly because of better business confidence. Checked your 401K lately?

* The flow of illegal immigrants across the border has dropped dramatically.

* He has returned us to sanity in our dealings with Iran.

* He has made more progress against ISIS in a year than Obama did in 4 years.

* He forced Lockheed to accept a price reduction for the horribly over-priced and overdue F-35 fighter program. He did that in his first few weeks in office, whereas Obama had allowed the program to gouge us for years.

He negotiated Hillary out of the Whitehouse.

How do you negotiate with the Democrat position of "give us everything we want with nothing in return"?

He negotiated Hillary out of the Whitehouse.

We both know that's not negotiation that he claimed to be so proficient at, but since you can't point at any example of what he claimed to be able to do, you made the silly remark like you did. Expected.

He put the deal on the table. The Democrats wouldn't agree to it and in doing so, lost everything.

So tell me: Who is the worst negotiator?

Negotiating isn't "Here's the deal, accept it mother fucker or I'll cry."

How do you negotiate with the Democrat position of "give us everything we want with nothing in return"?

The bipartisan agreement was already made, and he said he would accept it. At the last minute, he blew up the deal. Negotiator my ass.
Can you point to an example of him actually succeeding in any negotiating? I would like to hear it. EOs or insulting tweets don't count as the negotiations he claimed to be so good at.

He put the deal on the table. The Democrats wouldn't agree to it and in doing so, lost everything.

So tell me: Who is the worst negotiator?

Sure. He shut down the government. Some negotiator.

Actually the Senate shut down the government, more correctly the rules of the Senate shut the government down.

Sure, based on what Trump-0 said he would sign. Go back and listen to Turtle Boy's statements on that.

Trump made Boeing and other contractors drop the prices through negotiation.

I'll give you that one, but that was one of his biggest selling points. There must be lots more. Don't you remember him promising to negotiate all those wonderful deals? He Negotiated a great deal with carrier too. Carrier got a pile of money, and went ahead and moved most of those jobs to Mexico anyway. Great negotiating there.

Forum List

Back