Has the 116th House Of Reps proposed any Bill or legislation that will improve your quality of life?

BrokeLoser

Diamond Member
Sep 9, 2016
MEXIFORNIA
With all the talk of how poor of a job the President has done, I'm just curious, what has this House done or tried to do for you?

The democrat majority has gone out of it's way to make sure the quality of life in America doesn't improve during the Trump administration while they engage in a political coup. The House Speaker has to dodge corpses living and dead under tarps to get to her own home while her district continues to deteriorate.

Maybe the OP shouldn't ask questions he doesn't already know the answer to.

With all the talk of how poor of a job the President has done, I'm just curious, what has this House done or tried to do for you?
The 116th House has sent sent about 300 pieces of legislation to the Senate that Mitch McConnell has held back. Quit feeding on the propaganda boi!

Cool...so which of those pieces of legislation were intended to better your quality of life?

Some samplings which should tickle the balls of pseudocons:

To amend the Pittman-Robertson Wildlife Restoration Act to facilitate the establishment of additional or expanded public target ranges in certain States.

To reauthorize the Bulletproof Vest Partnership Grant Program.

A bill to amend the Omnibus Crime Control and Safe Streets Act of 1968 to expand support for police officer family services, stress reduction, and suicide prevention, and for other purposes.

To increase, effective as of December 1, 2019, the rates of compensation for veterans with service-connected disabilities and the rates of dependency and indemnity compensation for the survivors of certain disabled veterans, and for other purposes.

To extend the sunset for collateral requirements for Small Business Administration disaster loans.

The 116th House has sent sent about 300 pieces of legislation to the Senate that Mitch McConnell has held back. Quit feeding on the propaganda boi!

One of them being the Secure Act which was bi partisan in the house and bitch boy McConnell sits on it.

No the republicans who were in office for 8 years, and we don't know what's in the 160 on McConnel's (the grim reaper) desk.

If only the Senate would do their job, but its a republican maj, so I do not hold out hope.

ALL of this could have been avoided......if only.....ALL (or even most) Rightwingers had got up off the couch in Nov 2018

Instead, as always, they became complacent and decided to continue celebrating 2016 indefinitely.

I swear sometimes I can't decide who has the most shit for brains....liberals or conservatives.

That would give him an extremely limited range of questions he could ask.

Is that your concession that this 116th has done nothing for you?

No. There are lots of bills being held up by turtle boy, but here is my list of the top bills that need to be addressed.

H.R. 1 – For The People Act – Sent to the Senate 239 days ago.
H.R. 8 – Bipartisan Background Checks Act – Sent to the Senate 248 days ago.
H.R. 7 – Paycheck Fairness Act – Sent to the Senate 220 days ago
H.R. 1585 – VAWA Re-authorization Act – Sent to the Senate 212 days ago.
H.R. 9 – Climate Action Now Act – Sent to the Senate 184 days ago
H.R. 5 – Equality Act – Sent to the Senate 169 days ago.
H.R. 6 – Dream and Promise Act – Sent to the Senate 151 days ago.
H.R. 582 – Raise the Wage Act – Sent to the Senate 107 days ago.

That would give him an extremely limited range of questions he could ask.

Is that your concession that this 116th has done nothing for you?

No. There are lots of bills being held up by turtle boy, but here is my list of the top bills that need to be addressed.

H.R. 1 – For The People Act – Sent to the Senate 239 days ago.
H.R. 8 – Bipartisan Background Checks Act – Sent to the Senate 248 days ago.
H.R. 7 – Paycheck Fairness Act – Sent to the Senate 220 days ago
H.R. 1585 – VAWA Re-authorization Act – Sent to the Senate 212 days ago.
H.R. 9 – Climate Action Now Act – Sent to the Senate 184 days ago
H.R. 5 – Equality Act – Sent to the Senate 169 days ago.
H.R. 6 – Dream and Promise Act – Sent to the Senate 151 days ago.
H.R. 582 – Raise the Wage Act – Sent to the Senate 107 days ago.
I well remember how the pseudocons bitched and bitched about all the bills sitting on Harry Reid's desk.

I wonder how they can stand their own stench of hypocrisy.

AOC was thinking of introducing a bill for a high speed train from LA to Hawaii...don't think it was voted on yet!

Forum List

Back