Has the 116th House Of Reps proposed any Bill or legislation that will improve your quality of life?

Some samplings which should tickle the balls of pseudocons:

To amend the Pittman-Robertson Wildlife Restoration Act to facilitate the establishment of additional or expanded public target ranges in certain States.

To reauthorize the Bulletproof Vest Partnership Grant Program.

A bill to amend the Omnibus Crime Control and Safe Streets Act of 1968 to expand support for police officer family services, stress reduction, and suicide prevention, and for other purposes.

To increase, effective as of December 1, 2019, the rates of compensation for veterans with service-connected disabilities and the rates of dependency and indemnity compensation for the survivors of certain disabled veterans, and for other purposes.

To extend the sunset for collateral requirements for Small Business Administration disaster loans.

With all the talk of how poor of a job the President has done, I'm just curious, what has this House done or tried to do for you?
The 116th House has sent sent about 300 pieces of legislation to the Senate that Mitch McConnell has held back. Quit feeding on the propaganda boi!

One of them being the Secure Act which was bi partisan in the house and bitch boy McConnell sits on it.

With all the talk of how poor of a job the President has done, I'm just curious, what has this House done or tried to do for you?

No the republicans who were in office for 8 years, and we don't know what's in the 160 on McConnel's (the grim reaper) desk.

If only the Senate would do their job, but its a republican maj, so I do not hold out hope.

Maybe the OP shouldn't ask questions he doesn't already know the answer to.

That would give him an extremely limited range of questions he could ask.

Is that your concession that this 116th has done nothing for you?

The 116th must be doing a bang-up job to stay hovering at a 20% approval rate...Ain't that right lowlifes?
Congressional Approval Steady at 20%

And Turtle Boy has the lowest rating of them all.
Congressional approval: 20 percent.

House re-election rate for the past 50 years: 98 percent
Senate re-election rate for the past 50 years: 80 percent

Go figure.

"Those other guys spend too much on PORK, but my guy brings home the BACON."

We get the politicians we deserve.

List of acts of the 116th United States Congress - Wikipedia

You're welcome.

Did someone ask for a list of congressional acts?

Are you high right now?

It's meth day in wingnutville.
Happiness is a mushroom cloud over a blue city.

You're welcome.

Are you high right now?

Says more about you than anyone else.

Some samplings which should tickle the balls of pseudocons:

To amend the Pittman-Robertson Wildlife Restoration Act to facilitate the establishment of additional or expanded public target ranges in certain States.

To reauthorize the Bulletproof Vest Partnership Grant Program.

A bill to amend the Omnibus Crime Control and Safe Streets Act of 1968 to expand support for police officer family services, stress reduction, and suicide prevention, and for other purposes.

To increase, effective as of December 1, 2019, the rates of compensation for veterans with service-connected disabilities and the rates of dependency and indemnity compensation for the survivors of certain disabled veterans, and for other purposes.

To extend the sunset for collateral requirements for Small Business Administration disaster loans.

The 116th House has sent sent about 300 pieces of legislation to the Senate that Mitch McConnell has held back. Quit feeding on the propaganda boi!

One of them being the Secure Act which was bi partisan in the house and bitch boy McConnell sits on it.

No the republicans who were in office for 8 years, and we don't know what's in the 160 on McConnel's (the grim reaper) desk.

If only the Senate would do their job, but its a republican maj, so I do not hold out hope.

Maybe the OP shouldn't ask questions he doesn't already know the answer to.

That would give him an extremely limited range of questions he could ask.

Is that your concession that this 116th has done nothing for you?

The 116th must be doing a bang-up job to stay hovering at a 20% approval rate...Ain't that right lowlifes?

How many years and different congresses has had a low approval rating asshole?

You're welcome.

You did, twice.

You're welcome.

Are you high right now?

You poor ignorant fools don't have the reading and comprehension skills to follow along with the most basic of threads....Are you lowlifes high right now?
Here, try again....
Has the 116th House Of Reps proposed any Bill or legislation that will improve your quality of life?

According to Nancy, they don't know if any of their bills will improve our quality of life or not. Therefore, "We must pass the bills to see what's in them."

That's pretty much the haphazard way she runs things.

That's bullshit. Just another right wing lie.

Are you high right now?

You poor ignorant fools don't have the reading and comprehension skills to follow along with the most basic of threads....Are you lowlifes high right now?
Here, try again....

According to Nancy, they don't know if any of their bills will improve our quality of life or not. Therefore, "We must pass the bills to see what's in them."

That's pretty much the haphazard way she runs things.

That's bullshit. Just another right wing lie.

Without those this place would be a ghost town.

The problem with this question is that it allows the US Congress should be doing things for the people when in fact, that is not their responsibility.

Legislation and policy that help the lives of people should be conducted at the State level, not the Federal level.

The US Congress is responsible for such things as ensuring we are adequately funded to defend this country from other nations, to secure our borders and to act as intermediaries when disputes arise between the States.

You're welcome.

Are you high right now?

Sounds about right for a Trump supporter.

The US Congress is responsible for such things as ensuring we are adequately funded to defend this country from other nations, to secure our borders and to act as intermediaries when disputes arise between the States.

Can you give an example of this?

The next impeachment push will be for asking if we could purchase Greenland. Yo Progs! Vote on this politically led farce and lets move on. The hearings need canned laughter also like the old TV comedies.

They're been too busy legislating for themselves to think about us Loser....

140110-Congress_Millionaires-638x430.png

~S~

if the House proposed to go crap Turtleboy would shove a cork up the floor votes ass .........

When they impeach Trump, knowing that I live in a Democracy and not a dictatorship improves the quality of my life!

First thing I would do is take the 300 plus bills sitting on Reid's desk and transfer them to Obama's desk.

20+ House-passed jobs bills are sitting in Harry Reid's desk gathering dust.

For any low info morons who 'don't get it,' see the pile of House bills collecting dust on Harry Reid's desk.

Yea, here a list of bills left on Reid's desk ...54 House bills to repeal the Affordable Care Act, and 191 House bills to eviscerate environmental protection.

It is the GOP job bill...a glut of jobs for undertakers, radiation technicians , grave diggers and cemeteries.
:funnyface:

No they are not siting on Reid's desk, he does not want to keep any evidence of Republicans trying to jump start obama's economy so he threw them away.

There are literally hundreds more like this.
Nothing wrong with what I said glad you approve

When they impeach Trump, knowing that I live in a Democracy and not a dictatorship improves the quality of my life!
What is impeachment without conviction?
We already know this is a partisan impeachment and is DOA when it gets to the Senate. He'll still be your president and when he wins in 2020 he'll be your president then.

Can you give an example of this?
Constitution of the United States - We the People

Great, can you now give me an example in your own words?
What is the role of the US Senate and who is it they were obligated to represent?

The Constitution is set up to put the power of governance into the hands of the States. The States fought for and won representation in the newly formed US Government, as is outlined in Article 1 of the Constitution Section 3. The passage if the ill-considered 17th Amendment put the election of Senators in the hands of the people of the state they represent, but they are still required to act on behalf of the interests of their state.

In each case, and in each branch of government, there reside detailed responsibilities. The Presidency or the Executive is tasked with enforcing our laws and acting as the chief representative of the United States to the other nations of the world. The Congress is responsible for ratifying or denying any negotiations of the President into US law. The Judiciary is responsible for interpreting the lawfulness of any legislation, and to act as the authority of these laws, passing enforcement of their judgments to the executive branch.

In each case, they operate at the federal level which is to say, as a whole regarding the governance of the country by the states.

Forum List

Back