Has Philadelphia Police Chief Gone Nuts ?

Not at all. Tough job. Why do you hate cops when they enforce antisegregation and pro civil rights laws?
I don't EVER hate cops. And I enforced civil rights laws when I was in the National Guard.

You're the one who said >> "The cops? Yes, they do. " ...in response to my having said > "Give them an inch nd they'll take a mile."

Your words, Mr cop-hater, not mine.

Never paid to use the bathroom but I've heard of the practice.
I do remember the outside bathrooms with the huge honking key chains.
Never seen a coded bathroom though.
I would have to guess they change the code occasionally.
Once again, since we seem to keep going off track, >> The bathroom wasn't the issue. The cops were called (police report said) because the guys were making a nuisance, cursing at the manager, occupying seats without buying, and refusing to leave.

Any possibility she wasn't being racist and was just being a bathroom Nazi?
A white woman who had not purchased anything and had been there some time was given the code according to a witness interview/report I read. Nor was she asked to leave.

What matters is equal and fair treatment for all. I've been to Starbucks on many occasions. One in particular is near a college not far from my home. Anytime of day you can walk in and see college students who have not bought anything sitting and doing what appears to be homework or studying on their laptops and tablets. Using free wifi, and talking to friends.

There appears to he more than enough here to prove that some sort of bias took place. The police were called 2 minutes after the men arrived. Really?
In a restaurant, every seat represents MONEY. For buying customers, it's sales$$ and money gained (if they keep on buying more stuff, or don't stay too long)

For people occupying seats and not buying, those seats represent MONEY LOST. Get it ?

Now, in your little world of hand-outs, and various freebies, maybe your mentality has you expecting things for free. But Starbucks is a cash-based busine$$, which belongs to the owner(s), not you, or any friends in your little GIMME, GIMME world.

Not at all. Tough job. Why do you hate cops when they enforce antisegregation and pro civil rights laws?
I don't EVER hate cops. And I enforced civil rights laws when I was in the National Guard.

You're the one who said >> "The cops? Yes, they do. " ...in response to my having said > "Give them an inch nd they'll take a mile."

Your words, Mr cop-hater, not mine.
Not quite at all, bud, as you twist things, but many do take things too far, yes.

The cops did what they were supposed to do.
Correct, and they were sabatoged by a pandering Democrat, suck-up mayor, just like cops are being sabatoged by "their" mayors (Democrats) all across America, with traffic blockers, rioters, looters, etc, who are given free reign to break the law, by these spineless worms.

Yet the video showed the place was not crowded.
Doesn't matter. Small places like Starbucks can be half empty one minute, and another minute, it's filled up.

PS - what "video" ?

What matters is equal and fair treatment for all. I've been to Starbucks on many occasions. One in particular is near a college not far from my home. Anytime of day you can walk in and see college students who have not bought anything sitting and doing what appears to be homework or studying on their laptops and tablets. Using free wifi, and talking to friends.

There appears to he more than enough here to prove that some sort of bias took place. The police were called 2 minutes after the men arrived. Really?
In a restaurant, every seat represents MONEY. For buying customers, it's sales$$ and money gained (if they keep on buying more stuff, or don't stay too long)

For people occupying seats and not buying, those seats represent MONEY LOST. Get it ?

Now, in your little world of hand-outs, and various freebies, maybe your mentality has you expecting things for free. But Starbucks is a cash-based busine$$, which belongs to the owner(s), not you, or any friends in your little GIMME, GIMME world.

You are a nut. No one ever disputed the fact that Starbucks is a for profit company. That's not the issue here.
But since you brought it up, In fact they are PUBLICALLY traded on Nasdaq, and therefore have stockholders and a public image to be concerned about, or are you too much of an imbecile to understand that?

Asking to use a bathroom is not asking for a "handout", you fool, and most people don't order coffee then take it to the restroom with them.

Having the police called within 2 minutes of asking to use a restroom is ridiculous. Even in your delusional world, that should be obvious.

The manager has been removed from her job at the store, has been trained in sensitivity, and is elsewhere.

The two men are in the process of settling out of court for a good chunk of chain.

Racists are put on notice, with consequences, that they don't get to act out at Starbucks, as apparently some here on the far right wish they could do.

This incident has been a good lesson for all Americans.

Let me explain what happened here

The two black guys had the look of the typical black philly criminal which is santa clause beard and a hoodie. So when they walked into starbucks which is located in a rich white neighborhood she was probably not used to seeing black thugs. So when they asked to used the bathroom she probably thought they were going to come out of the bathroom and rob the place.

I also want to mention that these black retarded mutherfuckers didnt have enough sense to go on Good Morning america with a haircut and nice clothing.

I'm black and don't give a fuck about them because they appear ZOO LIKE

You are a nut. No one ever disputed the fact that Starbucks is a for profit company. That's not the issue here.
But since you brought it up, In fact they are PUBLICALLY traded on Nasdaq, and therefore have stockholders and a public image to be concerned about, or are you too much of an imbecile to understand that?

Asking to use a bathroom is not asking for a "handout", you fool, and most people don't order coffee then take it to the restroom with them.

Having the police called within 2 minutes of asking to use a restroom is ridiculous. Even in your delusional world, that should be obvious.
Oh, it most certainly IS the issue. That is EXACTLY what it's about >> MONEY.

But of course, chip on shoulder blacks have to turn everything into a race matter - just like I said earlier in the thread. Here's another example of it. Ho hum.

I said nothing about "Asking to use a bathroom", you said that. The handout was the SEAT. God, you're stupid.

No, it's not ridiculous. Store managers need to preserve their system of operation. That means seats for buying customers, not thugs who don't buy and refuse to leave.

Chip on shoulder whites just have to step down into the gutter when blacks walk by.

Last edited:
the ones by me are super busy...they have customers constantly going through
Yet the video showed the place was not crowded.
I don't give a damn--you don't understand my post---I was giving OldLady info
I was just giving general information
..and by the way--the blacks asked to use the restroom....to my knowledge, the whites did not....they brought attention to themselves--they wanted to use the business' facilities that cost money to maintain/etc
...I still haven't had one response to my question of how this was racially motivated

Oh, it most certainly IS the issue. That is EXACTLY what it's about >> MONEY.

But of course, chip on shoulder blacks have to turn everything into a race matter - just like I said earlier in the thread. Here's another example of it. Ho hum.

I said nothing about "Asking to use a bathroom", you said that. The handout was the SEAT. God, you're stupid.

No, it's not ridiculous. Store managers need to preserve their system of operation. That means seats for buying customers, not thugs who don't buy and refuse to leave.
They werent thugs, you dunce. Within 2 minutes of them entering the police were called. How does one person asking to use a restroom, warrant such an extreme?

Only in your radical, racist mindset does this make any sense.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back