Has Philadelphia Police Chief Gone Nuts ?

I don't give a damn--you don't understand my post---I was giving OldLady info
I was just giving general information
..and by the way--the blacks asked to use the restroom....to my knowledge, the whites did not....they brought attention to themselves--they wanted to use the business' facilities that cost money to maintain/etc
...I still haven't had one response to my question of how this was racially motivated
It wasn't. Blacks just make everything racial, as a way of playing the victim role, and getting favors$$ from Democrats. They know all they have to do is crab a little, and Democrats (black & white) will come running to give them anything they ask for. Just like these 2 lowlifes in Philadelphia.

They werent thugs, you dunce. Within 2 minutes of them entering the police were called. How does one person asking to use a restroom, warrant such an extreme?

Only in your radical, racist mindset does this make any sense.
Wow. How many times have I blown apart this :lame2: restroom rap of yours, in this thread ? Do I have to list all the posts, where I informed the thread readers of the police report, that you keep sweeping under the rug, and pretending it doesn't exist ?

Amazing how you ignore what I've been posting (AKA the TRUTH), and you keep coming back with your silly little :bs1: line.

Maybe you ought to see a psychiatrist.

They werent thugs, you dunce. Within 2 minutes of them entering the police were called. How does one person asking to use a restroom, warrant such an extreme?

Wow. How many times have I blown apart this :lame2: restroom rap of yours, in this thread ? Do I have to list all the posts, where I informed the thread readers of the police report, that you keep sweeping under the rug, and pretending it doesn't exist ?

Amazing how you ignore what I've been posting (AKA the TRUTH), and you keep coming back with your silly little :bs1: line.

That shit you posted up is not the truth. It's psychotic lunacy.

protectionist just make everything racial, as a way of playing the victim role,

• Thanks
Reactions: cnm

Maybe you should be commited, because you're beyond psychiatric help.

You frequently "imagine" that you make sense.

Last edited:
Excellent advice by katsteve2012 to protectionist, who will ignore it and ad hom in return.

That shit you posted up is not the truth. It's psychotic lunacy.
It's the police report given by the Starbucks manager, and it's the truth. You are the "psychotic lunacy" in this thread.

I'm still waiting for this to be proven as racially motivated
and waiting......etc

Persistence for Perverts

Libbies are spoiled brats who won't take no for an answer. Being afraid to grow up, they extend their childhood attitude to the adult real world. The experience that they are used to tells them that if they keep insisting, Mommy and Daddy will always give in.

Since the chef of police apologized for his officers actions, who gives a damn about the police report?
HA HA HA. See the guy standing behind the chief of police ? That's the (Democrat) pandering mayor - the one pulling the strings on the puppet chief. He's the reason the chief changed his position. Is there anyone in USMB who doesn't know this ?

upload_2018-4-23_14-37-29.jpeg

^^^ :)

And here is an excellent definition: "Alt Righties are spoiled brats who won't take no for an answer. Being afraid to grow up, they extend their childhood attitude to the adult real world. The experience that they are used to tells them that if they keep insisting, Mommy and Daddy will always give in." If you stand by Filthy Donald, you will go down with him.

Since the chef of police apologized for his officers actions, who gives a damn about the police report?
HA HA HA. See the guy standing behind the chief of police ? That's the (Democrat) pandering mayor - the one pulling the strings on the puppet chief. He's the reason the chief changed his position. Is there anyone in USMB who doesn't know this ?

View attachment 189611

LOL!

Forum List

Back